Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Newyear rituals
The celebration of the new year at 0:00 was a massive ritual in the Amsterdam Arena with about 50.000 people and broadcast on TV:

6 pathways leading to the center of the Arena, with 6 dancing women holding a flame around the center.

In the center stood the Dutch famous star Lee Towers (The Dutch Frank Sinatra) singing:

"You never walk alone"; and "New York, New York".

Above Lee hang a gigantic cubic block (A matrix, 6 sides).

So we had at midnight:

6-6-6 in the Arena of Amsterdam; the weapon of Amsterdam is XXX (666); and Lee Towers (Twin towers ?) singing "New York, New York".

The numerical value of Lee = 3 + 5 + 5 = 13

Well - that was blatant!!!  :lol:

I really didn't notice any of the New Year programming events, because I was so wrapped up in mind-pattern release work.

I had a great Hyperspace New Year - discussing appropriate affirmations, and what I want to change in my life, in a like-minded environment.  My new year has been all about Oversoul - this year has an 8 frequency after all.  I guess I created my own ritual!

I learned a lot towards the end of the year..one being I have to cut off communications with a friend of mine as my oversoul told me to do so. I also have to change the way I deal with certain situations and with certain people...to learn how not to be someone who could hurt people even if its unintentionally and how not to drain people even though its unintentional. I also have to learn how to be more caring , compassionate and understanding...yet be able to guard myself better against those who play mind-energy draining games of manipulation. I realize that I am always connected to oversoul but I have to develop better listening skills and habits and ask oversoul how to deal with the situations that it is confronting me with. The friend I have to cut off communications with--well I dont know exactly how..I wish to help them but at the same time I don't know if its worth it to stay in their lives after knowing what they do to people. I don'[t know honestly if they're trying to heal themselves and work out their situations and if they'[re still purposely going to harm people or what not. anyway

i caught a bit of the new years eve shows on television and i noticed Mariah Carey was in New York City and that she was singing that song that kept playing all summer, "We Belong Together". She was singing the remix to it--she wore silver/white and of course the outfit was skimpy. I do not recall if she was on regis philbins show or dick clarks show..or the mtv show. I also know a caribbean man named Sean Paul played his song we be burning..Hillary Duff was a show host for MTV I think...she also wore silver white and performed many of her songs. I didn't watch all these shows because I was hosting a party for a few of my friends.