Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 year of the Tiger
I've always been the type of person that lives each day as it comes because I never know what tomorrow will be like. So I'm not like some survivalist that stores tons of food and guns. This 2012 thing may or may not happen but I plan on playing it by ear as I've always done all my life. :)

Ok people back to topic,

Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year, and it has had a real build up to get into the Tiger year, everyone I know is dealing with some sort of transition, always going from Ox to Tiger is a major energy transformation, think back to 12 years ago, how was your life back then, did you experience a shift? Does anyone want to discuss the similarities?

Although this time around we have Pluto to enhance so it’s not going to have the same consequences.

I have to say that I am really looking forward to this year; I personally have made positive changes and have set goals for myself. I hope that everyone has created just one goal for the Tiger year because it is a year of intensity and movement but the train does not stop, you actually have to pursue this energy, so you have to grab the train and lift yourself up whilst it is moving! The Tiger stops for no one.

I have been experiencing major transformation since the New Year.  This energy is intense and it was particularly strong again today.  One area of significant shift has been in my relationship which started 12 years ago, this was also a time in my life when I experienced a major shift in my life.  I have set several life transforming goals and hope that this tiger energy will make them materialise. 

That is amazing Craig, if we allow fate alone to lead our path, we are left with so many questions, yet when we put everything into cycles, sequential patterns or just simple meaning behind circumstances, it really makes sense. Like your relationship started 12 years ago, therefore utilizing the energy of the Chinese calendar it has achieved one full cycle, so now it requires the next step up, or the continual transformation energy, if you had not taken notice you may have found that your relationship is obstructed by energy without explanation, because we can not remain the same person, we must evolve and when in a relationship, two must evolve and it is actually wonderful when two people enhance each other, but that is not to say its easy, transformation is hard work and turns you inside out, but spiritually rewarding. It is a great year to set goals but keep in mind that getting the most out of it, you must chase those goals to a certain extent.

Good luck with the year of the tiger.