Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8th to 14th October
8th to 14th October [/b]

If you have been following this cycle, then you may be feeling delicately alone, yet also questioning ‘why’ you have allowed particular areas of your life to become out of hand. Perhaps you just felt it easier to allow it, or believe there is no resolution in confronting the issue anyway. The planetary alignments have a predominantly long progression this week; optimistic energy toward pushing boundaries without loosing sight of the objective. The sun still provides the spotlight on freedom and independence.    

Emotions [/b]

Venus enters Virgo on the 8th combined with the moon placements; emotions will be highly charged or disheartened, an intense up or down feeling. 

Positive [/b]– truth, honesty and integrity.  

Negative[/b]- unappreciated, sorrowful, guilt and low self worth. 

Communication [/b]

The 12th to the 14th is intense, yet through Libra/sun- mercury/Scorpio a balanced parallel of psychological and intuitive instincts are obtainable. Looking beyond the surface to perceive what is hidden with intentional obscurity.

Positive [/b]– fiction and non-fiction merge.    

Negative- [/b]skepticism, conclusion and avoiding responsibility.

Energy levels[/b]

Personal Energy enthusiasm is still a little low, but should increase from the 12th; it might seem a long week at work.

Positive – [/b]relaxing, not stressing about chores.

Negative –[/b] others demands will drain you mentally.

Relationships[/b]

Relationships this week focus on the female and traditions, family burdens and expectations will strain the connective flow.

Positive[/b] –[/b] family gatherings, entertainment and community recognition.

Negative-[/b] [/b]fiercely loyal, patriotic questioning and scandal.

Finances[/b]

Freedom and independence eclipses individual worries- appearance and presentation is an illusion. Individual monetary matters are positive; therefore you will have a little extra but don’t be mislead into spending it.

Positive[/b] [/b]– bargains, logic business mind, partnerships and surprising career offers.

Negative[/b] –social deception, betting and excessiveness.  

Triggering[/b]

Global response will be a target this week through the element of water, and carried through air. Therefore the absorption will be emotional and the response will be speech, the energy of planetary movement centers on diplomats, social and public outcry and protest, deception and shadows. The weapon of voice is exceptionally high throughout the entire week.

Conclusion [/b]

The week is incredibly political, yet equally provides a compassionate unified feeling. As Pluto reaches the last degrees of Sagittarius, and the Pisces node equally following that course, the energy of Capricorn and Aquarius begin to surface. There is only 10 degrees of the Libra sun left and it is within this time that the individual is given the opportunity to analyze logic and perception, to know what is true rather than to be told what is. Saturn/Virgo also permits each individual to avoid and put things off, or just ignore it by hoping it will go away, but we are entering an era where brushing dirt under the carpet will no longer be accepted as good enough!

Also just need to ask, is there still interest with this?

Yes, AstroJewels I'm still very interested in this info and I am feeling "delicately alone." I'm learning alot just not in the way I'd anticipated...whatever that was:retard:

The triggering section from last week really struck home for me.In the positive I feel I handled it better than usual. In the negative it felt like "something evil this way comes."

Yes...I find this very interesting, even if I do not say much, I am still reading it and (hopefully) soaking it up.

I find the cycles interesting. I don’t have much to say about it but I’m still reading them. :)

Well, I just love ya and what you write.  If you would like, please continue.  I do read and try to learn from this.  :big grin:

Thanks, just wanted to know there was interest.

i check in every so often with the cycles going on and what you posted about them..i find it mostly true..i check so randomly every week...and i find that even after the days have passed, its so true in comparison to what i'm observing or feeling/experiencing!!!

thanks so much...i still mean to catch up with you all!!

peace and love