Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Re-occuring Dream of The Ghost in My House Kicking Me Out
Please give me your best shot of a explanation. even if you think it's programming, or something against my belief, share it.

This seems to be a re-occuring dream of a boy ghost in my house being mean. it always tried to scare me in my dreams but this time it was also after my parents.

The dream hadn't reoccur for so very long since I only got the dream while I'm sleeping in this home and last time was a school break (If you're wondering, right now I'm taking a break from school because of chronic pain). I was working on my aura with violet eletric, trying to come up with a spiritual system of karma and such, and visualizing futhark runes, and also challenging those entities that mess with me in my sleep after a chinese vampire puppet with red eyes appared in my meditation. I told I would zap it (with violet electric) if it is in it and I wake up in my dream. If I see demons in my meditation before I sleep it usually means I would get a nightmare that involves them. I also put up a violet electric shield that Lipstick Mystic said would zap any entities coming nearby. It was my psychic protection.

But the entity or enemy seemed to be the ghost boy in my house. In real life, I had seen the ghost boy before but I could only see a white blurr and I didn't know how it really looked like. We both scared each other because I screamed and it backed off. And I would not ever harm that ghost if I had the chance because it seemed like a nice ghost. But last night's dream...:

In this dream, I went to the restroom door nearby close to the laundry room where I had seen the ghost in real life. Apparently, my dream mom drew comics on the door about kicking the ghost out (And in real life, I don't think think like that. I didn't even think like that in my dream). I yell at my mom for doing that because it is not a nice thing to do to a ghost that is in the house (my feelings were it was disrespectful to anyone. also some of fear that the ghost would attack us out of retaliation). Then when I passed the door I realized someone was bathing in the shower. My mom and dad were in the bedroom, so no one could be in there. I peaked in and saw thru the distorted glass shuttles a boy taking a shower (distorted glass shuttles that I have in my restroom! I didn't see anyone naked.)

Thru the distorted glass I could see it turned his body to scream at me. Then I yelled. I yell at my mom to exit the bedroom thru the other door not adjacent to the restroom. I told her what happened and she knew because she believed the ghost exists. Then I yelled at my dad. He was skeptic, but eventually picked up from the urgency that we all had to leave the home.

We leave the living room into the front porch in a hurry. The door left wide open behind us when we reach there. I suddenly remember in the previous dreams that the ghost would always try to come out and chase me (and it would be in a menace monstrous and invisible force). So I closed it as soon as possible. Then thoughts about our money went thru our minds. I told them we'll get them back and we'll sell this house to someone else, but now we must leave as far as possible. So my parents and I left on the street pave in the front yard to the right.

We were walking together for several seconds and then my parents somehow appeared four blocks ahead of me. They were walking the same path I had always walked when the same boy ghost turned into a monster and scared only me out in the previous dreams. And I worried because I remembered that path leads to many possible worlds (in the previous dreams they connected me to, other dream places).

When I chased them I realized I was on roller blades. I dashed towards them, thru now what appeared to be the expanded bungalows in high school that was part of my previous realistic dreams. There were people I had to dodged but I eventually crashed into someone. Forgeting what I was doing, I intuitively turned around at the corner of a classroom building and saw no one, but a telepathic voice said that someone important in this spot will "take me home" (my "real home" and I didn't know what home was that) . Shrugged. I looked forward again but my parents disappeared out of sight. I dashed forward as fast as possible after them. If I lose them in the other words then I might never see them again. But the bungalows somehow ended and I could not proceed anymore. I turned right and dodged even more people. Made a U-Turn back to that strange spot. A famous celebrity actor/singer from hong kong and an agent was there. I immediately realized the familiar face of the celebrity (on that same day before I went to sleep my dad was watching a hong kong singing event on DVD and that celebrity was included). I gestured that I was not interested in an entertainment career, but was flattered. The agent strictly said this famous actor will take me to hong kong where I belonged (But I was born in the US).

I believe that was where the dream ended. Again, my dad was watching some hong kong singing event on DVD. Do you think it was that ghost telling me I'm not welcomed in "his home"? The next morning we had an mail offer to sell this house.
I always had this dream sleeping in this house. The whole menace was threatening.

The ghost in the dream that screamed at me - I had seen a young boy ghost too and I frightened it when I screamed.

OR, could this be the entity that appeared in my meditation earlier? It could have been masquerading as the ghost boy all this time.

Thanks. Again please help me interpret this. It's been very frightening.

Sorry to hear that this dream has been frightening you, GB. It sounds just about as disjointed and confusing as my dreams have been lately. It gets to the point where I can't even write them down because so much is happening so fast and changing constantly, that it gives me a headache just trying to figure them out.

Maybe someone else on here can give us some insight on your dream. So GB, you think this may be a real ghost in your parent's house?

I don't think I imagined the ghost when I was younger. It was most likely real. But I don't think it was an evil ghost either. So I was not sure if it was the same ghost in my dream or an entity masquerading as it.

I have other evidence that supports this theory that it was a shapeshifted entity. Last night I was praying to Virgin Mary before I went to sleep and then had a sleep paralysis episode and my crown chakra was hurting. I saw rune-like archetypes on black domino cards and heard the word, "Goddess now controls your mind." I am thinking there may be an evil entity and it has been masquerading as the ghost in my laundry room and doing all sorts of other things to scare me away whenever I'm close to the truth. I hope it is not attached to me because of my chronic depression.

The dreams did seem very "manipulated" because I wouldn't be punished for doing something out of compassion and exactly that has happened in similiar strange-and-blood-rushing dreams. Fast dreams may be from an instable mind but must likely the dreamer is not the culprit - it could come from an outside entity who actually has the instable mind. Just a theory! I am not too confident about that, but I think I should write it here for the sake of future discussions. I don't mean to scare anyone about the entity thing! But I hear this can be solved and perhaps fellow suffererers can try it out: Something about placing an amount of natural sea salt in water near the bed helps wards off negative entities. I cannot do that at home without being looked at suspiciously. You can search it up on google probably with the terms "entities sea salt water"  ].

The only different take on your dream I could offer is that it is a fear of a new creative idea about moving through the supersensible dimensions and also one of refreshing old ideas. Your material side wants to protect you but you want to give the new creative idea a chance despite your fear.

Your image of God within yourself and your image of your earthly life is rooted in old ideas... you reassured them and then left with both of them them going towards the right, towards the new creative idea.

"Real home" could be Oversoul, God, Hyperspace, Heaven etc. and actor if male could be creative idea, right brain.

Just a different view. The ghost you saw once may just be a symbol used in this dream to bring your attention to something else.

I appreciate your input, Wildflower. The little ghost boy or any monster (usually a clown monster or something else that iconizes childhood) in my dreams that chased me would have a form only when it's not moving. But when it chased me, it always were invisible. So it must had been some idea that I didn't have pictures to get it progressiong and was afraid of taking any actions to fulfil the idea. It could be an old passion in my childhood that I would not embrace because it was impossible and scary. But I do not know. And I still would not follow that passion. It's something I would think about doing and my body feels light, chest feels exhilarated, and the adrenaline...

Just yesterday, I was working to clear out that passion and reprogramming myself with more moneymaking passions. That was before I read your response and that's also where I get this idea from. I do not take coincidences lightly anymore, so that is probably what the dreams are all about. I will continue to eliminate the passion so that any instances of those dreams where I am chased by an invisible force and stared at by some children creature, should diminish. That fear of following my passion simply won't be there anymore.