Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abraham Reveals the Secret Behind "The Secret"
Why Abraham is no longer in the video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CFp-iPSPplE&m...ted&search=

I found this interesting as it is kind of different from what I had heard.  But what really bothers me or still bothers me, is this whole "Abraham" thing. I just can't...umm...what's the word I want...get used to...this whole 'someone else is in my body' thing. How she talks like it isn't her at all. I don't know if I fully believe that. I know that I am going to get a lot of flack because I am always so 'skeptical,' (Hi Richard), but hey, that's just the way I am. I refuse to just blindly believe in something because everyone else does or because it's the new 'in' thing.

DT,
I think you are very wise to be skeptical, caution is necessary in today’s world, I was also lost for a moment with the ‘not in my body’ and also with you. I had no idea there was another DVD made without her, and have not seen it. But it does show that the visions of one person interacting with another, and how she says ‘alignment’ was structured to bring it together, yet the person who had the original idea, her intention obviously changed along the journey. She got all that she wanted, but wanted more! Money is the greatest persuader in our world! We may say “we want” and we get it but it still does not centre us, we want more!
We constantly ‘align’ with others, and this gives us knowledge to our true self and confidence to be all that we are, yet so often when we are ready to take our first steps individually, those who guided us do not want to let us go, they feel a certain power to control us because they held our hands during our struggle.

You might find it interesting to see [color="red"]first-time reactions to Abraham[/color] from a younger (perhaps less cynical?) crowd.

It starts with this one-minute You Tube clip:

[color="blue"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8lIQM5ww5s

[color="black"]peace.[/color]
[/color]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Secret Power Of Words Breaking News 2 2,562 11-17-2020, 05:37 PM
Last Post: mzacharias
Video The Secret Law Of Attraction FULL MOVIE Breaking News 1 874 01-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Last Post: rskiller
  View Deleted Scene from 'The Secret' Get Boldened 1 2,063 06-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Last Post: veronica
  The Secret Behind The Secret Richard 0 1,791 02-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Richard
  The Secret Key to Manifestation Get Boldened 14 6,372 11-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Get Boldened