Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Collier in A Movie
Alex Collier's(Ralph Amigron) wife Audra Kelly is producing(has produced??) a movie called Awakeners .

It appears to be at least partially based on Collier's stories and Alex is a cast member.

http://www.cowboyssweetheartfilms.com/trailers.html

AWAKENERS...Once you are awakened...you will never go back
Awakeners

Story by: Audra Kelly

Genre: Supernatural / Thriller / Drama / Comedy
Cast: Stephanie Drapeau, Luella Hill, Dennis Franks, Kim O'Neill,
Alex Collier, Christian Drapeau & Dr. Joe Vitale
Casting by: Craig Campobasso & Joy Todd
Associate Producer: Tonia Madenford

Kelly Forrester (Stephanie Drapeau) is shocked out of her complacent lifestyle when she gains the ability to see beyond normal perception.

She moves into a "spiritual halfway house" shared with others who are experiencing similar phenomena and embarks upon a journey of profound transformation.

Together they are facilitated by "the other side" in awakening their latent powers.

To some, they become "raving lunatics," and to others "wise sages," as they each discover their purpose in assisting humanity through the emerging paradigm shift.

Inspired by a true story.

Awakeners - the movie

Apparently she changed the "story" then .

"Current Film Projects - Audra Kelly Producer - Stories by Jon ...
Cowboy's Sweetheart Films current film projects - Audra Kelly Producer - Stories by Alex Collier and Jon Robinson."

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?page=3&...d494917553

under ... Current Film Projects

I've been hanging on to this ...waiting to see the movie but I never saw it playing anywhere so ....

[user=18]William[/user] wrote: 
Quote: Dr. Joe Vitale

He was a cast member in "The Secret"-movie.

Alex Collier can act for sure.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Mercy Now Wrote:Alex Collier's(Ralph Amigron)
Can you elaborate on this?

So,as I should, I did some research into the Ralph Amigron/an - "Alex Collier is a hoax" issue...and stumbled across another forum which has an interesting take on Alex and those trying to expose him as a shyster 'extraordinaire'... Incidentally, the bashing reminds me of someone else's trying to get me expelled at HCF here behind the scenes...

The poster 'Chewbacky' seems to have a very sober approach to the whole UFO as well as Exopolitics debate and between one Michael Horn and said Alex Collier aka Ralph Amagran/on.

Food for thought to be sure. Enjoy...

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.c...1290870000

Alex Collier is a pen name. It's not uncommon for writers to use a pen name. A example would be Peter Moon. His real name is Vince something. At the moment I can't remember his real last name.

I still would like to know how one can prove that Alex/Ralph has made up what he has shared. Sure, Michael Horn (which is mentioned in the link above) seems to share the same passionate 'hatred' for him than our GWSL here...and to a lesser degree by Mercy Now who still hasn't really revealed why she does not like him... There's no need to play the sphynx MN.

I can't take every word somebody says as the 'Truth' but then again, that's all pretty relative...especially when it comes to such a peculiar subject as UFO activity, abductions and such like... Maybe he truly is a 'fake' or "good actor"... I listened to most of the material I could find on Alex and - well... - somebody give me some substantiated reasons as to why he is not genuine and I am willing to reconsider... I am willing to learn and find out more...

Suffice to say that, as far as I know, he has not made much money off his encounters and he's not milking it like a lot of other UFO 'hippies' out there.

I've watched many of Alex's videos and he seems sincere to me. He might not be right about everything but I don't think he's intentionally deceiving people.

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote: 
Quote: seems to share the same passionate 'hatred' for him than our GWSL here.
Please show where I passionately hate this guy like Michael Horn or stop the personal attacks. Put up or shut up (same goes for Alex Collier).

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI