Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype translation please!
I'd like to call on you good folks to help me out with some symbols I saw in a very vivid dream last night. In the dream I was by the sea, but was dressed in a smart suit so was trying to avoid the waves as the tide came in. The waves rushed in quicker than anticipated so I ran up the beach and as I went, I saw several symbols marked out in the sand. First, I saw a sideways diamond like this:

[Image: DREAM_diamond.jpg]

Then further up was a sequence of 3 symbols that looked like this:

[Image: DREAM_symbols.jpg]

Bear in mind I was running UP the beach so I saw them in a bottom-up order, ie. triangle then circle then other thing, so presumably that's the order in which they should be read. I had a look in the Swerdlow books when I woke but could not figure out what they might  mean.

Also I looked behind me at the symbols again after I'd run past, and although the waves had covered them, when the water receded the symbols were still visible, so maybe they can be read top-down too? I'm not sure but I was certain the dream meant something.

As usual, all help & input much appreciated!

Rob, in general, I think it was a good dream for you. Let me explain what I think:

sea/sand-beach = balancing;

upcoming waves = something is coming on, you have to act on/react on in life

wearing smart suit = busy in the higher level of mind; importance

symbols:

1st symbol: diamond = crown chakra/connection point to oversoul

2nd symbol: intelligence grounding from space in physical with spiritual focus/male organ symbol

3nd symbol: female organ symbol and/or balance

4rth symbol: triangle = perfection

I think the dream is representing a better and more balanced oversoul connection when doing things in physical world.

Awesome, nice one Oct! I had a stab at most of them but was baffled by the top one of the three.

In the dream I did end up getting a bit wet but I didn't really mind. The whole feeling of the dream was quite positive and relaxed so I suspected it was a good message.

So the 3 from the bottom up (the order I saw them) - perfection, female / balance, then the intelligence grounding into the physical but with spiritual focus... I'm gonna have a think about how that applies.

Anyone else have anything to add? This dream has got me excited!

Rob, the 4 symbols are also representing a DNA activation/openings in you with the same meaning according my opinion:

Coming from higher mind-levels- grounding with spiritual focus - balancing L & R brain or male/female energies - Perfectly (in creation). 

All in line with high balanced awareness in Oversoul connection.

See also: Hyperspace Healing book (DNA sentences).

Thanks for the extra info Oct, yeah I'm gonna check the HH tonight.

It's funny I've started seeing a girl lately who people have remarked has a spooky amount in common with me, I'm sure she's some kind of soul partner, but in the dream I had a vague feeling that the symbols had in part to do with some kind of male/female balance helping me forward with spiritual work, and she was the female I saw as balancing me.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out over the coming weeks/months

OK here's another one for you folks - this time it wasn't a dream, but a huge truck! I was rather surprised to see this symbol on both front corners of a parked truck's cab as I drove past the other day, and I wondered what it could mean.

Unfortunately I didn't think to stop & make note of who the truck belonged to or anything, and I may have remembered a few details wrong, but this is how I remember it:

[Image: Truck_Symbols.jpg]

Now there may have been 4 vertical lines not 3, I can't remember clearly enough. Either way I'm guessing there's some above/below symmetry implied, circle meaning space? With some merging going on somewhere... I wonder why on earth was it on a truck

Big distance between 2 living spaces, 3 levels of consciousness to escape contact.

Warning:  

Big truck vehicle, keep distance on all levels, otherwise you will be bulldozered.

:D