Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archons
(12-28-2013, 02:58 PM)Filter Wrote: The "Planetary Archons". 
That explains why the elite are so into worshipping planets and other celestial bodies in our solar system. These objects represent (evil) powers, and thus are used to enslave and suppress us.
These explanations make a lot of sense to me.

Saturn = Deceit
Jupiter = Injustice
Mars =  Wrath
The Sun = Pride
Venus = Lust
Mercury = Greed
Moon =  Inconstancy

http://www.gnosticq.com/hp.text/hp.dia.html

The demiurge is a crappy, nasty "cReAtOr" always trying to steal the real deal energy off of kidnapped original spirits. Its sh*t overlay of a matrix illusion is going to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixwC6tm_Cc

OMG ~ when we were born in hospitals we were subjected to
Satanic rituals ~ pain, pain, vaccinations, sticking needles into 1 minute old baby's feet and they used to smack 'em on the bum.

The nurses and Drs say, "Oh they won't remember" The level of crass, insane denial in medical personnel is sadistic. They've been desensitized from their humanity and common sense.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT VIDEO TO WATCH.

This whole world is a trauma, insult and obscenity to true, viable beings with spirits in them.  The reptilian brain has been kept agitated through noise, distraction, constant fear of survival by the Satanists because we are always being attacked. This technological, Satanic, artificial reality we've been forced into is a gulag. THE HAARP FREQUENCIES ARE RINGING OUR EARS and zapping through us. Cities are Archonic, square boxes of houses are archonic. Nature is important to frequent as much as we can.

A Faraday cage can protect you from the frequencies when you sleep. It doesn't block out Scalar. Attain as much consciousness as we can to preserve ourselves throught the constant bombardment.

DO NOT WATCH TV~

Ridiculous world.

When we die in a hospital and have decided to be a generous person, donate our organs, they will conduct a Satanic sacrifice by KEEPING YOU ALIVE AS THEY HARVEST YOUR ORGANS!!!

That's what they do in a Satanic sacrifice too. They drug many of the sacrifices, not all though and keep them alive as they harvest their organs.

THE SOUL IS TRAPPED AGAIN through this process even if the pain is not felt. We don't know that pain is not felt either.

I've witnessed this first hand. The medical profession training IS THE MOST unhealing, unhealthy, military-esq, trauma-based mind control.

Signal Magic, Trance Induction, repeatedly through TV brings humans into a Delta Wave hypnotic state. They inject demons into the viewer through the TV.

"The Lesser Key of Solomon Book"

The 72 different demons each have a sigil. (Violent Scenes followed by  Peaceful Scenes) (Into a trance and out of a trance) (Sex and Violence, Sex and violence wires get crossed from minute one.)

They are controlling the TV viewers subconcious thoughts in order that WE BRING THEIR DESIRES INTO FRUITION FOR THE SATAN.

Our minds get taken away from the spiritual. The Illuminati/Demons WANT to keep our consciousness down as low as it can go then they can keep us where they want us.

Each demon will control a part of the unconciousness mind.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SPLIT! RESCUE YOUR OWN SOUL !

DO NOT BE IMMERSED IN TECHNOLOGY while the natural split off that is happening. WE ARE LIVING IN A SATANIC WORLD. The TV set is by far the chief weapon of our slavery.

Of course, the true archontic influence is the propagation of the belief that a golden age is impossible, that love cannot prevail.  Christianity invented the concept of a heaven in the afterlife just to lower expectations people had for the here and now.  the church convinced people not to rise up and to go pray on it.  and that was 100% archontic influence. 

Good, what's the plan for bringing in the next Golden Age, taking into consideration  E V E R Y T H I N G  and I mean everything and more that has been exposed about the lock-down of the Earth/Astral/physical universe. None of us can afford to indulge in cherry -picked selective thinking.

The only thing I know how to so is preserve my spirit and live life as cleanly as possible. That's huge in this day and age because of the raging war (especially for someone as outspoken as myself.)

Archon means ruler. With the off-world technology, being able to zap any dissenter they want, the drones using poor, young segregated guys to guide them. 

Quality of life is everything. There is no quality here for the majority of enslaved humans and animals - it's a desperate and I mean desperate scramble to survive for most. 

(07-24-2014, 09:00 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Good, what's the plan for bringing in the next Golden Age, taking into consideration  E V E R Y T H I N G  and I mean everything and more that has been exposed about the lock-down of the Earth/Astral/physical universe. None of us can afford to indulge in cherry -picked selective thinking.

The only thing I know how to so is preserve my spirit and live life as cleanly as possible. That's huge in this day and  age.

It's not really incumbent upon me to provide a comprehensive plan.  I just know that the belief nothing can be done, is apathetic, and the belief that no plan could work is merely negative thinking, and that being defeated in the mind is the worst defeat of all.

Realistic thinking isn't negative. Seeing this clap trap for what it is positive. Our best and brightest are in a controlled straightjacket so we do not get their help. We have to SEE what's going on. In lieu of and in addition to ideas to save the planet I think PRESERVING ONE'S SPIRIT is a good idea. Killing psychopaths is futile when they're invisible because they're doing the controlling from the astral and the moon as well as other off planet and interdimensional locations.

Maybe start a thread on things that can be done to save the planet.  I think I've started a few of those myself plus the decades I've spent trying to figure out what we can do. Evidently the third rail happens to be saying that it's possible there's no cure, no justice and no way out. The other third rail is openly questioning where the benevolent forces or SOURCE would fit into this to allow this to happen.

It's important to get those questions out there.

I hope you can find something practical, specific and constructive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdrkhhyY9Y

(07-25-2014, 02:07 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Realistic thinking isn't negative. Seeing this clap trap for what it is positive. Our best and brightest are in a controlled straightjacket so we do not get their help. We have to SEE what's going on. In lieu of and in addition to ideas to save the planet I think PRESERVING ONE'S SPIRIT is a good idea. Killing psychopaths is futile when they're invisible because they're doing the controlling from the astral and the moon as well as other off planet and interdimensional locations.

Maybe start a thread on things that can be done to save the planet.  I think I've started a few of those myself plus the decades I've spent trying to figure out what we can do. Evidently the third rail happens to be saying that it's possible there's no cure, no justice and no way out. The other third rail is openly questioning where the benevolent forces or SOURCE would fit into this to allow this to happen.

It's important to get those questions out there.

I hope you can find something practical, specific and constructive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdrkhhyY9Y

Negativist always just claim realism.   Our best and brightest are still out there in the sea of people.  The ones in power have been selected for conformity and soullessness. 

I choose to go the threads where despair is being peddled as truth.  Thank you very much!

We can just agree to disagree on the fact that we can and will win.