Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benjamin Fulford Reports
Benjamin Fulford — July 31th 2023: First hand experiences with various secret societies that control the world: updated
Since many readers are new to this report, it would be a good thing to discuss how your correspondent became directly involved with secret societies that control the planet.* We need to take another look at these groups because no real change is possible unless we identify them and deal with them. The various secret societies are forms of group minds that act collectively and use secrecy to disguise their influence and control. They also tend to be ancient with roots often going back thousands of years. They are intimately linked to many of the world’s major religions and oldest societies.

My involvement started because, as a journalist, I had been exposing a group that was systematically murdering Japanese politicians, industrialists, and government officials. The forensic investigative trail led to David Rockefeller Sr. and members of the Rothschild family. By exposing these people in a way that could be used against them in a court of law, I opened a Pandora’s box.

The first secret group to contact me was sent by Rockefeller bagman Henry Kissinger via former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka. The envoy they sent, a self-described assassin, said he represented “the elders of Zion.” He told me (and I have this on tape) they needed to kill 90% of the world’s population through disease and starvation in order to “save the environment.” His group offered me great wealth and the position of Finance Minister of Japan if I agreed to go along with their genocidal plans. They also told me I would be killed if I continued exposing them. This is the group I now refer to as the Khazarian mafia. Their ring-leaders are known as the Swiss-based Octagon group and include the Rothschild and Rockefeller families as well as the various royal families of Europe.

The second secret group to contact me was the Red and Blue. They claim to have originated in the warring states period of China around 400 BC. In their latest incarnation, they fought to overthrow the Manchu Qing Dynasty and restore the Ming Dynasty. They claimed to have over 6 million members (a lot more now) including “100,000 assassins.” They said their society could only be used for the greater good and not for personal benefit. I chose to join them in a battle against the Khazarians. This is what I reported about them at the time:

Quote:They told me their society could only be used for the greater good and not for personal benefit. Their book of rules reads like a book of ethics filled with instructions to do things like help the weak, fight injustice, help your comrades etc.”

“They approached me and asked if they could help after I made a speech in Tokyo describing the Bush regimes‘ use of race-specific biological weapons. For me, it was like a ghost from the history books appearing right in front of me. At first, I thought of silly things like having them play 911 truth videos in Chinatowns around the world. However, then I remembered the scene from the movie Kill Bill where Uma Thurman snatches out her opponent’s eye. I soon realized these people could save the world by directly attacking the eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill.” So, I handed them a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_s...lbones.htm

By threatening these people at the time, this group was able to successfully stop a genocide planned for 2012.

The third group to contact me was the US military-industrial complex. They sent Paul Laine, a former member of the Pentagon’s psychic warfare unit. He also claimed to be with the CIA. Laine provided me with lots of esoteric information. He pointed out the US space program had been stopped dead in its tracks by some unknown force. He also provided evidence this planet had been nearly destroyed before. This group agreed with the Red and Blue goal of preventing World War 3 because all the Pentagon war games showed that such a war would destroy 90% of humanity and leave the Northern Hemisphere of the planet unfit for human habitation.

Also belonging to the third group are people who identify themselves as the Secret Space Program. The main point of contact with them is a relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic Exploration fame. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_E._Byrd

They claim to have already colonized many nearby solar systems and say they have returned to Earth to help what they call “the surface population.” He promises I will be able visit and report on SSP facilities at the Thule Airbase in Greenland and in Antarctica. So far this has not happened but I keep hoping it will happen soon.

The fourth group to contact me was “the family,” often referred to as the Rothschilds. This group is the European royal bloodline and includes the Saxe Gotha family, the Rothschilds, the Hapsburgs and other European royal bloodlines “moderate factions”. This is the group behind the so-called “global warming” campaign. This campaign, while based on fraud, was presented by them as a way of saving the environment without genocide. Scottish Rite Freemasonry reports ultimately to this group. They also control the committee of 300. Queen Elizabeth II was the leader of this group until she was recently murdered. We started a correspondence via handwritten letters and then switched to secure digital communications via MI6. The new head is still in contact with us and we can confirm it is not King Charles.

Their former representative -Dr. Michael Van de Meer AKA Meiring- referred to the people behind the planned genocide as the “Jews.” Further research revealed it was the Satan (Ba’al, Molech, Set etc.) worshipping non-Jewish leadership of the Jews, historically known as the Hyksos, who were the problem. To avoid confusion with the Jews I began referring to them as the Khazarian Mafia. This is now common knowledge but it was not when this research started.

The Jews, by the way, have their own secret society. The story they tell is that when the Jews were defeated by Babylon, all the male heirs to King David were killed. The secret police who protected King David decided to preserve his bloodline by protecting his female descendants. Since King Solomon married a Pharoah’s daughter, it also means they protected pharaonic descendants. This is where the Jewish thing about you can only be Jewish if your mother is Jewish comes from. Over the years, they intermarried into various royal and aristocratic families of the world. They advertise their descent from David by using the lion of Judah as their symbol.

This is the bigger “family” the Rothschilds would like to be kings of. It may well be that many of the true Jews are descended from David or it may just be a cultural tradition. It would be a good subject for research using modern genetic technology.

The fifth group to contact me was the Gnostic Illuminati. Their representative, self-described Illuminati Grandmaster Alexander Romanov (aka Richard Sorge, Sasha Zaric, Gordon Moore etc.), said this group was behind the Russian, French and American revolutions. They are opposed to the bloodline rule. This group also warned me in advance of the planned 311 nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan. Romanov claimed he has been recruited by former chess champion Bobby Fischer. It was Romanov who first mentioned Isis long before it appeared in the news. Romanov is now believed to be heading anti-KM operations in Australia.

The sixth group to make contact was the P2 Freemason Lodge who sent Leo Zagami to visit me in Japan. This group also calls themselves Illuminati and claims to control the Vatican and the Mafia. Their leaders claim to be the descendants of the Roman Caesars. When I visited the P2 Lodge in Italy I was introduced to generals, journalists, politicians, etc. The highest-ranking P2 member I met was Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights. This group worships the Black Sun and claims they were behind communism and other big political movements. They displayed their power by removing Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and Pope Benedict (maledict) XVI from office. They now call themselves the P3 Freemasons and claim to have split with Zagami. Zagami is in self-imposed exile in Palm Springs, California to avoid being arrested in Italy. The P3 leadership now says that because they are all in their 80’s they are handing control over to Elon Musk.

The seventh group I ran into was the Dragon family. I was inducted into this group after meeting their representative in Singapore. The Rothschild representative said that “If you want to talk to China, this is as high as it goes,” when they arranged the introduction. This group claims to be composed of various Asian royal bloodlines. This includes the Tang (Li), Song (Son/Sun), Ming (Zhou) and Manchu (Yi) dynastic bloodlines. They also claim to have ET backers. They have legitimate historical claims to most of the world’s gold.

The eighth group that approached me was the Black Dragon Society. Although several groups claim this title, at present Chodoin Daikaku, head of the world’s Japanese martial arts societies (Karate, Ninjutsu, Aikido etc.) with over 50 million practitioners around the world, seems to represent them best.
The Rise and Spread of Japan’s Black Dragon Secret Society
https://www.wondriumdaily.com/the-rise-a...t-society/

A ninth powerful group that made contact was the Hong Men, with 55 million members, mostly located in China and in Asian communities around the world. Chinese President Xi Jinping is a member of this group. It can be seen as a sort of combination between a chamber of commerce and a gangster group. This sort of thing, by the way, is true of Western secret societies, too, because wielding big money and big power requires protection. The Hongmen are closely linked to, but not the same as, the Chinese Communist Party. Their hierarchy is based on meritocracy and not bloodlines. The Chinese communist party youth league or the meritocratic part of the Chinese government can be seen as a Hongmen stronghold. Their agent in Japan, Mr. K, is a major conduit I have for contact with the Chinese authorities.
According to the mythological origins reported by the affiliate Kelvin Bechkam Chow, the sect originated during the reign of Emperor Kangxi (1654-1722). Other studies report the 60s of the eighteenth century as the most likely period.
https://china-underground.com/2022/04/14...=available

A tenth group to contact me is the Yatagarasu or three-legged crow secret society. This group says they founded the Shinto religion after a three-legged crow led them to Japan in ancient times. The members of Yatagarasu claim to be descended from the ancient lost Israeli tribe of Ephraim as well as from members of the priestly tribe of Levi. They claim they can recite their ancestry back over a hundred generations to the biblical Jacob in Egypt. It is interesting in this context to note Shinto is very similar to ancient Egyptian religion featuring worship of the sun god and the annual parading of shrines. The Japanese imperial family is intimately connected to his group and members of this family also claim to be descended from the Pharaohs of Egypt. The mysterious Octagon group in Switzerland also claims ancient Egyptian origins. However, the Yatagarasu say they split from the Octagon people 3000 years ago.
“[Yatagarasu] is seen as a messenger of the gods. Why three legs? Kumano’s priests confessed that no one really knows, but told us they may represent the three ancient clans that dominated Kumano’s history. Or perhaps the three main virtues of the gods: chi (wisdom), jin (benevolence) and yuu (valor). Then again, the three legs may stand for heaven, earth and mankind. [As in the Taoist triad]
Why is the crow, often seen as an evil omen, Kumano’s symbol and protector? Legend points to the crow’s skill as a navigator, always able to find the way in unknown lands. Yatagarasu was said to have guided an emperor who had lost his way to the place. A sign at the shrine notes that the Japanese soccer association has adopted the crow as its mascot to make sure the ball finds its way into the goal. Helping those who are lost to find a path is the essence.”
https://www.greenshinto.com/2011/07/25/y...gged-crow/

There are many other groups that also made contact including:

The French Grande Lodge De L’Orient Freemasons

The Inagawa Ninkyo (yakuza) group

The Sumiyoshi Ninkyo group

The Yamaguchi Gumi Ninkyo group,

The Assassins (Persia)

The Nigerian mob

The Moghul Dynasty of India,

The Indonesian Royal Family,

The Thai Royal Family

British MI5 and MI6 intelligence

The Rosicrucians (BIS/Red Cross)

The Sokka Gakkai Buddhist group

Etc. etc.

When the Red and Blue asked me to find benevolent Western secret societies, the above are some of what I encountered. An informal network containing members of all the above groups has now been formed and is called the White Dragon Society.

Like the Red and Blue, the WDS can only be used for the greater good and not for personal benefit. So far the WDS and its allies have stopped all KM attempts at igniting World War 3, creating pandemics and causing widespread starvation.

However, it has been 16 years since the WDS began to do battle and the recent KM plandemic, mass vaccination program and war in Ukraine makes it clear we still have not defeated them. What we have found out is that the KM control grid was far more extensive and powerful than we imagined.

This does not mean they are not on the ropes though. When this battle started, there was literally only one sentence in the entire internet about the Rothschilds. The phrase Khazarian Mafia did not yet exist. Now the existence of a secret inbred elite in charge of the financial system is common knowledge. The KM required secrecy to stay in power and they have lost that entirely.

The rise of the BRICS and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization means the KM control grid is now down to the US, Canada and Western Europe. This means they only control 11% of the world’s population and 27% of GDP. Their big 2020 plandemic and vaccine push failed in its aim to kill a large percentage of the worlds’ population. They face lawsuits, mass demonstrations and systematic attacks on their power in the countries they still control.

Their so-called leaders like US “President Joe Biden,” Canadian Crime Minister Justin Castrudeau, French President Emmanuelle Macron, and German President Olaf Scholz cannot appear in public without immediately being attacked by a mob.

The bottom line of all of these “secret” societies is that, unlike open societies, they require secrecy from the majority of the people in order to be able to wield their power effectively. Now that they are being exposed, their ability to manipulate us is ending. This is especially true of the West. That is why the phrase “the truth shall set you free,” is so important in these troubled times. For this reason we will continue providing truth to our readers until we really are free.

Note to readers: The following three weekly reports will cover non-time-sensitive but important topics so that your correspondent may take his annual sabbatical in the Canadian wilderness

* A lot of this information is an updated version of an article written in the summer of 2015.

This marks the end of Ben’s pre-written report, the following information is recent news updates from Windlander.

We begin with this statement from the UN chief claiming “the era of global warming has ended, the era of global boiling has arrived
Unelected globalist and Secretary-General of the United Nations, António Guterres, dials the Climate Scam fear mongering up to 11:
“It is a disaster, and for scientists, it is unequivocal: humans are to blame… Climate change is here, it is terrifying, and it is just the beginning. The era of global warming has ended, the era of global boiling as arrived.”
“It is still possible to limit global temperature rise to 1.5 degrees Celsius, and avoid the very worst of climate change, but only with dramatic, immediate climate action.”
And by “dramatic, immediate climate action”, he means surrendering national sovereignty, representative democracy, economic prosperity and individual freedom to unelected globalist bodies like the UN and WEF.

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp...iling-.mp4

We are also bringing you the latest on avatar Senator Mitch McConnell glitch…. They have him propped up again for an explanation as to why he “spaced out” and went blank.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...glitch.mp4

JPMorgan Chase in an attempt to get ahead of the curve, too little too late we might add, filed this suspicious activity report on Hunter Biden, suggesting his potential involvement in “human trafficking.”

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-Biden.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...iden-2.jpg

Lastly we will leave you with an update on the Russia-U.S tensions and an update from Putin:
PUTIN: We do not want a military clash with America in Syria, but we are ready for any scenario.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned that although Moscow does not seek a direct confrontation with the US-led NATO military alliance, it is ready for “any scenario” involving Washington’s provocations in Syria.
“We are always ready for any scenario, but no one wants this, and on the initiative of the American side we once created a special mechanism to prevent these conflicts,” Putin told reporters in St. Petersburg on Saturday, when asked about US provocations in the Arab country.
He added that Washington and Moscow are in direct communication with each other and have the opportunity to consult on any potential crisis.
“This shows that no one wants clashes,” the Russian leader reiterated.
Since early 2023, the Russian military has reported a total of 23 dangerous incidents involving Russian aircraft and those of the US-led coalition.
Rear Admiral Oleg Gurinov, the head of the Russian military’s Reconciliation Center for Syria, said on Thursday that most such incidents took place in July.
Gurinov added that the Russian pilots recorded 11 cases where they were targeted with Western aircraft-targeting systems, which led to the automatic engagement of onboard defense systems.
Also, the Russian Defense Ministry said the US drones have violated flight safety in Syria 340 times since the beginning of the year.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/07/30...y-scenario
Remember the famous statement:
Their childhood was stolen from them?

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ldhood.jpg

This marks the end of this week’s real-time updates, thank you for reading and we will see you next week!

Benjamin Fulford — August 7th 2023: The Hidden History Taught by Secret Societies
As a reporter, my job is to get information first-hand directly from sources whenever possible. What I did not realize is that first-hand reporting on secret societies takes you to places and mysteries that do not fit into our current scientific framework.

That does not mean they are not real. Thomas Jefferson, when told of a theory about meteorites coming from space, once famously said “I would rather believe that two gentleman scholars from Harvard would tell a lie than that rocks would fall from the sky.”

So with that in mind this week let us look at some of the very otherworldly experiences I have had in dealing with the top levels of world power and the various secret groupings found there.

The first esoteric contact I had came from studying under a Shipibo Shaman in the Amazon. The Shipibo would use the drug Ayahuasca to communicate with the spirits of the Amazon. As I participated in these ceremonies, inside the hollow trunk of a giant tree deep in the virgin rainforest, the impression I got was that the Amazon itself was sentient. The trees were all part of a worldwide psychic network that connected all the plants and could observe the minds of the various animals. The Amazon rainforest itself seemed to be a sentient being. The spirit of the Amazon told me it was under attack and that I needed to head to Asia to get help. That is one of the reasons I went to Asia. Now, 40 years later, this venture is bearing fruit as Asian secret societies have agreed to help the planet.

The connection with the Asian secret societies (which I have written about extensively previously) led to the Pentagon contacting me via their “men who stare at goats,” psychic warfare division. The person they sent was Paul Laine. At the time I met him, his cover was that he worked for the Oracle Corporation owned by tech billionaire Larry Ellison. Laine provided information about fantastic inventions from the past that had since been suppressed. One example was all the telegraph cables you see in the old Western movies. They were powered by electricity harvested from the ground. This technology is now lost to us.

Another and more esoteric suppressed ancient technology was the harvesting of a mysterious form of moon energy People known as lunatics were often especially sensitive to this form of energy. It is supposed to open windows to alternative realities and long-distance viewing of places and events in this reality. It was this remote viewing capability the Pentagon was interested in.

Among the many things I learned from this group was that NASA stood for Not A Space Agency. It turns out NASA is just a giant movie studio stealing vast amounts of taxpayer money to create the illusion we are exploring space.

The Pentagon pointed out that all manned space exploration had mysteriously stopped in the 1970s and that someone, or something, was preventing us from leaving this planet. That appears to be why all of Elon Musk’s spaceships on missions to Mars get blown up when they try to leave the planet. The conclusion they have reached is that our planet is under some form of quarantine.

The Pentagon people also said their research indicated advanced civilization was destroyed at least twice on this planet. They claim they have seen evidence atomic weapons were used in these events. For example, there is very convincing evidence of a devastating nuclear war in ancient India, including radioactive skeletons, molten glass, etc. This seems to be an event at the date of 26,000 years ago whose survivors created many of the secret societies existing today. For background please read the information at the following link.

http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2014/08/my...r-war.html

Also, there is evidence of a mysterious genetic bottleneck indicating humanity was nearly wiped out 74,000 years ago supposedly “by a massive volcano.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

Then there is clear evidence that the sea level was 122 meters lower during the last ice age about 14,000 years ago.

https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/coastl...ngesslowly

Not only that, data from ice cores indicate this ice age ended extremely abruptly 11,600 years ago. This caused a sudden rise in sea levels around the world that put entire continents and coastal plains under water.

https://ocp.ldeo.columbia.edu/res/div/oc...ples.shtml

This is why cultures around the world have legends and memories of a giant flood. For example, in Asia, there is plenty of talk of the lost continent of Lemuria. What we know of as the various Island countries of East Asia like Indonesia and the Philippines were part of a large land mass that got flooded at the end of the ice age.

The point I wish to make though, is that I was told about these events by very powerful secret societies that control much of our civilization to this day. In particular, the Gnostic Illuminati and the Black Sun groups hold such beliefs. They both claim to be founded by survivors of pre-flood civilizations.

Let us start with the Gnostic Illuminati version of history. They say their group was founded by the mathematician Pythagoras who lived from 570 to 490 B.C. Pythagoras taught his disciples:

(1) that at its deepest level, the reality is mathematical in nature,

(2) that philosophy can be used for spiritual purification,

(3) that the soul can rise to union with the divine,

(4) that certain symbols have a mystical significance, and

(5) that all brothers of the order should observe strict loyalty and secrecy.

However, the Gnostic Illuminati I ran into say Pythagoras -who was trained by Egyptian Priests and Babylonian Maggi- was the heir to a much older pre-flood body of knowledge. For example, according to them, the Mediterranean Sea was a giant river valley that was suddenly flooded and became an ocean.

The survivors of this massive destruction came to the conclusion the entity that caused this flood was evil and had to be overthrown. To this end, they recruit 3000 geniuses of each generation to carry on their traditions and their dedication to overthrowing the creator. They are opposed to bloodline rule because the bloodline rulers claim a divine right to rule through this “evil god” of theirs.

So why does this matter today? Well, the Gnostic Illuminati claim to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions. More the point, they claim they are now undertaking the first-ever world revolution.

The signal to start their now unfolding world revolution was 911. Their Grand Master Sasha Zaric aka Alexander Romanov said former world Chess Champion Bobby Fischer planned this event to overthrow the secret rulers of the planet. Fischer’s idea was to convince the bloodline rulers to go along with a plot that would backfire and expose their existence. This is why they deliberately sabotaged the 911 show by doing things like deliberately placing a BBC reporter in front of Building 7 and having her report it collapsed before it actually did.

Their plot appears to be succeeding because it was the truth about 911 that woke many people –including myself- to the existence of some secret group that was manipulating history by staging horrific events. The gnostic Illuminati also warned me in advance of the Fukushima tsunami and nuclear mass murder attack of March 11, 2011. They did not know all the details but did warn that a nuclear device had been smuggled into Japan for this purpose and even told the authorities where this device could be found. The Japanese authorities who tried to stop this attack were removed from power by the Federal Reserve Board. The FRB itself is controlled by the Octagon group in Switzerland. It is headed by people who claim descent from the Egyptian Pharaohs.

This brings me to another secret society, the three-legged crow. As reported last week, they say they are from the lost Israeli tribe of Ephraim. They are linked to the Japanese imperial family who also say they are descended from Egyptian pharaohs.

They sent Kaoru Nakamaru, a cousin of Emperor Hirohito, to warn me of the existence of a secret evil group running the planet. She was the first person to provide me with convincing evidence that 911 was an inside job. So in effect, one of the most ancient bloodline ruling families pointed me towards 911 as evidence of evil, while the perpetrators of 911 claimed they did it to overthrow evil being perpetrated by ancient bloodlines.

It turns out that this was not a simple story of bloodline versus meritocracy because the ancient bloodlines and the meritocratic groups were divided into two huge factions. To make a long story short, I found myself stuck between two ancient groups who have been fighting each other literally for thousands of years. They each described the other as evil and needing to be overthrown.

My involvement with these groups led to yet another group involved in this ancient esoteric battle, the Black Sun worshipers. The first person they sent was Leo Zagami who claimed also claimed he was Illuminati. However, this group, unlike Romanov’s, was linked to ancient Roman bloodlines of the Caesars.

The story they told was they were descended from an advanced civilization that was destroyed 26,000 years ago. They claim to be heirs to scientific knowledge from this civilization that allows them to contact demons, djins, angels and other entities that we now refer to as extra-terrestrials.

Again, this is relevant because they claim to control both the Vatican and the Italian mafia. They proved it by telling me they were going to fire Pope Benedict XVI and Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy and then doing just that.

When I went to Italy to visit them, he introduced me to Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, as his highest contact. Mazzara claimed to belong to the Black Sun group. He told me his group took orders that were sent to them via gamma rays from the Black Sun, an ancient alien who resides at the center of the galaxy.

Yes, I know this is weird stuff but the same Mazzara was caught with a gun and a sophisticated lock-picking device near the house of a senior Bank of International Settlements (BIS) banker who was working with the Asian secret societies. It was also these people who took credit for the March 11, 2011, Tsunami and Nuclear attack against Japan (known in Japan as 311).

Immediately after the 311 attack on Japan, the Island of La Palma in the South Atlantic was hit by hundreds of earthquakes. There is a crack running through the center of that island and geologists say it is only a matter of time before an earthquake sends half the island into the ocean, causing a 100-meter tsunami to hit Southern Europe and the US East Coast. This series of earthquakes combined with threats to retaliate for 311 with a tsunami counterattack stopped Black Sun’s plans to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt and led to a fragile truce between the battling secret societies that continues to this day.

It also led to yet another mysterious group popping out of the woodwork: the dragon family. Again, as a reporter, I will write about what I learned from first-hand contact with this group, not what others have written. My meeting with the dragon family was set up by the head of MI6. He arranged the meeting via a descendant of Puyi, the famous “last emperor.” I was told, “If you want to talk to China, this is as high as it gets.”

The dragon family envoy said his group was also in contact with extra-terrestrial entities. Their message was that if humans did not get their act together and achieve world peace, the planet would be put under an extremely strict dictatorial regime. They say that when they asked their alien contacts why they cared about such a tiny speck of a planet like Earth they were told: “You had better really, really know what you are doing if you want to mess with the planet Earth. Your galaxies are like are like molecules in a teacup to the entities that watch over it. They care about this tiny speck because they think it is their home of origin.”

Again, the reason why all this weird talk matters is because the forensic trail following the financial system and world power to its ultimate source leads to these groups. The main rival to the FRB in the ongoing global financial war is this mysterious dragon family. It is the dragon family that controls most of the world’s gold and precious metals. They trace their own history back 6000 years to maritime trading networks of Asia. This means they are relatively young compared to Western secret societies which claim to go back 26,000 years or more. Nonetheless, they seem to be winning the battle for control of the world’s financial system because they are focused on real here-and-now physical and economic reality. They cut off the FRB’s gold supply in the early 1970s and are now cutting off their supply of oil, minerals and other physical commodities so it is only a matter of time before they finish them off.

To be sure I have only barely scratched the surface on this topic but the conclusion I have reached from direct contact with these and other secret societies is that they all value the planet Earth and do not want to see it destroyed. That is why they have all agreed to stop the Khazarian Mafia’s plan to yet again subject this planet and humanity to a near-death experience by unleashing Armageddon. The KM work against the life force. The other secret societies have agreed to increase the amount and variety of life. They have all pledged to never again let humanity go through a near-death experience. Hopefully, this will lead to world peace soon. 

Note to readers: The following two weekly reports will cover non-time-sensitive but important topics so that your correspondent may take his annual sabbatical in the Canadian wilderness.

This marks the end of Ben’s pre-written report, the following information is recent news updates from Windlander.

In a sign that Japan is liberated from the oppositions control, we are now seeing Japanese street billboards displaying:

“Stop War – Stop Zelenskyy”
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...e-war-.mp4

The KM may be looking for another lockdown excuse.
They are constantly probing the public to see what will trigger the most fear, in order to push another Plandemic.
We all know they are drooling over locking us down again.
Never again

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ndemic.jpg

Lastly we have some updates regarding president Trump.
President Trump promises to rid America of migrants in the country illegally:
“We will use all necessary state, local, federal, and military resources to carry out the largest domestic deportation operation in American history.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...erica-.mp4

Watch former assistant to President Trump, Sebastian Gorka define who the Deep State is and how Trump is the only one who can destroy it.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...State-.mp4

Senator Tommy Tuberville on fire:

“Democrats are after our country. I’ve been in DC for 2 years & I’ve never been so embarrassed. It’s Americans vs anti-Americans. They like living here but they don’t like America. They want this country to burn. We’re not going to let it happen.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-truth.mp4

Benjamin Fulford — August 14th 2023: The White Dragon Society plan for the planet.
The ancient ruling bloodlines of the planet are trying to negotiate a surrender with the White Dragon Society and their white hat allies. The main obstacle to replacing the current dystopian regime ruling the West is now the question of what alternative is going to replace it.

For this reason, the WDS is presenting a set of proposals. These are not meant to be a definitive conclusion but rather a starting point for constructive debate about how we as a species are to navigate into the future.

Before we do this, though, let us confirm the current system is going to collapse. Thomas Jefferson was prophetic when he said:

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered…. I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

He was right. If a privately owned central bank creates $1 trillion out of thin air and then distributes it to its cronies, it will be in effect stealing that trillion from the American people. By one calculation “$450 trillion in income was siphoned away from US workers between 1975 and 2018: Due largely to the effects of inflation, a massive and invisible decline in real wages was experienced by US workers in the form of forgone income that went unnoticed by most US families.”

https://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20221...a5ceb.html

This works out to $1.46 million stolen from every man, woman and child in the United States. If you start with 1972, when the US dollar was taken off the gold standard, update that to 2023 and use real inflation data it works out to more than $2 million per person.

Now though, the banksters have killed the goose that laid the golden egg. They cannot steal anymore from the American People.

Here is the math: The US median income is $31,000 while the median home price is $437,000 so, at the current mortgage interest rate of 7.12% the monthly mortgage payment would be $2,942. That means the annual payment would be $35,304. In other words, if the average American did not pay for food, utilities or anything else, they still could not afford to buy a home. This means the system is broken beyond repair.

The FRB criminals use various statistical lies to try to cover this up. For example, they will say per capita GDP is $70,000. However, that number hides income inequality by dividing total income by total population. For example, if Bill Gates walks into a cafeteria and starts buying everything, the per capita income of the people there shoots up even though they will not be able to buy any food. The median income is the level at which half the people are above and half below and so reflects reality.

This is why the WDS is proposing to start by returning the $2 million or so that was stolen from each person. The propagandists of the FRB will scream “That will lead to hyperinflation!” However, not with the WDS proposal because the money will be given back to the people in the form of real things. For starters, everybody will be given ownership of their current place of residence and all debts, public and private, will be written off. In other words, a jubilee will be declared.

The WDS also calls for returning control of the process of creating and distributing money to the elected representatives of the people. This means government money could be used to pay any previous landlords who relied on rental income to live.

Canada, from 1938 until 1972, was also able to pay for World War II expenses, public health insurance, education, public works like the TransCanada highway etc. all without debts or taxation simply by using government money. There was no inflation either because the money was backed by gold and silver.

This is the sort of system that needs to be put back into place at least for North America.

On a world-wide level, something similar also needs to be done. In other words, an international write-off of all debt and a redistribution of assets is needed. This is obviously going to have to be tailored to meet the needs of individual countries and regions and will require a lot of careful planning.

The other thing the WDS is proposing is replacing the World Bank, the UN, the WEF, the BIS, the IMF etc. with new institutions.

This writer originally came to Japan in 1980 to study their economic and social system. At the time, Japan had just gone through decades of double-digit economic growth. They had the highest per capita GDP in the world. The gap between the rich and the poor was the lowest of any developed country. They also had the world’s lowest crime rate and rivers in downtown Tokyo were filled with fish at a time when pollution had killed all living creatures in other cities around the world.

The economic system they used was one they copied from Nazi Germany and then improved upon.

We all know about the nasty Nazi habit of genocide and the horrific medical experiments etc. they carried out. What they do not teach us is how good their economic management was. They were pioneers in making sure everyone had a Volkswagen, paid holidays, health insurance etc. They also built the wonderful German highway system. Again, by using government money; all without taxes or debt. However, they did use gold that was borrowed from Asian royals for this purpose and for setting up the BIS, UN etc. This in effect, handed over long-term control to Asian royal families. This is a problem that is now leading to an Asian take-over of the world as these royals demand the return of their gold.

The Japanese system was similar and, unlike the German system, did not rely on borrowed Asian royal gold. Let us look at how it worked. The Bank of Japan would start the process by sending its’ officials all over the country. They would check prices at supermarkets and other stores, ask small, medium and big businesses about their spending plans etc. They would use that data to come up with an amount of money that could be created without causing inflation.

The next step was taken by an organization known as the Economic Planning Agency. This group was headed by a committee of politicians, businessmen, bureaucrats etc. They would decide where they wanted the country to be in five years. For example, in one plan they decided to hook up all the houses in the nation to sewer systems over the coming 5 years and proceeded to do just that.

This was not communist central planning though, because the actual work was put out to the private sector through competitive bids. Private companies were also free to pursue their own plans regardless of the central 5-year plan. For example, the bureaucrats originally discouraged automobile companies but that did not stop the likes of Honda and Toyota from going ahead anyway.

In any case, Communist China studied this system and copied it. They added their own twists. So, for example, promotions are decided by having bureaucrats vote for anyone except themselves who they think deserves to be promoted. The result is they are growing their economy so quickly they have left the West eating their dust. The longer they are allowed to outgrow the West, the stronger they will become and the less they will have to listen to us.

That is why the West needs to create a similar -but hopefully better- system to prevent China from taking over the world.

The other thing that needs to be pointed out here is that copying the economic planning system of places like Singapore does not mean copying the totalitarian control grids these places use. In Singapore chewing gum is illegal and they execute people for marijuana possession: none of us want to imitate aspects like that.

In any case, as a result of backroom negotiations between the WDS and other groups, the British Commonwealth, the Pentagon and the Russians are among those who support the setting up of various complementary international future planning organizations to replace the failing IMF, BIS, World Bank etc. system.

As mentioned at the top, the details will need to be worked out to make sure the new structures work for the people and are staffed by the people in a transparent, democratic and meritocratic way.

The final obstacle that needs to be worked out before the new, improved systems can be set up is to get the current ruling bloodlines to step aside and hand over control of their central banks.

The bloodline families are asking, as a condition for a hand over, that a jubilee also apply to crimes and criminal behavior. They admit they have been torturing and murdering children on an industrial scale. They know many mass graves will be uncovered. The excuse they give is that “this has been going on for thousands of years.” The other excuse they make is that they were born into this system and had no choice but to go along or else be killed themselves.

The WDS has supported a South African-style truth and reconciliation process in the past. However, there are so many people in the military and the agencies -not to mention the families of the countless victims- who are not feeling very forgiving.

The only compromise the WDS can think of is that when the Khazarian Mafia are forced to hand over power, the people they hand power to will support truth and reconciliation. However, what happens after that is another question. An example to study is Argentina. The government that took over after the military government stepped aside, kept its promise and did not prosecute any generals. However, future governments did and the generals ended up in jail.

In any case, we sincerely hope that a peaceful transition can be arranged either late this year or early next. The alternative will be chaos, poverty and bloodshed as the current system heads for its mathematically certain collapse.

Finally this week, we are going to share the following information sent to us by the Secret Space Program people to share with our summer audience:

The Secret Space Program people say we live in a multiverse. In their view, there are an infinite amount of realities. Some are so similar that the only difference is the color of the shirt you are wearing. Others are so different that even the basic laws of physics as we know them do not apply.

These self-described real-life men in black say they deal with travelers who move freely between similar realities. The main faction we are dealing with claims they are from a civilization that broke away from our own around the time of World War II. This group, known to many as the space Nazis, developed anti-gravity and colonized many of the nearby planets. They claim to have reached as far as the fifth dimension before being stopped at the sixth dimension and sent back to this earth.

Here is an abbreviated version of what one of their representatives has to say:

Of course, the UFO story is distorted, manipulated, diluted and weaponized! The author of the “confusion” is Satan and the Satanists who ruled the Earth, so no, we will NOT get a clear truth. We will have thousands of small pieces scattered around the puzzle, with many pieces completely missing….Fear is the main ingredient in all stories… A report ‘confirming’ the existence of giant aliens has been declassified by the FBI …All official accounts speak only of military-type gear, grays or reptilians, etc. They never talk about beings of light, healers, divine interventions or miracle workers…As above, as below – there are elements present that are far more advanced than anything the Earthlings have here. The gap between what humans have and what exists is like the difference between an ant and a human being. Many observe the Earthlings like an anthill….Old Technology – Reverse Engineering…Many “alien crash sites” have been staged – with fake and real craftsmanship. All this to misinform the public. A few “real ships” were used as crash sites to allow certain groups of humans to salvage the ships – for reverse engineering purposes…Some extraterrestrial species weren’t allowed to donate technology or make deals with Earthlings due to their free will – so crash sites were “staged” with real starships.

The SSP people also sent us the following visuals for summer use:

These are from declassified files from Russia. And The “ cleaned” western versions of Admiral Richard Byrd’s expedition to Antarctica, known as Operation High Jump or Task Force 68. The battle with the Extraterrestrials actually happened. These were not German Nazis. Admiral Byrd’s group was warned not to come back again with weapons of destruction.

These are from declassified files from Russia.

And The “ cleaned” western versions of Admiral Richard Byrd’s expedition to Antarctica, known as Operation High Jump or Task Force 68. The battle with the Extraterrestrials actually happened. These were not German Nazis. Admiral Byrd’s group was warned not to come back again with weapons of destruction.

ANTARCTICA – Op. Highjump – Russian
and Western versions
A synopsis of the Russian version and the
Western version of “Operation High
Jump” All original takes.
The truth about Operation High Jump,
performed by Admiral Bird in 1947 in Antarctica.

https://youtu.be/C5lFdyNH5YA

https://youtu.be/Z-uOyL1eRmQ

As usual with these tales, while they are fascinating, they still do not actually affect our real, daily lives in any way that I can detect. We ask these Secret Space Program people to please come out of hiding and share their technology with us. Otherwise, we will have to keep dismissing them as interesting stories combined with videos of flying objects that remain elusive in the here and now world. They say they will come out of the closet when our Satanic leadership is overthrown. That will happen when the nexus around Lake Geneva is overthrown. Perhaps then we shall finally see.

Here are some updates, starting with the latest on the Lahaina DEW Hit….  It is so obvious.

The fire damage in Hawaii leaves open the question of whether the fire was caused by a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW)

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...aina-1.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...aina-2.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ina-3-.jpg

PENTAGON  ADMITS THEY HAVE [DEW] DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS
(Were they used to start the Lahaina fires, yes)

They are spilling the beans. Interesting that this comes out now. Sure feels like a WH Alliance release.
[Video won’t play]

“I made 10 times more than a Barbie movie”

Republicans placed ads with Zelensky in New York.

Based on the “cleaned” archives of the US Navy and the Russian government’s declassified archives. This is Russian speaking with French subtitles.

Republicans placed ads with Zelensky in New York.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...n-NY-1.mp4

This is interesting for sure :
WEF bioethicist wants to genetically modify humans so they become allergic to meat.
[Video won’t play]
Then this happened
Bill Gates Funded Research Into Genetically Engineered Cattle Ticks—Now 450,000 Americans Have Red Meat Allergies From ‘Alpha-Gal Syndrome’ Caused by Tick Bites
As alpha-gal syndrome (AGS), a tick-borne disease that triggers an allergic reaction to red meat, sees a steep rise in cases, eyebrows are being raised over a coincidental alignment with research funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation……

In June 2023, after Oxitec reported high efficacy in its tick experimentation, the Gates Foundation provided an additional $4.8 million in funding.

However, the intertwining of Gates’s interests and this rise in AGS cases is drawing scrutiny. Gates holds stakes in pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer Inc. that produce antibiotics such as doxycycline, commonly used to treat tick-borne illnesses like Lyme disease. Moreover, in 2017, his foundation granted over $1 million to Ceres Nanosciences, a diagnostics company specializing in Lyme disease detection.

In the food industry, Gates has significant investments in plant-based and lab-grown meat companies. He has backed companies such as Upside Foods, Good Meat, Beyond Meat, and Impossible Foods, some of which which have been approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for the production and sale of meat substitute products.

https://americanfaith.com/bill-gates-fun...ick-bites/

Brazil’s leftist president Lula says we need a “new global governance” to enforce “climate change action” and make sure that “everyone” complies.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...t-Lula.mp4

Benjamin Fulford — August 21st 2023: Russia will not negotiate peace with current US regime
The US and Western authorities are trying to start peace negotiations with Russia over Ukraine and elsewhere. The Russians -for good reason- do not trust the current Western leadership. “The problem, however, is that the United States has no intention of ending the conflict,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov explains, noting that “their officially declared objective is to inflict a ‘strategic defeat’ on Russia.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/581486-ukraine...ical-ploy/

Russian FSB sources and Asian Secret Society sources say that as much as they would like to reach a peace agreement with the West, centuries of broken promises and ignored treaties mean the current Western leadership is not trusted.

In a recent example, Western leaders like former German Chancellor Angela Merkel say they deliberately deceived Russia over the 2014 Minsk Agreement in order to buy time to build up the Ukrainian military. Their plan was/is to conquer Kazakhstan, re-establish the Khazarian empire and destroy Russia, multiple sources agree.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Truth.mp4

The Russians know they are dealing with Satan-worshipping religious fanatics who can only be stopped, not reasoned with. In other words, the only solution they see to the ongoing crisis in Ukraine is regime change in the West.

The non-Western BRICS alliance leaders will be meeting this week in person for the first time in three years to discuss exactly such a change. Chinese President Xi Jinping will go to Johannesburg, South Africa to “join other BRICS leaders to discuss…the international community.”

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202308/1296519.shtml

However, the real agenda will be the “liberation” of Africa and France. The BRICS realize ending the theft of African resources by KM-controlled countries, in particular France, will lead to the overall collapse of Khazarian Mafia rule.

This was seen in an African Russia summit held in Moscow before the BRICS meeting where African leaders thanked Russia for liberating them from US, French and UK oppression by singing the Russian anthem and saying farewell to the West, Polish intelligence reports. It also comes as about 50 other countries have applied to join BRICS including Indonesia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc.

Russia has also used their victory in the Ukraine war as a huge weapons marketing tool by staging an arms fair whose central theme was “the process of establishing a multipolar world order.” Last week over 800 representatives from 76 countries and 82 corporations attended this event. In a sign of just how good the Ukrainian war has been for the Russian arms industry, the number of visitors to their arms fair was almost three times higher than the previous such event. Furthermore, no Western countries were invited this time. “Today, all companies, all countries taking part in the exhibition take into account the experience of the latest development, including in the zone of the special military operation,” Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu told the visiting delegates.

As Tass reports: Russia is open to military and technical cooperation on equitable terms with all countries that are seeking to defend their sovereign interests, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Monday in remarks at the opening of the Army-2023 International Military-Technical Forum outside Moscow.

https://tass.com/pressreview/1660441

https://tass.com/defense/1660929

This is not just talk either. A serious military campaign is now unfolding in Africa and Asia that could decisively tip the scales against the current Western leadership.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-West-.mp4

The crisis now unfolding in Niger is expected to be just the first in a series of planned events. “Niger is the base of many of the military and intelligence operations for the Pentagon” in Africa, says Abayomi Azikiwe. an editor at the Pan-African News Wire.

The overthrow of the pro-Western regime there is a potentially mortal blow to France since Niger is the source of most of the Uranium France needs to keep its nuclear power generators going.

https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateral-p...porter/fra

In what is likely a related move, the French army general appointed by Emmanuel Macron to oversee the reconstruction of the fire-ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral has apparently been thrown off a cliff. Mountain gendarmes discovered the body of Jean-Louis Georgelin, 74, the former chief of the defense staff after he failed to return to a mountain refuge on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/a...ntain-fall

French sources say the removal of this general is part of a move to oust the entire regime of KM stooge Emanuelle Macron, certainly, Macron showed his upset with the death of his general by tweeting “With the death of General Jean-Louis Georgelin, the nation has lost one of its great soldiers, France one of its great servants.”

Avec le décès du général Jean-Louis Georgelin, la Nation perd l’un de ses grands soldats. La France, un de ses grands serviteurs. Et Notre-Dame, le maître d’œuvre de sa renaissance. pic.twitter.com/gxskQoQbF4

— Emmanuel Macron (@EmmanuelMacron) August 19, 2023

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/statu...9019571490

The Macron regime is even more threatened because the new government in Niger is putting a stop to a planned project to send natural gas by pipeline to France and the EU from Nigeria via Niger.

A hike in French energy prices caused by the lack of uranium, gas and other resources from Africa is bad news not only for the KM slave Macron, but for his KM masters elsewhere.

US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, war criminal and KM honcho Victoria Nuland rushed to Niger to try to persuade, bribe and threaten the new leadership. The threats included a cut off of “financial assistance,” a blockade and military intervention.

However, seeing what Nuland and her partners in crime have done elsewhere, she was sent packing after only being allowed to talk to junior officials.

“Niger is not attracted by the fate of Ukraine, formerly the most successful Soviet republic, and now a beggar with a destroyed economy and an eternal outstretched hand,” according to an FSB source.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/03...S-meddling-

The fall of Niger means that France is losing control over a $500 billion per year “colonial tax” it gets from 14 African “former French colonies.” This process allows France to appropriate around 85 percent of the former colonies’ annual income.

When counties like Guinea tried to become truly independent of France, the departing French took all their property with them. They also destroyed anything which could not be moved: schools, nurseries, public administration buildings, cars, books, medicine, research institute instruments and tractors. In addition horses, cows and other farm animals were killed and food in warehouses was burned or poisoned. That is why other French colonies caved into continued French rule.

This time though, Russians and Chinese as well as the rest of the BRICS are all working together to liberate Africa.

In other words, if the French or even the Pentagon try to move against the new government in Niger, they will be facing Russian and possibly Chinese troops.

The Chinese, by the way, appear to have all sorts of new secret weapons they will be able to deploy in any possible war. For example, this video shows Chinese workers using laser guns to trim trees. This is technology that not long ago was considered science fiction. If gardeners are now openly using this technology, imagine what’s hidden from us?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-trees.mp4

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp...-Truth.mp4

[The preceding is only half the report. The full report will be released here and in an independent article in about 3 days]

Not only that, new anti-KM military/economic campaigns are about to start or have already started in Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Syria, the former Yugoslavia, Argentina and elsewhere.

The situation in Korea is the one most likely to cause serious trouble for the current KM-controlled Western power structure.

Speaking at the above-mentioned Russian arms fest, North Korean Defense Minister Kang Sun Nam said “Now, the question is not in whether a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula breaks out or not, the question is how, when and who unleashes it.”

North Korean government sources say now that they have “over 100,” nuclear weapons of various sorts, they are going to issue an ultimatum to the US to liberate South Korea or face the destruction of New York, Washington DC and Silicon Valley. The Koreans are ready to abandon major population centers and move into nuclear shelters in preparation for a nuclear showdown with the US, the sources say.

This ultimatum is the real reason why fake White House national security spokesman John Kirby says “We are willing to sit down and negotiate [with North Korea] without preconditions,”

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2023/...icial.html

The North Koreans are demanding the reunification of the Korean peninsula with supreme leader Kim Jong Un becoming an Emperor-style symbolic ruler.

The push by North Korea to “liberate the South” is being coordinated with planned moves in Japan and Taiwan, Asian Secret Society sources say. One Japanese underworld source says a military coup in Japan and an electoral coup in Taiwan is more likely than actual war breaking out with China, Other sources predicted a “night of long knives” to eliminate KM lackeys in these countries.

The moves in East Asia, Africa and elsewhere will take place around the same times as a Russian offensive to retake the entire Black Sea Coast and move as far as Serbia, Russian FSB sources say.

The military push is being coordinated with more systematic exposure of Western crimes in Ukraine. For example, Western propaganda media failed to mention that Russian soldiers last week discovered a mass grave with the remains of raped and tortured women in a forest near the former positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Polish intelligence reports.

The Polish sources also say Polish gangster Piotr Kapuściński, wanted in Poland for fraud, is a high commander of the international legion in Ukraine.

“He is responsible for numerous abuses, and his orders are described by soldiers as suicide missions. Soldiers from the International Territorial Defense Legion of Ukraine say they have been reporting abuses by their commanders to Ukrainian law enforcement for a long time. Their written testimonies even reached the parliament and the desk of President Volodymyr Zelensky. However, the text shows that the soldiers saw no reaction from the authorities, so they turned to journalists as a last resort,” they say.

The Russians have already provided the UN with over 2000 pages of evidence of bio-terror and other war crimes. As Indian news sources report: Russia has made public allegations suggesting that Big Pharma and certain individuals within the US Deep State orchestrated the Covid-19 pandemic with the intention of global domination. They have named figures like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and George Soros as co-conspirators.

https://www.oneindia.com/international/r...13019.html

By presenting evidence of KM war crimes to the BRICS nations, Russia is getting international backing for a new military campaign in Syria and the Middle East against Pentagon forces deployed in the region, CIA sources say.

So, in other words, the KM-controlled West will be facing simultaneous military pushes in Africa, East Asia, Europe, the Middle East and possibly Latin America.

These military pushes are being coordinated with economic warfare intended to bankrupt the KM.

A big move on this front is taking place with the creation of the Moscow World Standard (MWS), as an alternative to the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), which Russia says systematically manipulates the precious metals markets to drive prices down.

According to the Russian Ministry of Finance, this new independent international structure is needed to “normalize the functioning of the precious metals sector” and its creation is “critical”. “The basis of the new structure will be a new international broker specializing in precious metals based in Moscow.

Russia is proposing to create a market for gold, platinum, etc. to be regulated by countries that control the resources of these metals. It would be, in short, a revolution. Based on this new market, it intends to continue a system of bilateral trade in national currencies, which specifically excludes dollars, euros and sterling. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-08-1...ation-lbma

This could be enough to tip the already teetering Western-dominated financial system over the edge. Last week, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned that 52 countries had no way to reduce their debt burden and were approaching default. “This is more than a systemic risk – it’s a systemic failure,” Guterres said last Wednesday.

https://www.rt.com/news/579867-un-debt-d...ing-world/

In yet another related and revolutionary move, Argentina’s leading presidential candidate Javier Milei – a self-described anarcho-capitalist – pledged to close the nation’s central bank. He calls it “one of the greatest thefts in the history of mankind.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/argent...ntral-bank

If Milei takes power in October -as opinion polls suggest- he is likely to shut down KM attempts to create –and seek shelter in- an independent state in Southern Argentina.

They need shelter because the flood of news about the KMs crimes means it is only a matter of time before lynch mobs go after them.

In the latest example, the CIA was running an organization called “The Finders” that kidnapped children from daycares, locked them in cages on a farm in Virginia, subjected them to satanic ritual abuse, had them participate in orgies, blood rituals, and the sacrifice of other children, and then sold them as sex slaves overseas.

The FBI discovered this during an investigation. What did they do? Covered it up.

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

In another example, Oprah Winfrey allegedly trafficked children 11 times from her school in Arica to Epstein’s Island, on her private jet.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...te-Jet.mp4

A sign the KM leadership is panicking and under attack, in what appears to be an MSNBC interview with Rachel Maddow, “Killary Clinton Rockefeller. Take note that this is a masked Killary. You can see the seam in her neck. Plus she is a lot younger,” a Mossad source comments.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...Maddow.mp4

This comes as a hurricane called “Hilary” hits Southern California. You don’t need to be a weather expert to know that hurricanes never hit California.

A CIA weather warfare expert says “Hilary” was at “category 4 in the beginning as it came North but due to the cooler current it became weaker.

It is now a tropical storm. No worries about a hurricane.”

Nonetheless, he expects major flooding in southern California, the Sierras and Nevada. “It hasn’t flooded in the summer like this for nearly 100 years. Now there are many urban areas, that that were not in this area 100 years ago, that will be seriously affected,” he says. He thinks it will be a major disaster from the severe flooding.

Speaking about weather warfare, there is mounting evidence Northern and Western Canada, the Canary Islands and elsewhere are being attacked with space-based weapons just like Maui was. For example, evacuees from Northern Canada are reporting their cars were melting as they tried to escape. Any normal fire hot enough to melt metal would have killed nearby humans long before the cars began to melt but, it all makes sense if we think of it as a Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) attack. Speaking about DEW, do you think these labels on Mountain Dew are just a coincidence?

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-Black.jpg

In the case of Maui, it looks like the KM are not even trying to hide their crimes there.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...fires-.mp4

For example, a book about the fires was published while Lahaina was being torched with a DEW laser. MSM propaganda is trying to claim the book was written by an AI but even then, veteran publishers say it would be impossible to write, print, publish and distribute a book in such a short time.

Fire and Fury in Maui Hawaii

In other words, the attack on Hawaii was clearly planned in advance.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-laser.png

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-usual.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ngdom-.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Hawaii.jpg

Many people have also noted none of the billionaires’ properties near the fire were harmed.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...voided.png

Brazil’s KM slave president Lula appears to have exposed the KM’s true motivations when he says we need a “new global governance” to enforce “climate change action” and make sure that “everyone” complies.

Khazariam mafia EU “founding father” Richard Coudenhove Kalergi revealed what people are supposed to “comply” with many years ago when he said “We intend to turn Europe and North America into a mixed mongrel race of Asians and Negros ruled over by Jews”

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-Jews-.jpg

Benjamin Fulford — August 28th 2023: The US, the West and KM about to fall into the abyss
The Khazarian mafia-controlled West is about to fall over a cliff despite frantic attempts by its leadership to scare us back into submission with fire, plague, war, alien invasion etc. What is interesting is that the collapse could include the government of Xi Jinping in China and not just the West. That is why Jews are fleeing Israel and 11,000 Chinese millionaires are fleeing China.

The other sign we are headed for some sort of earth-changing event – including world war- is a breakdown in military communications between the West and its’ “adversaries.” China is “refusing any phone calls from Washington regarding defense-related topics,” according to US officials. The same is true with Russia so the situation is “getting potentially dangerous,” the officials warn.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...e-DOD-.mp4

Russia has upped the ante by getting its ally Nicaragua to kick out the Jesuits and confiscate their assets.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/new...ssets.html

Following this, the President of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega, allowed Russian military bases and the deployment of cruise missiles in the “US backyard” country.

https://avia-pro.net/news/nikaragua-odob...territorii

In order to get Russia’s attention, it appears MI6 killed Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin. Former UK intelligence officer Christopher Steele (of anti-Trump “Russian dossier” fame) claims his plane was blown up by a bomb inside a “wine crate.” The specific mention of a “wine crate,” makes it seem almost as if Steele was bragging about killing him. Since Steele’s “dossier,” was designed to help Hillary Clinton Rockefeller in her campaign against US President Donald Trump, you can guess the ultimate hand behind this murder.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...98565.html

Our own MI6 sources hinted their agency was responsible and told the Russians as much in an attempt to restart negotiations over the Ukraine etc. This effort to use the assassination as a way to open a back channel failed, both Russian FSB and MI6 sources say. Instead the Russians are opening criminal investigations into the murder of Prigozhin.

The proposal by the US military to open negotiations with Russia in Malta this month (August) was also rebuffed by the Russians, MI6 sources say.

Another rejection of the West came last week when China vetoed participation by French President Emmanuel Macron in the BRICS summit in South Africa, according to CIA sources.

Russian and Asian Secret Society sources explain the current Western KM leadership has broken so many treaties and promises that negotiating with them is futile.

However, Western white hats have warned the Russians the KM is very strong in their Russia as well and are pushing for all-out nuclear war. In particular, Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev is a KM agent pushing for WWIII and must be neutralized.

https://tass.com/politics/1665763

Photographs of him standing in front of Putin while displaying a satanic hand sign have been removed from the internet but, not from our memories.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/24...orts-visas

In order to stop the plans for nuclear Armageddon, the white hats are working with their Russian counterparts to overthrow the KM and their Federal Reserve Board.

There are many signs this is happening. The most obvious sign is the extreme isolation the current Western leadership finds itself in. Right now they are outnumbered ten to one on the 195-nation global stage.

Evidence of this came when only 13 countries joined a G7 declaration on long-term security guarantees for Ukraine, according to Ukrainian President Andrey Yermak. These are: Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Sweden. Only one of those countries, Romania, has borders with the Ukraine,

https://tass.com/world/1665873

What is interesting is that Poland was not included. The flag of Ukraine has disappeared from the logo of the Polish Press Agency, from the Parliament and the central Bank. They had all been displaying it until recently, according to Polish intelligence. The Poles say they plan to partition Ukraine with Russia and its other neighbors.

https://kresy.pl/wydarzenia/flaga-ukrain...-prasowej/

Meanwhile, the European Union’s sanctions policy against Russia has turned into a laughing stock on the global stage, says Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto, warning that Europe is “destroying” itself in the name of supporting Ukraine.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/27...ia-Hungary

By contrast, the BRICS summit held in South Africa last week added Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the UAE as full members. They will hold their first meeting on January 1, 2024.

“We already live in a post-American, post-Western world. A truly multipolar one, where the group of BRICS countries is larger than the group of G7 countries,” admits Western establishment “moderate” Geoffrey Sachs.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...he-US-.mp4

With the addition of major oil exporting countries the BRICS 11 (as they are now tentatively called) control about 80% of the world’s oil market. This gives them the ability to replace the petrodollar with their own currency.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u.../brics.jpg

However, the BRICS meeting also revealed an interesting imbalance between China and the other BRICS nations. Chinese leader Xi Jinping is secretly pushing for Chinese domination while the rest of the BRICS want a multi-polar world, CIA sources say.

China has also been publicly and repeatedly pushing for all countries to obey the privately owned UN and follow its 2030 agenda.

https://english.news.cn/20230823/54dbd48...b59/c.html

However, the other BRICS countries want reform of the World Trade Organization, the BIS, the World Bank, the IMF and the UN etc. In particular, they want greater representation in the Security Council where China is the only non-European permanent representative, according to Russian and other sources.https://tass.com/world/1664911

The fact the BRICS failed to announce a highly anticipated gold-backed currency reflected this secret split with China. This is especially true of India and Russia who have been pushing hard for de-dollarization. The reason China vetoed this is because it has a secret relationship with the Federal Reserve Board over the US dollar.

The Chinese Communist Party has been offered control over the US dollar and even the US itself by the owners of the FRB, according to MI6 and Japanese imperial family sources. According to them, the US dollar is already an asset-backed BRICS currency controlled mainly by China and to a lesser extent Taiwan and Japan.

The KM have been offering China control of the dollar and the world in exchange for protection. The various bribes taken by Joe Biden from China were meant by the KM to show the Chinese they could even buy the US presidency, Asian Secret Society sources say.

Fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin confirms Joe and Hunter Biden DID take BRIBES – and were behind his ousting: ‘Isn’t that corruption alone?’ he says in the preview of a bombshell interview.

By the way, in more evidence, the entire Ukraine war is a massive bribery and money laundering scheme, Ukrainian dictator Vladimir Zelensky’s mother-in-law spent $4,800,000 on a villa next to one owned by Angelina Jolie El Gouna, Egypt.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...Egypt-.mp4

I like how people just say things now pic.twitter.com/nYU61COJb1
    — Mira of Kyiv (@reshetz) August 26, 2023

https://twitter.com/reshetz/status/16953...d%3D228243

The evidence of Biden and others accepting bribes from China itself and financing bio-terrorism research in China is also overwhelming. They couldn’t have done that without high-level Chinese collusion.

In another sign of collusion, Xi Jinping has embraced the World Economic Forum’s totalitarian goals through a combination of a fake pandemic, social credit scores and central bank digital currency. “You can’t even buy food in China without a digital ID. This will 100% go to the EU and the US, in fact, the US gave China the technology, to do it. China was chosen as the testing ground. The mark of the beast is not a physical object, it is a system,” a Mossad source warns.

This has made Xi lots of enemies in China and elsewhere, Asian secret society sources say.

In a sign of this, Xi canceled his BRICS summit speech at the last minute and had it read out instead by Chinese Commerce Minister Wang Wentao. Chinese intelligence sources explain they had received credible reports Xi would have been killed with an electromagnetic weapon if he had shown up to read the speech as scheduled. Another sign of intrigue was the detention of Xi’s bodyguard in South Africa just as Xi entered a public space.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ained-.mp4

The fact the Japanese are “dumping radioactive Fukushima water” into the ocean and Xi is reacting angrily is also actually an anti-KM move. The water being dumped is not in fact radioactive, according to Japanese military intelligence. By getting rid of it, the Japanese are cutting off billions of dollars in payments to the KM. This is part of an ongoing campaign by the Japanese, Taiwanese and Koreans to kick the KM out of East Asia, the Japanese sources say.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-water.mp4

At a deeper level, the threats against Xi and the murder of the head of Wagner are just some of the many signs of KM desperation.

The biggest source of their desperation remains the ongoing collapse of the US.

This is now widely understood. For example, Colonel Douglas MacGregor discussed this with Tucker Carlson. Both are relative newcomers to the anti-KM movement (although they never explicitly mention the KM) but they, together with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and others have begun pointing the finger at the “oligarchs” who run the US.

RFK Jr. blows the whistle on BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street -which own each other as we know- outbidding individuals for homes all across America. All you need to do is figure out who owns them and you will find the Rockefellers and other KM “oligarchs.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...nguard.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ckRock.mp4

“We are on the verge of a national come to Jesus moment, we want a say in what our government does and we really don’t have one. We are going to be pushed over the brink and into the abyss,” MacGregor warns.

The Colonel, who could turn out to be a strong Putin-like leader for a restored Republic of the United States, sums up some of the current problems facing Americans:

The Ukraine war has saddled every adult working American with about 240,000 dollars in debt [in addition to the $600,000 already owed by every man woman and child in the US].

The average American ears 31,000 dollars a year and spends about 16,600 dollars9 a year [in taxes]

The average American who works their whole life gets $1400 a month in social security if they are lucky. Illegal immigrants who arrive here are given $2200 per month.

http://futuredefensevisions.blogspot.com/

As we mentioned in previous reports, the mortgage payments for the median American house is more than the entire salary of the median American.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ment_0.jpg

These financial injustices are causing a breakdown of the social order in the US. Here are recent examples:

Macy’s Department stores suffered a $84 million loss in the second quarter due to credit card delinquencies.

https://www.retaildive.com/news/macys-Q2...on/691472/

Mobs continue to attack and loot high-end retailers across the country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...h-rob.html

Rich people are dressing down and leaving their watches and jewelry at home as they are increasingly targeted by poorer Americans. In the past year $1.4 billion worth of high-end watches, for example, were stolen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/watch-...ern-cities

Anger is understandable since one out of three private renters has been forced to borrow money in the past month to pay rent in a country where CEOs earn 400 times more than full-time workers.

Even stores that cater to the average worker and lower-income people are under attack. In recent examples, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Dollar Tree both reported a big increase in shoplifting.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dicks-...lams-stock

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dollar...-estimates

The so-called Biden administration tried to calm the masses with the biggest increase in food stamp spending in history. However, the result of this money printing for the poor has been a 15% spike in grocery store prices.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bideno...tudy-finds

They have also jacked up gasoline and other energy prices. As a result “Right now, truckers are taking rates 15 to 25 percent below their costs. That can’t last forever,” says John Stenderup, vice president of sales and marketing for Vektor Logistics.

https://theproducenews.com/headlines/tru...nes-active

The problems are so widespread that the entire financial system is about to collapse.

As the Goldbug King World News explains, the banking system is not ready to cope with this:

Effective March 15, 2020, the Federal Reserve reduced the reserve requirement for depository institutions, (banks), to ZERO. Having a zero-reserve requirement has allowed the overall money supply to hyper-balloon.

https://kingworldnews.com/central-banks-...vel-event/

The collapse of the financial system is coinciding with a collapse in support of public institutions:
The U.S. Supreme Court: 27 percent
Banks: 26 percent
The public schools: 26 percent
The presidency: 26 percent
Large technology companies: 26 percent
Organized labor: 25 percent
Newspapers: 18 percent
The criminal justice system: 17 percent
Television news: 14 percent
Big business: 14 percent
Congress: 8 percent

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a...inevitable

The KM is aware of this impending collapse. In a sign this might come right after the September 30th US Corporate fiscal year-end, FEMA, in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) this fall. Messages will be sent to all TVs, radios and cell phones.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...t-Test.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Test-2.jpg

There are also signs the KM is preparing to restart the pandemic and vaccine lockdown campaign this fall. The corresponding Corona variants have already been made available.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...tected.jpg

https://tkp.at/2023/08/23/naechste-c19-i...-biolabor/

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...tions-.jpg

“There will consistently be new variants and we will consistently have new vaccines,” says Canada’s new Liberal Health Minister Mark Holland. His “advice” is that “people keep up” with booster vaccine routines, currently suggested as one mRNA jab approximately every six months.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ccine-.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...olland.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...e-Beam.jpg

The KM is also still hoping to impose the final version of the WHO Pandemic Treaty by May 2024. This would make terrorist and war criminal Tedros Ghebreyesus of the WHO the absolute leader in international health policy. Tedros works for KM leaders like Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates. They want to use a global health emergency or “an imminent potential threat” to impose, for example, mandatory medication, mandatory vaccinations, mandatory test certificates, travel restrictions etc.

The fires being set all over the world make it likely that “climate change” is an alternative emergency they are pushing in case the new pandemic fails.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...e-act-.mp4

This was certainly behind the recent attacks on Hawaii, the Canary Islands, Canada and elsewhere with satellite weapons and arson.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-burns.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-laser.mp4

The fact is though fire has burned ?????? in the US in a decade Have you seen that reported anywhere? Yes, Canada burned much more (constantly reported), but the US, Europe, Africa, and Asia burned ???? In total, the world burned ????

Data:

Fire has burned ?????? area in the US in a decade

Have you seen that reported anywhere?

Yes, Canada burned much more (constantly reported), but the US, Europe, Africa, Asia burned ????

In total, world burned ????

? and refs belowhttps://t.co/scZCc2cFi9 pic.twitter.com/ZpxW6BokPI

— Bjorn Lomborg (@BjornLomborg) August 23, 2023

https://twitter.com/BjornLomborg/status/...wont-touch

These fires are often a justification for a money grab. For example, FEMA officials are staying at $1,000-a-night luxury hotels in Maui amid recovery efforts, while the government is giving Hawaii residents whose lives just went up in flames a $700 “one-time” payment.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-hotel.jpg

There is evidence the fires in Canada are also part of some sort of money and resource grab. The forced evacuation of Northern Canadian towns near large diamond etc. mines (Yellowknife) may also be a KM resource grab.

As an example, the Shuswap BC Fires were INTENTIONALLY LIT By Canadian Authorities With PLANNED IGNITION!

This all means that if an emergency is declared this fall, it will be vital to make sure it is declared by the white hats and not the KM.

The widespread public disgust with the current KM leadership means any white-hat move will have broad public support.

In the latest example watch how people react to the fake Biden when he visits Maui and Lake Tahoe.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...n-Maui.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Tahoe.mp4

Finally, if the white hats want legal justification for removing KM-controlled governments, note that not a single court in the Western world is willing to examine the COVID 19 “Crimes against Humanity” revealed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Maui-.mp4

https://www.globalresearch.ca/not-a-sing...ch/5829809

When the government is taken over by criminals it is the duty of the military and police agencies to move in and restore order. The alternative will be either anarchy or totalitarian dictatorship.

This fall the white hats will be pushing hard to the KM. We ask readers to do the same.

Benjamin Fulford — September 4th 2023: End game approaches as $500 billion dollar Rockefeller bribe attempt fails
Reporting on world events once a week these days is like taking still-motion pictures of an ongoing train wreck. During the past week, a lot of damage has taken place at an accelerating pace. Revolution, civil war, permanent slavery or anarchy for Americans and the West could happen as early as October, multiple sources agree.

The people supporting revolution, nationalization of the Federal Reserve Board and restoration of democracy in the West are not part of the current establishment. These include people like Colonel Douglas MacGregor and Judge Anna Von Reitz (We have received a handwritten postcard from her and can now confirm she is a genuine human being and not an AI).

MacGregor was a longtime supporter of Donald Trump who now realizes he is not the man to save the USA.

“People are wrong if they think if we elect him, he will save us,” he says. With Congress, the Judicial system is compromised, and getting “elected” president in the current system is meaningless. They are sailing the ship of state into its’ biggest storm in history. This ruling class in Washington needs to go away, the question is how do you get rid of them? That’s what has to be done. The American people need to understand the two-party system is an illusion. The bankers think we will become happy serfs on their plantations.

https://ourcountryourchoice.com/

Those pushing towards civil war are the backers of establishment candidates like Donald Trump and the Obama avatar “Joe Biden.” Their mud-slinging and lawfare against each other is dominating the corporate news cycle. It is now obvious only civil war will resolve the situation unless people wake up to the fact they are all actors working for the KM. A civil war would turn the US into a mega Ukraine and help enslave the American people further.

The Khazarian mafia is pushing a series of manufactured “emergencies” such as a civil war in an attempt to scare people into farm animal-style submission. These emergencies include a new “pandemic,” “climate change,” all-out nuclear war and an “alien invasion.”

If none of these forces prevail, then anarchy and social collapse are certain in the US and most of the West. This would be the worst possible alternative.

In any case, multiple events show things are quickly coming to a head.

The biggest was the failure of a last-ditch attempt by the Rockefellers etc. to stay in power with a $500 billion bribe.

Here is how a North America based CIA source describes the situation;

“Many deep state people were expecting money from the Rockefellers today [September 1st] but NOBODY got a penny-they went all around the world to various banks and found out their accounts were either not there or drained of funds % of the money the IRS collects is supposed to go to Rocky’s banks but not anymore-that is the only way right now the US is barely floating-very many big boats may sink in the next while.”

Another huge and under-reported event was a split between India and China at the last BRICS meeting over control of the global financial system. A visible sign is Chinese President Xi Jinping not going to his week’s G20 meeting in India.

The KM has been sucking up to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi by offering him a cornucopia of promises including leadership of the KM-controlled G20.

The Chinese say the G20 has been replaced by the BRICS 11 and thus there is no point in attending Western-controlled G20 meetings. The Russians agree. That’s why their presidential avatar Vladimir Putin will also skip the event.

Things are expected to come to a head on September 18th and 19th as the UN General Assembly convenes in a last-minute KM push to use “Agenda 2030” to create a totalitarian world government controlled by them.

The failure of the Rockefellers’ $500 billion bribe attempt means this agenda is almost certainly doomed now. The fact is the UN is a privately owned, unelected organization and most of the so-called leaders attending their events are bribed and blackmailed puppets, Asian secret society sources note. This is why they cut off funding for the UN, the BIS, the IMF, the World Bank and other KM-controlled institutions.

The lack of money is flushing out deep-state actors who have tried to stay hidden until now. One example is an individual by the name of Matthew Hornby contacted the White Dragon Society asking for help (a huge bribe offer was made) in getting Neil Keenan to cash gold-backed bonds in his possession. These are the seized $134.5 billion US Treasury bonds that were part of the 2009 Chiasso affair. Hornby’s people also tried to claim that Keenan was:

THE ONE AND ONLY – who has possession of the sealed Black Book and foisted by his predestined superior authority and pinnacle power over the world’s financial systems – inclusive of the eastern Dragon Family Financial Instruments

https://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-updat...isclosure/

The problem is Keenans’ colleagues say he was murdered in 2014. He was replaced by a Rothschild impostor who did not even know Keenan had a son in Bulgaria. Hornby contacted the WDS because the Rothschilds were told by Asian secret societies to do so. The WDS, however, will only negotiate directly with the Rothschilds and not with one of their agents.

No matter what though, according to the Dragon family, the bonds in question are their property. The original Keenan had absconded with them, they say.

So, the Rothschilds stole stolen property and naively thought they would be able to use it to stay in control of the world’s financial system.

Another deep-state actor who needs to be exposed is Leo Zagami of the P2 Freemasons. For some reason, Zagami fails to mention Pope Francis was killed in 2020 and replaced with a mask-wearing impostor who takes orders from the Rothschilds. Why is that? Zagami did not respond to an email asking about this.

Zagami told me when I met him that his people put Barack Obama in power. He also said the P2 Freemasons created communism.

As former Speaker Newt Gingrich notes, Obama controls the “clearly cognitively disadvantaged,” Joe Biden, who is just “the tip of the iceberg” of the “real corruption” involving Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other deep state actors.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/newt-g...d/1132387/

Since Biden is just a puppet for Obama and their actions are clearly communist; this implies Zagami is involved in supporting the horrific fake Biden regime.

Regardless, Obama is now being outed. His brother, Malik Obama, will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson on Tuesday, September 19th. “Will Malik Obama survive until the 19th? That is the billion-dollar question,” a Mossad source asks.

https://x.com/obamamalik/status/16976705...c_6ffPh3NQ

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...viewed.jpg

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...conds-.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...RESTED.jpg

Another KM power broker who has tried to stay hidden is UK Cabinet Secretary Simon Case. Two separate MI6 sources say Case and the KM tap all MPs’ phones and those of senior judges.

“The operation is run out by GO2, based at Vauxhall Cross. MI6 are powerless to shut them down. GO2 (director Sir John Scarlett, implicated in the Diana assassination) in turn supplies blackmail summaries to Case and the Cabinet Office. Sunak is gay but not out and GO2 has given Case the details of his gay partners,” the MI6 sources say.

They add Case and Sunak know about “two bribes paid by the EU to [former PM] Boris Johnson re the EU withdrawal treaties, each of 10m euros.”

This is why British defense secretary Ben Wallace resigned. Sunak replaced him with Grant Shapps and look who is lurking behind him.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...hadows.mp4

As soon as Shapps was announced, British arms company BAE Systems set up a legal entity in Ukraine to offer “more direct support” to the country at war with Russia. MI6 says this is just a massive money laundering operation.

Needless to say, the UK military is not going to follow orders from Shapps, Case or Sunak, MI6 sources say.

In any case, Keenan, Zagami and Case are just some of the many people vying for control of the world’s financial system. The problem is they are all Westerners.

The rest of the world wants to replace Western rule with something that actually represents the real world. As Russian Presidential avatar Vladimir Putin notes, the shift of the center of economic, political activity outside of the West is “a completely objective and inevitable process,” that is above and beyond the “current global political situation.”

https://tass.com/politics/1668773

Here are some recent signs of this process, which is especially evident in Africa.

In Gabon, the military seized power, following the re-election of President Ali Bongo.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...leader.mp4

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/2/...e-mistakes

Bongo was an Obama protégé who was feted from Washington to Davos. He was a key player in the war on Libya by the KM. The huge cash stash Bongo was found with is typical of KM-controlled puppet leaders.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...s-home.jpg

Meanwhile, in Niger, thousands rallied in the capital Niamey to demand that former colonial ruler France withdraw its troops from the country.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...leader.mp4

This is part of an Africa-wide revolution against the KM. The map below shows African Countries where the military has seized power.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-power.jpg

Since the countries form a line across Africa on the Southern edge of the Sahara it looks like some sort of major transport corridor is being prepared there, presumably as part of China’s belt and road initiative.

In East Asia, ex-PM Thaksin has returned to Thailand and asked for a royal pardon. His return last week coincided with political ally and fellow tycoon Srettha Thavisin winning a parliamentary vote to become prime minister that same day.

Thai royal family sources say a deal has been made with the military and the monarchy. This almost certainly means the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have now lost control of the Royal Thai gold that was helping keep them (barely) afloat.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/31...yal-pardon

North Korea chipped in with a simulated tactical nuclear strike against the US mainland.

Korean Central News Agency (KCNA)

A revolution is definitely needed in the US and Japan, North Korean sources say.

Meanwhile in Israel, more and more Jews are fleeing the country as it turns into a Satanic theocracy that is no longer capable of defending the country. Russia is trying to lure many of them back.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ussia-.mp4

The NATO defeat in Ukraine is accelerating this process because it is shutting down a money laundering operation that kept the KM going. “The Ukraine is [was] a cash cow for the uni party in Washington,” says Colonel Douglas MacGregor. He ads “The Ukrainians have admitted to 400,00 dead, that’s more dead than we suffered in 3 years of fighting World War II

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ke-aid.png

This war’s over it has been lost.”

http://futuredefensevisions.blogspot.com/

With defeat comes finger-pointing and corruption investigations.

The Hungarian government is demanding EU and Ukrainian authorities provide a detailed report on how exactly the 50-70 billion euros previously allocated to Ukraine were spent, Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto says.

In the US meanwhile, Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), the chairman of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, wants to know what the U.S. Department of Justice is doing to recover an estimated $280 billion in U.S. COVID-19 relief spending that allegedly flowed to criminals inside and outside the United States.

https://www.ntd.com/gop-lawmaker-questio...39162.html

Already, Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky -who is widely seen as President Vladimir Zelenskys’ puppet master- has been detained pending trial for alleged money laundering.

https://www.rt.com/russia/582281-kolomoy...-arrested/

Also, Ukraine’s Defence Minister Oleksii Reznikov has been dismissed from his post…His dismissal comes amid a wider anti-corruption drive,

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66702893

Polish intelligence has also supplied evidence of the sort of atrocities this money laundering operation funded. They say 13 out of “15 Russian spies” who were detained in Poland turned out to be Ukrainians. From them, they found out about ads circulating on the darknet offering Ukrainian children for sale. One ad reads “There are 6/7/9 bunnies, we will bring them to Poland. Payment in bitcoins.” It says the children will be sent from Lviv. “Some advertisements even mention the blood type of children, suggesting that it is not just sexual slavery, but organ harvesting. Let us recall the existence of the website ‘Children of War’, created by the regime in Kyiv,” the sources say.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ild-ad.png

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...e-kids.png

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...kid-ad.png

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...r-sale.png

Now ask yourself, why did Netflix and Amazon Prime just turn down the anti-child trafficking movies Sound of Freedom (One of the most popular movies of the year)?

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...n-SOF-.jpg

The Polish further also say their country is being destroyed by a KM “carbon sequestration” program covering 75 percent of their territory. This means the KM can seize without any compensation your house, flat, plot, etc. if it is located on the land intended for the construction of a carbon capture facility.

[Below is the remaining portion of Fulford’s update this week]

In a sign of just how absurd things have become, Bill Gates has invested in a project to chop down 70 million acres of forests mostly in the US. The cut trees will then be buried. “Scientists” on the rich parasites’ payroll falsely claim that burying the trees can reduce (the fake) global warming.

A total of 1,609 real scientists and professionals from around the world have signed a declaration dismissing the existence of a climate crisis and insisting that carbon dioxide is beneficial to Earth,

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/sc...UjjA%3D%3D

This sort of truth-based opposition is causing the KM to switch from global warming to “climate change.” This mid-summer snowstorm in Germany is a sign of this. One theory is that the weather manipulation attempts by the UN, trying to make it hotter by steering cooler weather up North, is now bouncing back.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...rmany-.mp4

Another well-publicized KM “climate change” crime is the DEW attack on Maui. The videos below provide the latest details on this.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...n-Maui.mp4
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ew-one.mp4
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Maui-.mp4

Note also that for some reason the Hungarian government has begun providing victims of the Maui DEW attacks with temporary housing. What has FEMA been doing? Nothing.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...nment-.mp4

In addition to these and other climate atrocities, the KM is still trying to promote a pandemic. Didn’t Bill Gates develop GMO mosquitoes in at least 3 different places around the world? Didn’t Bill Gates also invest heavily into malaria vaccines? Didn’t malaria and leprosy show up in the USA in recent months?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ic-2.0.mp4

Now Gates is saying experimental mRNA jabs are set to replace all of our medicines, according to Bill Gates and the globalist elite, who are warning that we will be forced to take hundreds of mRNA jabs every year if we wish to participate in society.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/bill-gates-pe...m-society/

However, Gates is likely to fail in this forced vaccination campaign thanks in large part to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Del BigTree.

They proved the long-held statement that; “Vaccines don’t cause autism” is completely false. And they have forced the CDC to remove the statement from their website.

The CDC can no longer claim VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM because they do:

In 1980 autism was 1 in 10,000

1986: Then vax industry lost liability and the massive increase in unsafe childhood immunizations began

1990’s: autism 1 in 500

2018: 1 in 36 children with autism.

2021: American children will get 72 doses of vaccines and there are over 250 in the pipeline.

At this increasing rate, autism is projected to be 1 in 2 children by 2030

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...poison.jpg

If you want a peek into the minds of the KM criminals who do such things listen to WEF agent Yuval Noah Harari say: “What do we need humans for? At the moment our best solution is to keep them happy with drugs and computer games”.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...re-BS-.mp4

Despite their arrogance, enough people are now awake to these monsters that they can no longer safely appear in public. A recent example can be seen here as avatar Nancy Pelosi gets totally humiliated by a group of young Latinos.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...a-Liar.mp4

It is obvious this is NOT the real Pelosi; this one is too young

For another example watch a grade school child tell Jill Biden to “Shut the fu*k up”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-good-.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...y-Joe-.mp4

Finally, in a sign the KM are desperately reaching for their alien invasion card, the Pentagon has a new website to release declassified UFO photos, videos and reports.

https://www.aaro.mil/ 

Benjamin Fulford — September 11th 2023: Desperate KM try to seduce Bharat with ethnic Indian UK Prime Minister, US President
The Khazarian Mafia is trying desperately to seduce the Prime Minister of Bharat, Narendra Modi, by promising Kamala Harris, an ethnic Indian as US President to go along with ethnic Indian UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak. In other words, the two leading Anglo countries would be headed by members of the small Indian minority in their countries. The problem is Modi is not being fooled. He knows the KM always tells people what they want to hear before stabbing them in the back. He also remembers these same people used to ban him from visiting the US.

The fact Modi called India by the native name of Bharat instead of the “India” preferred by Greek and Arab conquerors is a sign of the country’s determination to stay independent.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Bharat.jpg

The KM also tried, and failed, to seduce Africa. Last week UN Secretary-General António Guterres, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, and United States Special Envoy for Climate John Kerry tried to stage an “African climate summit” in Kenya. The problem is less than a third of African leaders bothered to show up. It is a good bet those who did were reminded of skeletons in their closets and $ billions in their Swiss bank accounts.

https://www.afdb.org/en/news-and-events/...ange-64133

The Africans have endured hundreds of years of genocide and resource theft and are now fighting for real independence. That is why KM transnationals are being kicked out of Africa.

Now it looks like South America is next. Colombia has just ordered a giant Glencore mine to shut its operations.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/business/co...p/48798566

These failed attempts to seduce the world’s most popular regions to join the KM in a “fight against China and Russia,” took place at a series of international meetings including a G20 gathering and a BRICS 11 meeting. These meetings are all preliminaries to some sort of showdown expected at the UN General Assembly on September 18-19th.

What these meetings have shown is that the KM-controlled G7 puppet states are now internationally isolated. They now control just 9% of the world’s population and 29% of GDP. Not only that, they are deeply in debt and losing their ability to steal resources from the rest of the world.

As one example, the BRICS 11 now have 736 billion dollars worth of oil reserves, or more than triple the 205 billion the G7 has. The loss of the ability to steal oil is going to be financially fatal to the KM.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ics-11.png

In a sign of what this may mean for the US dollar, the Iranian State Broadcasting Company displayed a 100 BRICS note it was shown at the meeting where Iran joined the BRICS.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...dollar.jpg

After this announcement, Iranian sources say all US dollars have been removed from tourist foreign exchange services.

In other words, the 9/11 self-inflicted attack that took place 22 years ago today, as an excuse for a global oil grab, has failed spectacularly.

The other thing that has failed spectacularly is the Ukraine war. A Russian advert giving Ukrainian soldiers a last chance to surrender shows how this war is going.

At the latest G20, the KM puppet states were forced to give up any statements condemning Russia for this war. The end result is the G20 nations agreed “Today’s era must not be of war.”

Attempts “to Ukrainianize anything and everything… are increasingly tiring for countries that want to engage in concrete affairs rather than support propaganda in favor of the Kyiv regime,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says.

The countries of the world want to talk about “sustainable development…solving problems in the field of food and energy security, improving emergency preparedness, the adoption of the digital economy and much more,” he adds.

https://tass.com/politics/1671333

Mossad sources say that “the KM puppet masters are finished with the avatar Zelensky; he is being tossed under the bus.” Zelensky is now being forced to hold presidential and parliamentary elections that will almost certainly remove his regime from power.

The big question now is whether the world’s leading terrorist entity, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, will finally go bankrupt after the September 30th fiscal year-end.

In the latest sign the US financial system is imploding, there has been a 45% drop in US home purchases, a bigger fall than during the Lehman shock of 2008. Similar shocks are hitting credit card companies, small businesses, car loans, etc. as the entire economy is in freefall.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...estate.png

If the US CORP does implode, we shall all know by mid-October. With its collapse will come the end of the World Bank, the IMF, the BIS, the WHO, the UN Security Council, etc.

As mentioned in previous newsletters, the plan to use the emergency broadcast system on October 4th to broadcast a message to all TVs, radios and portable devices in the US is a sign some sort of black swan event is likely then. The question is will it be the white hats or the KM who control any emergency that is declared?

There are many signs a vicious battle over just this is taking place behind the scenes. As a part of it, the head of MI6 says that James Bond 007 types have been sent out to deal with three high-level KM honchos. For operational security reasons, we are not allowed to publish their names.

The KM for its part is also desperately trying to kill independent journalists, disobedient politicians, etc. One prominent victim may be the journalist Jim Stone who posted the following before his site stopped renewing:

“I am obviously in deep trouble…So I am going to post my ‘fuckit page’ that I have been thinking about doing, ALL OF US are done for if “they” pulled the sh*t they just pulled, it won’t just be me.” Recently postings have reappeared on his page, but judging from the content, it looks like typical KM identity theft. I hope I am wrong.

Another example is the Mossad-linked site DEBKA shutting down after its founder and chief editor Giora Shamis “passed away.”

https://www.debka.com/

This writer has also been warned by various sources to take extra caution because attacks on truth-based journalists are intensifying.

This is part of a campaign to replace truth activists with hopium pushers.

One example we checked out is Michael Baxter of Real Raw News. He always writes about the Judge Advocate General at Guantanamo Bay having people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi hung. Overall his feel good reports say: “The good guys are winning so, relax and go back to drinking beer and watching porn.”

After failed attempts to contact him, we called the JAG Public Affairs Officer in DC to ask about Baxter. They pointed us to the site checkyourfact.com. CYF is a for-profit subsidiary wholly owned by The Daily Caller, Inc. This is funded by META. We know who that is… Mark Zuckerberg Rockefeller et al.

The rabbit hole runs deep.

What all this means is the time between now and mid-October will be especially dangerous.

In addition to assassinations, the KM, like vicious cornered beasts, are using every other weapon in their arsenal: weather weapons, DEWs, propaganda lies, bribery, blackmail etc. in a desperate bid to stay in power and avoid war crimes trials.

They are also intensifying efforts to take guns away from the people. Governor Gavin Newsom is trying to push through amendments to the U.S. Constitution, one of which would severely neuter the Second Amendment or the right to bear arms.

https://jbs.org/alert/stop-california-fe...ion-sjr-7/

New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham is trying to ban guns while saying the US Constitution is “not absolute.” A CIA source says “I know her, she is a total KM-WEF-controlled minion.”

The KM are trying to take guns away because their puppet leaders Macron, Trudeau, Biden etc, cannot appear in public without being booed and attacked. They know it is only a matter of time before someone tries to shoot them.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/world/emmanu...-world-cup

This is especially true now that one of the KMs’ most successful weapons so far, -the bio-warfare pandemic and vaccine mass murder attempt- has failed.

The WHO has been trying to start up a new COVID fear campaign but only one out of 10 (20 out of 194) member countries is bothering to provide COVID hospitalization data to them this time. In other words, the boy who cried pandemic wolf is now being ignored.

https://healthpolicy-watch.news/who-conc...er-states/

As a result, the KM is being forced to use mannequins to portray people dying of Covid in hospitals again – More fear porn

Their lies are also becoming increasingly obvious and ridiculous. For example, they just announced Jill Biden “tested positive for Covid.” Then right after, they announced new Covid booster shots are set to be rolled out.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/n...r-AA1gkEi6

In another example, the Bill Gates-funded WHO is now saying mass vaccinations will be necessary to address the effects of “climate change,”

People are now finally resisting in meaningful ways. South Carolina, for example, is the latest state to say it will not comply with the COVID mandates.

Also, the 5th Circuit Court has ruled that the Biden administration, the FBI & the CDC all violated the First Amendment by colluding with Big Tech to censor Americans. (45 seconds).

To help, please show this photograph to anybody you know who is brainwashed enough to start putting a face diaper on again. During slavery, slaves were forced to wear masks as to symbolically mark them as not having a voice and to be owned and under the control of another person. 

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-masks.jpg

As things stand, Africans appear to have more rights vis a vis the pharmacidical companies than Americans. For example, Pfizer is now compensating victims of its drug tests in Nigeria.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14493277

How about victims of its vaccine drug tests on hundreds of millions of people in the G7 etc.?

The situation has reached the point where even US President Donald “warp speed” Trump is calling for vaccine safety tests. Better late than never.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fda-...us-senator

That is not enough. As Jewish liberation activist Dr. Henry Makow notes “reality show actor” Trump admits he was “not allowed to fire” Anthony Fauci.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trump-...fire-fauci

Trump does not say who did “not allow him” to fire Fauci. However, if he was really Commander in Chief of the US military then surely he could have sent special forces to execute the mass murderer Fauci. While they were at it, they could have also gone after other mass murderers like Bill Gates, the WHOs’ Tedros and Klaus Schwab of the WEF. Trump promises this time it will be different. If he is serious, he needs to go after him and other mass murderers like him.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-52-48.jpg

If you think that is too much, Dr. David Martin uses the criminal’s own words to expose the medical genocide for everyone to see.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-words.mp4

If you still don’t think Schwab Rothschild is a menace, watch him order government leaders to cooperate with the WEF or face losing power and influence. Schwab boasts that under his system, corporate elites will craft policies for sovereign countries

https://www.planet-today.com/2023/09/kla...o.html?m=1

The attempt to revive the pandemic is coming because the KM climate change fear campaign is blowing up in their faces.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...minals.png

This is especially true in Maui. Almost nobody believes the fires there were natural. Now the military has moved in and begun making arrests.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-Maui-.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Maui-2.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Maui-3.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-fires.jpg

The weather warfare is now apparently being directed elsewhere. In the past week, catastrophic and seemingly unnatural floods have hit Greece, Turkey, Hong Kong, China, etc.

https://insiderpaper.com/hong-kong-flood...140-years/

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...Greece.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...urkey-.mp4

This appears to be part of a failing campaign to use “climate change” as the new fear porn to terrorize the people into submission.

This is failing because scientists are coming out to expose how they either follow the narrative or are erased. A good example can be found in the article below by a scientist who says he managed to get published in Nature only by hiding the truth. That’s not the way science should work.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...dents-.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ished-.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...ience.jpeg

https://www.thefp.com/p/i-overhyped-clim...-published

An angry German reaction to climate protesters illustrates how this campaign is going.

Germans are fed up with climate protesters

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...sters-.mov

There is also evidence of earthquake weapons being used around the world although the epicenters make it seem it is white hat operations against KM DUMBS.

The one that just hit Morocco had its epicenter in a remote area of the High Atlas Mountains. This is near Marrakesh, which is due to host the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in early October.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/9/...earthquake

Other earthquakes in the same 24 period hit New Zealand, Northern California and Indonesia.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/202...gion/89962

The one in Indonesia may be related to reports Indonesia is buying nuclear weapons from Israel.

https://www.theinteldrop.org/2023/09/07/...ssistance/

CIA sources say all the earthquakes have epicenters 10 kilometers below the surface, indicating DUMBS were being destroyed.

The other thing that is being destroyed at last is the Anti-Defamation League.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...y-Musk.jpg

See how Elon Musk blows their leader Alan Greenblatt away.

By the way, even though Musk appears to be a cabal white hat these days, his business model is doomed. As evidence, take a look at this invoice to replace the battery on a low-end electric car after only 70,000 miles: 30,000 dollars!

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...an-EC-.jpg

Musk problems aside, a Mossad source points out “Everyone knows the ADL is a corrupt mafioso type of nonprofit that hides behind ‘anti-Semitism’ to literally control the language people use, also to control political narratives.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1699512845413556316

A Clip from the 90s surfaces detailing how the ADL was caught red-handed creating fake Nazi groups to justify their existence & raise money.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...he-90s.mp4

CIA sources say the outing of the ADL is one of many signs some sort of fundamental power shift has already taken place in the US.

This brings us back to Kamala Harris. She told the Asians last week that an important part of her job is the fact that she “may have to take over” if President Biden is unable to complete his term in office — and that she’s ready to do so if required.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ASEAN-.mp4

Harris also said “We will win the election. There’s too much at stake and the American people know it.” This is because they know Biden is toast.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...n-2024.mp4

However, as mentioned above, putting Harris on as US Presidential actor is not going to be enough to pacify either the world or the American people.

The North Koreans and Asian secret societies are saying that if the US is not returned to the American people, and Japan to the Japanese people in October, they will take very serious action in East Asia.

The North Koreans have traded large amounts of artillery shells for a state-of-the-art Russian submarine equipped with 10 intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles, North Korean sources say. They say they will disperse their population underground and into the countryside and prepare to annihilate Washington DC. New York and Silicon Valley unless the Americans end their occupation of Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

This will be accompanied by a mobilization of the Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese and Korean underworld, police, military and the non-compromised bureaucracy, the sources say.

Benjamin Fulford — September 18th 2023: The world is heading for a showdown at the UN corral.

The world is headed for some sort of showdown as the failed UN gathers this week for another irrelevant General Assembly meeting. The only so-called leader of the 5 permanent members of the Security Council to attend will be the fake US “President” Joe Biden. The UN failed to achieve its year 2000 goals of ending poverty and stopping environmental destruction and it is failing to meet the same goals after moving the goal post to 2030. To understand what the UN really represents, take a look at their 666 building in West Africa.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...frica-.jpg

No wonder the world is now waiting for the entire Khazarian Mafia-dominated post-war world order to collapse and its leadership to face war crimes tribunals.

Even the fake US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was forced to admit “What we are experiencing now is more than a test of the post-Cold War order. It’s the end of it.”

https://tass.com/world/1674495

That’s why all sorts of intrigue is going on under the surface as the battle to replace the collapsing KM intensifies.

One very interesting such incident was the temporary arrest of Canadian Crime Minister Justin Castrudeau in India at last week’s G20 meeting. Indian drug-sniffing dogs “detected large amounts of illegal drugs aboard” Castrudeau’s official airplane, according to Canadian Security Intelligence Service officials.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...9/tru4.jpg
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...busted.jpg
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...udeau2.jpg
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...udeau3.jpg
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...9/tru3.jpg
https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-clear.jpg

Indian authorities admit the drug bust was just a pretext because their real concern was Castrudeau’s installment of the “Khalistan terrorist supporter Jagmeet Singh and his foot soldiers.” India and its supporters (ie 90% of the world) will “now cut off all ties with Canada until Castrudeau and Singh are brought to account.”

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...udeau-.jpg

The official story is that Castrudeau’s plane was delayed due to unspecified mechanical issues. Then, in a supposedly unrelated development, “Canada has announced it would postpone an October trade mission to India, in the midst of strained relations between the two countries.”

The truth is Canada under the Satanist Castrudeau regime has now become an international pariah. As Indian columnist Ajit Datta notes “Justin Trudeau is a mascot of everything that is wrong with the world today.”

Among other things Castrudeau is now one of the top drug money laundering agents in the world, CSIS sources say.

Since the Taleban shut down heroin production in Afghanistan, production was shifted to Iraq and the drug money is being laundered through Canada via the Ukraine, the officials say.

The videos and visuals below illustrate other criminal aspects of the Castrudeau regime.

The reason he is still allowed to strut in public at all is because he is going to face public justice and probable execution at war crimes tribunals along with his boss Klaus Schwab Rothschild and his fellow Satanists, White Dragon Society officials say.’

Although their demise is inevitable, the month of October will be key to making this happen sooner rather than later.

The reason, of course, is the US Corporation is again facing bankruptcy as the September 30th fiscal year-end approaches.

With one month left to go, the deficit for fiscal 2023 now stands at $1.52 trillion and no source of funding has been found for this so far.

https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/us-...good-news/

This is especially true following the failure of a major push by the P2 Freemasons to convince China to fork out the money.

US “Ambassador” to Japan Rahm Emanuel and his fellow Satanists thought the KM could pull another Obama con job on the Chinese by offering Kamala Harris as a brown-skinned female slave president for the US Corporation.

On Friday, he posted on X/Twitter claiming Chinese Defense Minister Gen Li Shangfu Li had not appeared at a scheduled meeting with the Singaporean chief of navy because he was “placed under house arrest”.

Emanuel was freaking out because Li was supposed to sign over gold-backed bonds that would have provided enough money to keep the US Corporation going until 2025, by which time they hoped to start all-out nuclear war in order to get out of debt, according to Chinese intelligence agency sources.

The deal had been in the works since March and the plan was to bribe the Chinese with $1.5 trillion or so with the intention of giving each and every Chinese person about $1,000. This was to “help overcome economic troubles caused by the collapsing real estate sector.”

Instead, Chinese President Xi Jinping arrested Li alongside over 200 PLA Rocket Force associates and thus prevented nuclear war, the sources say.

By the way, Li’s disappearance is not related to the firing of Foreign Minister Qin Gang in July. Chinese intelligence sources say Gang was removed because he sexually assaulted a news reporter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/s...fu-missing

The sources added there is no money in China these days because of the real estate crisis and that this is causing political instability. Nonetheless, the Chinese know they need to undertake painful structural reforms and not try to paper over the problem with funny money.

The failure of this bond deal was followed by multiple rounds of meetings in Malta on Saturday and Sunday between senior Chinese and U.S. officials. Wang Yi, director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee told U.S. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan. “China’s development has strong endogenous driving force and follows inevitable historical logic and it cannot be stopped.”

As evidence of this, a group of 134 countries representing 80% of the world’s population and over two-thirds of UN votes met in Havana on September 15-16 week to call for “comprehensive reform of the international financial architecture and a more inclusive and coordinated approach to global financial governance.”

https://en.granma.cu/cuba/2023-09-16/hav...innovation

At the meeting, Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez noted CocaCola spends more money on advertising than the International Monetary funds does to support least developed countries and other low-income countries. He adds that “an international financial architecture” that forces 80% of the world into debt slavery “must be demolished.”

https://en.granma.cu/cuba/2023-09-16/hav...innovation

Africa is leading this fight against slavery. The overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in Libya was a wake-up call. It turns out even the US general in charge of AfriCom refused to fight against Gaddafi when he found out he would be allied to the very same Al Qaeda jihadists his comrades were fighting against in Iraq. The British and French secret services were behind these Jihadists, according to French Journalist Thierry Meyssan.

Gaddafi’s fall awakened his enemies. Blacks were once again massacred by Arabs, even if they were Libyan nationals, and reduced to slavery, under the insensitive eyes of the Western victors…The poor African states economically supported by Libya collapsed, starting with Mali. Meyssan blames obedience to the Americans for France’s loss of its African allies (colonies).

https://www.voltairenet.org/article219665.html

Despite their isolation, the Satanists, of course, are fighting tooth and nail to stay in power and avoid justice through the usual combination of terror, murder, identity theft, bribery, blackmail etc.

They are nonetheless freaking out because their attempt to genocide their way out of trouble with bio-weapons and toxic vaccines is failing. Even the corporate propaganda media is admitting only 17% of Americans are now brainwashed enough to take their vaccines. It is amazing even such a percentage remains.

The US Centers for Disease Control itself is saying one million mRNA Covid shots for teens will prevent 0-1 Covid deaths and CAUSE 100,000-200,000 severe side effects.

https://revolver.news/2023/09/before-you...mitted-to/

Their studies also show the risk for myocarditis, myocarditis, an autoimmune disease causing inflammation of the heart, is 13,300% higher among the vaccinated than among the unvaccinated. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fu...le/2788346

When top CDC official Carol Baker was asked how to deal with the unvaccinated she said “We will just get rid of all the whites in the United States”

Even the head of the World Harm Organization, the international terrorist Tedros, has admitted he personally is not vaccinated.

So, with the bio-weapons and vaccine campaign blowing up in their faces, the KM are using micro-wave and other weather warfare tools to try to use “climate change” to terrorize the world into submission.

The weather warfare is also for money laundering. That is why the U.S. experienced 23 separate billion-dollar weather and climate disasters in the first eight months of 2023 — the largest number since records began. The money mostly “gets lost” in administrative fees.

There is also outright theft. In the video below a Maui resident says –

“FEMA took away all the stuff the local people were giving out on the side of the road. They took it away from everyone. Why?”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...owners.mp4

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...haina-.mp4

In case you don’t think this was caused by weaponry, listen to retired fire captain Mathew Dakin describe the evidence such weapons were used in California.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...action.mp4

For more evidence that “climate change” is fake, Sky news Australia host Alan Jones notes:

“CO2 is 0.04% of the atmosphere and human beings are responsible for 3% of that 0.04%. It’s like saying: ‘There’s a granule of sugar on the Harbour Bridge. Clean the bridge, it’s dirty.’”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Jones.mp4

The fake Biden is even telling the world his government is going to “increase the number and intensity of extreme weather events.”

Then suddenly in Libya; “Oh look, more climate change.” The huge flood there “was NOT a natural occurring disaster as we know,” Mossad sources say. The 2 dams were collapsed on purpose by the KM as a warning not to cut off free Libyan oil for Europe, they explain.

(See attached short video)

The KM is also still desperately trying –and failing- to censor the truth.

Ian Sams, a spokesperson for the White House Counsel’s Office, wrote in a “memo to editorial leadership” at major new outlets that the Senate inquiry into Biden crimes has “no evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong,” which “should set off alarm bells for news organizations.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/13/biden-impe...e-inquiry/

Even the propaganda CNN’s “fact check” of claims during the Biden impeachment inquiry confirms that: ✅✅The Bidens received $20 million through shell companies ✅✅ FBI informant claims he received a $10 million bribe ✅✅Joe Biden participated in talks with Hunter’s business partners ✅✅ Six banks submitted over 150 reports of suspicious activities.

The clip below shows CNNs new newfound interest in the truth is too little, too late.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...bucket.mp4

Another example of failing censorship is the attempt to ban a documentary about our drug mafia-controlled “leaders.”

The truth is winning. In a recent example, Tucker Carlson has amassed over 367 MILLION views on his interview on X with Argentine presidential candidate Javier Milei, a libertarian who wants to abolish central banks.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Milei.mp4

In another example, a social media post revealing the extraordinary amount of money Bill Gates profited from the Covid pandemic was viewed millions of times in just two days.

Popular X account Pelham shared the post, writing, “Bill Gates purchased 1,038,674 shares of BioNTech (Pfizer’s partner for its mRNA Covid shots) in September 2019… at a pre-public offering price of $18.10 per share…just months before the pandemic was announced…Gates dumped his stocks, in November 2021 at an average sale price of $300 per share… on the same day he said, ‘We need a new way of doing the vaccines, because the vaccines *didn’t stop transmission*’ despite all of his previous claims to the contrary.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...cancer.mp4

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/millions-dema...g-exposed/

Also, Dr. Peter McCullough exposes the entire KM-WEF SYNDICATE to the European Parliament in a viral video that can be seen below.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...he-EU-.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...clowns.jpg

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...orried.mp4

In these circumstances, the rats are turning on each other as they always do. If you have the time check out this detailed article with facts.

Former Zelensky Administration Officials Speak To NATIONAL FILE: Zelensky Accused of Money Laundering, Stealing American Money, Persecuting Opponents, Cocaine Use, Selling His Weapons, Taking Russian Money, And More

https://nationalfile.com/former-zelensky...g-russian/

The KMs trafficking of children is also being exposed. The Ukrainian government and NATO use fronts like “Phoenix” and “White Angel” to illegally kidnap and sell children.

Ivan Bakanov, former head of the Security Service of Ukraine, authorized the “Phoenix” organization to conduct forced evacuations of children from territories near war zones and gave a direct order to take “the toughest possible measures” against citizens unwilling to voluntarily surrender their children during so-called evacuation events, according to Polish intelligence sources.

Admiral Anthony Radakin, one of the key NATO advisers to President Zelensky and Commander-in-Chief of the AFU Valery Zaluzhny are also involved, they say. Ukrainian residents are being forced to hide children in basements and abandoned apartments to avoid having them kidnapped and trafficked. Read the full investigation here:

https://fondfbr.ru/en/articles/zelensky-...hoenix-en/

To look at how absurdly evil the Ukrainian regime has become, they are creating special uniforms for pregnant women fighting on the front lines.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...at-war.jpg

The Khazarian Mafia are even starting to show their faces. Despite their Jewish costumes do not be fooled, they are Satanists.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...rters-.mp4

“Why are we allowing children to be trafficked across borders, not only our own children but other peoples’ children? Nobody mentions the 60,000 Ukrainian children who simply disappeared,” says Colonel Douglas MacGregor. “It is time to restore the rule of law, we have to crush the criminality we have to return integrity to the electoral process Most of the people in Washington are reminded of those we used to punch out at bars for entertainment. Don’t be afraid of these people,” he says. 

Meanwhile US “President Joe Biden” advertised who he works for when he kissed John McCain’s memorial in Vietnam. McCain was executed for Treason.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...cCain-.mp4

In another public admission of evil, the avatar Nancy Pelosi told Anderson Cooper Vanderbilt on CNN “I’m more reptilian and cold-blooded.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...looded.mp4

By the way it looks like Senator John Fetterman has also now been replaced by an avatar. His forearm tattoos are gone, “The original died from the jabs which induced a stroke,” CIA sources say.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...wapped.jpg

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...pped-2.jpg

Next, look at Italian PM Georgia Meloni. She’s looking like Zelensky. Another cocaine user?

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...eloni-.mp4

The obvious criminality and compromise of their “leaders” is forcing people to wake up and fight back even in the formerly brainwashed West.

For example, police arrested an armed man posing as a Federal Agent when he infiltrated a John F. Kennedy Jr. event in Los Angeles, This means that even if the Secret Service won’t protect him, local police will.

In New Mexico, local police refused WEF PUPPET Governor Luhan Grishams’ attempt to disarm citizens. 

In Chicago black residents are warning that illegal immigrants are being brought in and given the vote in order to disenfranchise Americans.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...rants-.mp4

In the UK, the government is being forced to give up on the 15-minute city agenda because nearly all ULEZ cameras were destroyed and over 50K people refuse to pay fines

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...agenda.jpg

In Holland too, dozens of politicians, government officials, police chiefs and other traitors are being forced to resign. Even the “mainstream media” is beginning to realize the number of aware people is not thousands but millions and they are being backed by lawyers.

Major lawsuits against Crime Minister Mark Rutte and his criminal gang are revealing the country is in fact run by an undemocratic private World Economic Forum.

In Israel too, an undeclared civil war is underway as tens of thousands rally against the Israeli far-right cabinet for the 35th straight week.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...usalem.jpg

Israeli patriots also alerted us to this coin showing their governments involvement in crimes like 9/11.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Shekel.jpg

If the US military fails to deal with the criminals who hijacked their government, the rest of the world is getting ready to take action; even on the US mainland.

In a sign some sort of military move against the US is possible, military delegations from China, Russia, most of Latin America and many other countries paraded in Mexico last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MSUaBvfXGU

If the US military is going to operate on the borders of China and Russia, I guess they have decided to respond in kind.

So please pick up your phones and force the military to ACT.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2023/09/...un-corral/

Correction and clarification
Chinese intelligence contacted us to correct and clarify what we wrote about fired Foreign Minister Qin Gang and Defense Minister Gen Li Shangfu,

Qin was fired because he had an inappropriate relationship with a Hong Kong reporter who is believed to be an MI6 asset. He is being ordered to write a letter of contrition and may be eventually rehabilitated.

General Li was fired to take responsibility for “disorder” at the People’s Liberation Army Rocket Force.

Benjamin Fulford — September 25th 2023: It really will be a Red October this year

Something fundamental has changed at the highest levels of power in the West. The signs are everywhere. The US government is being shut down. The traitor Mark Milley is resigning as head of the Pentagon at the end of this week. The Pentagon will do some major housecleaning when General Charles Q Brown takes over on October 1st, CIA sources say. The mass murdering Russian Chabad agent Vladimir Zelensky left Washington empty-handed. Rupert Murdoch and Michael Bloomberg are resigning, and much more.

A big sign of change is the public release of documents showing the COVID-19 pandemic was a US Department of Defense Operation dating back to President Barack Obama. “The Pentagon controlled the COVID-19 program from the very beginning and everything we were told was political theater to cover it up right down to the FDA vaccine approval.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...inning.mp4

All officials involved, starting with the traitor Mark Milley, will be executed for war crimes, Pentagon sources promise

Also, under the surface, MI6 has given the green light for nuclear attacks on Washington DC, Geneva and Tel Aviv unless the perpetrators of the vaccine mass murder are rounded up to face war crimes tribunals.

MI6 further says the President of Ireland and King Charles III have been ordered to appear on BBC to say they have been arrested and summarily fired. If this does not happen, the public head of MI6 Richard Moore says they will “Do whatever is needed, but legally.”

This came after the fake (according to Mossad) Britain’s King Charles III attended a dinner with former juvenile male prostitute and Rothschild slave president Emanuelle Macron where each of the 160 guests was given a bottle of wine worth 2,772 Euros at the expense of French taxpayers.

When we confronted them with evidence of a fake King Charles and a fake Pope Francis presiding over war crimes, the P2 Farnese and Orsini families said the people behind this were Yehuda Teichtal, Aaron Teitelbaum and Riccardo Di Segni the Chief Rabbis of Berlin, New York and Rome. If this is true, then these people are Satanists and not Jews because they are breaking the golden rule of doing unto others as you would have others do unto you.

We also asked our FSB sources if the Chief Rabbi of Moscow was involved. The answer was it’s “complicated.” When asked for details, they explained powerful factions in Russia centered around the Satanist Dmitry Medvedev are obeying the death cult Chabad and pushing for all-out nuclear war.

The Chinese Lotus Freemasons –whose 55 million person membership includes President Xi Jinping- say criminal charges need to be filed against government officials involved in the COVID and Vaccine mass murder. The Chinese also know the bio lab laboratory in Wuhan belongs to Glaxo, Glaxo is the owner of Pfizer, Pfizer is managed by Black Rock, and Black Rock manages the SOROS FOUNDATION and thus the Octagon group in Switzerland. Other Asian secret societies are also aware of this.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...dences.jpg

The Lotus Freemasons say their own research into the COVID attack confirms a virus was leaked from a US-owned laboratory in Wuhan. This was then used as an excuse to inject people around the world with a “degraded” (劣化) vaccine. The Lotus Freemasons further say they are looking into the evidence Wuhan was attacked with electromagnetic weapons and will get back to us on that. They add “The white hats around the world are on the move…these people will all be arrested. You will start to see more and more reports of arrests around the world.” In an early sign of this, the US government scrapped funding for the Wuhan Institute of Virology after the facility didn’t fork over documents about safety and security.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/us-governm...ff-report/

Also, speaking of arrests, here you can watch Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Gilad Erdan being detained last Tuesday at U.N. Headquarters.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ained-.mp4

Next week criminal charges will be filed against the Japanese slave government, other Asian underworld sources say. If Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and all members of the Japanese government involved in vaccine crimes are not arrested, the Asian underground will take action, the sources say.

Readers can help in this process by personally filing murder charges against officials involved in pushing the vaccines within their local police jurisdictions. Police will be forced to act once they are shown evidence the vaccines are harmful and do not protect against COVID. The chart below shows, for example, countries that vaccinated their populations more than twice, had excess mortality ranging from 6 to 20%. The largest autopsy study in the world revealed the shocking statistic that 73.9% of deaths among “vaccinated” are caused by the vaccine. Countries that did not vaccinate had normal mortality rates.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...Capita.jpg

https://rumble.com/v3hwcgm-dr.-mcculloug...ament.html

Also, it has been scientifically proven that people who received a COVID-19 booster were more likely to become infected when compared to unvaccinated people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/journ...ectiveness

In other words, it has now been scientifically proven the vaccines were mass murder. If the local police fail to take action, force them into action by telling them you are legally entitled to personally arrest the officials involved and will do so.

If readers need legal help, they can contact lawyers such as the group of international lawyers now fighting the World Harm Organization.

https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/inte...versus-the

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/reject...oly-power/

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/reject...r-summary/

Since the Khazarian mafia control grid relies on compromising only the top people, this sort of mass, evidence-based legal action against local vaccine-pushing doctors and officials will force the removal of compromised leaders. 

We are already seeing signs top Khazarian puppet leaders are preparing to flee. For example, Canadian Security Intelligence Service officials tell us the mass murderer Justin Castrudeau is planning to flee to Costa Rica. Our sources in Costa Rica say Castrudeau personally flew in with his private jet a few weeks ago to inspect properties. “He is definitely looking for a safe place to run when he has to flee Canada,” the sources say.

Castrudeau displayed his criminality to the world last week by inviting an actual Nazi SS officer to speak to the Canadian Parliament. He also hosted the war criminal and mass murdering Russian Chabad agent Vladimir Zelensky to speak there.

He is now an international pariah thanks in large part to a fight he is waging against India. After being accused by India’s government of supporting terrorism in Khalistan, he tried to turn the tables by accusing India of murdering a Sikh activist in Canada this past June. Not even close Canadian allies like the UK and the US supported him in this.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...iefing.jpg

The criminal idiot then tried to up the ante by having Sukhdool Singh, a man wanted for murder in India, shot dead in Winnipeg, Canada and attempted to blame this on India as well. CSIS sources say Singh was killed by “hired assassins doing Castrudeau’s work.”

Things have escalated to the point where Canadians are banned from visiting India and Indian TV is threatening to nuke Canada.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...anada-.mp4

Now this criminal appears to be planning a pipeline “emergency” in Northern Alberta.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...-26-46.jpg

Canadians are not fooled by this man any more as you can see by the welcome Zelensky and Trudeau got last week.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...anada-.mp4

It is now looking like Canadian farmers will follow up on their trucker buddies by descending on Ottawa and forcing this criminal to finally flee. Of course, he will be hunted down and brought to justice no matter where on this planet he tries to hide.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...oy-2.0.mp4

As crazy as Canada now seems, the situation is far worse in the United States. For example, the US government is running out of money and due to shut down at the end of this month even though it was supposed to have “secured financing until January 2025.”

It appears they were just cooking the books and got caught. My former colleagues at Forbes report the US government cannot account for $21 trillion worth of Treasuries.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2...9521d87644

As Tucker Carlson comments:

Our system is collapsing in real-time. We’re watching this happen. If you read the American media, it is stories about Kim Kardashian and lots of irrelevant crap about trannies and all this stuff.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/o...-interview

Now CIA sources inform us “Something big is going down. They may be planning for their joint next move in October if the Fake Biden circus show cannot make the payments due by 15 October.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-fraud.mp4

In a hint of what sort of stunt they may pull off, the Biden administration is paying illegal immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice. These are almost entirely military-aged men who are given IDs upon arrival.In a hint of what sort of stunt they may pull off, the Biden administration is paying illegal immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a U.S. city of their choice. These are almost entirely military-aged men who are given IDs upon arrival.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...egals-.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...-43-cities

Nonetheless, the Joe Biden circus show is definitely coming to an end. For example, a video has emerged online of what many now believe to be an actor portraying Biden – exiting via a back parking lot with no secret service.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...-Biden.mp4

If you haven’t figured it out by now, “Biden” is compromised and he weaponized his DOJ to cover up his breadth of criminality.

Here, for example, you can watch Attorney General Merrick Garland refuse to comment on the potential of Hunter Biden selling his art in exchange for policy decisions.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ifies-.mp4

Now Hunter Biden is to appear in court on October 3 on gun charges.

In case you don’t think the current US Corporation needs to be bankrupted note that as things stand the nation’s approximately 1.3 million active-duty troops will stop getting paid in October. These troops already live in sewer-infested housing.

https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-23-105797

Meanwhile, at Baltimore City Public Schools -the country’s fourth most funded school system-: “40% of Baltimore City high schools, where the state exam was given, did not have any students score proficient in math. Not one student.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/educat...ient-state

Then as a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman notes:

“The US, home to 5% of the world’s population, consumes 80% of the world’s drugs. The country is a black hole…”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...swoman.mp4

Also, in one of many signs Donald Trump will replace “Biden,” more and more proof of a stolen 2020 election is emerging. For example, Wayne County, Michigan, never lawfully certified its 2020 presidential election results, potentially making Donald Trump the winner.

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...higan-.jpg

More and more public calls are being made for the Biden show to end. For example, the British paper Telegraph says “Joe Biden is becoming dangerous. Remove him now before it’s too late.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/09...-too-late/

In a clear sign the wind has changed in the US, Vladimir Zelensky showed up in Washington asking for $24 billion and left empty-handed.

Here are some comments by prominent US Politicians about Zelensky.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy:

Is Zelensky elected to Congress? Is he our President? I don’t think I have to commit anything. I have questions for him…

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ngress.mp4

Senator Rand Paul:

Do not be deceived by Zelensky. Ukraine is corrupt: They’ve canceled the elections …They banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests, so no, it isn’t a democracy, it’s a corrupt regime.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene:

“Zelensky is back in Washington this week to beg for the American people’s hard-earned tax dollars. Meanwhile, we just learned of even more money laundering happening in Ukraine. This time, the beneficiaries are Bill and Hillary Clinton. Wherever there is corruption there’s Bill and Hillary

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...to-beg.mp4

Another commentator noted:

Zelensky visited the US in person, made a speech at the UN, and came home with an amount of ammo so small the Pentagon won’t give numbers and a handful of the worst air defense systems currently in use by a major power.

In the Army, we called this “getting thrown under the bus.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/z...shift-west

Even the corporate propaganda press has changed its tune. After blaming Russia, the New York Times has been forced to report a missile that hit a crowded market in Ukraine was caused by a missile fired by Ukraine.

Meanwhile, Rupert Murdoch has announced he is stepping down as Chairman of Fox and News Corp while Michael Bloomberg announced he is retiring from the news wire named after him. Hopefully, now Bloomberg and Fox reporters can return to reporting the truth.

This change has been noticed overseas.

Washington has given its partners the go-ahead to “dump” Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky as he has become a nuisance, Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko claimed during a government meeting on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/news/583412-lukashenk...-zelensky/

Right on cue, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said “Poland will no longer arm Ukraine to focus on its own defense,”

#UPDATE Poland will no longer arm Ukraine to focus on its own defence, Polish prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki said Wednesday, a few hours after Warsaw summoned Kyiv's ambassador amid a row over grain exports. pic.twitter.com/saQUOfWelF

— AFP News Agency (@AFP) September 20, 2023

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1704617373561397316

Polish intelligence also noted the EU is tired of drunk Ukrainian refugees. They sent us this picture. The caption reads “We only sell alcohol to people with German or EU documents!”

To see how out of touch with reality the EU leadership is getting, EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen warns “Russia threatens to use nuclear weapons once again.”

Meanwhile, as Zelensky was shunned, the people behind the farce like the Clintons, the fake Pope Francis and their BlackRock front were all gathered in Ukraine hoping to get more money.

They are actually in Ukraine to try to avoid arrest and child sex trafficking charges, Mossad sources say.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/clinton-gl...an-support

After being rejected in Washington Zelensky attended a secret meeting in New York City with the nation’s top financiers, including private equity bosses at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone, media mogul Michael Bloomberg, ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt, billionaire Robert Kraft and diplomat Henry Kissinger.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news...index.html

Zelensky emerged from the meeting to ask Satanist Marina Abramovic to be the Ukrainian Ambassador. For newbies, here’s satanic witch and influencer Marina Abramovic, pouring real clotted blood over a child’s effigy. She’s good friends with the Rothschilds, Clintons, Podesta, Gates and about 90% of the celebrities and elites. These people are evil and psychotic.

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp...amovic.mp4

The Jews are also waking up to the Satanic criminals pretending to be their rulers. Last week somebody leaked 70,000 pages of top-secret Israeli documents to Iran, according to Iranian sources. These include all the judicial archives of Israel related to the criminal case against Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu. “One of these documents tells about the relapse of Netanyahu and his wife Sara’s illness,” the sources say. They add “A very important point is that the top-secret information in Iran’s possession can endanger the security of the Israeli regime.”

This happened just as Syrian President Bashar Assad arrived in China on Thursday on his first visit to the country since the start of Syria’s 12-year conflict, It looks like something is going to happen to or in Israel soon.

Change has already started in the rest of the world, most notably Africa. Last week the Republic of the Congo became the latest country to overthrow a corrupt neo-colonial regime.

At the UN, African leaders excoriated the Khazarian mafia-led West. The head of the Central African Republic on Thursday accused the West of triggering a migration crisis by pillaging Africa’s natural resources through slavery and colonization.

The President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, accused the colonizers of building an empire on the tragedy of Africans. “Reparations for the slave trade must be paid. It is time for Europe and the United States to recognize that the enormous wealth they enjoy comes from the sweat, tears, blood and horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and centuries of colonial exploitation,”

The Europeans, for their part, are starting to overthrow millennia of slavery. “We are seeing an end to this madness. The American people have had enough, as have most Europeans,” Mossad sources said.

They sent us this video about how the Israeli secret services infiltrated the Palestinians and warned “This is exactly what they do in all other countries as well…They are an intelligent and sophisticated cancer. Its’ removal will require much work, both delicate and fierce.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...ealers.mp4

People are fighting back. In Europe activists known as blade runners are destroying all the ULEZ traffic cameras. The cameras that have been taken out in London can be seen here.  https://is.gd/rgsCGF

In the US, opposition to doctors who kidnap children for medical purposes is growing across the country.

However, the Khazarian mafia is not going to go quietly into the night. A sign of this was the speech by the actor pretending to be Biden at the UN:

Nowhere is [cooperation with China] more critical than ACCELERATING THE CLIMATE CRISIS… We see it everywhere: record-breaking heatwaves in the United States and China; wildfires ravaging North America and Southern Europe; a fifth year of drought in the Horn of Africa; tragic, tragic flooding in Libya…that has killed thousands of people….We need to build new partnerships…to unlock trillions of additional financing.

UN Chief Guterres also chimed in by later saying “Humanity has opened the gates of hell.”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...f-hell.mp4

Translation; had over $ trillions or we will unleash more weather warfare.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room...w-york-ny/

The United Nations, by the way, has published a document saying “children can consent to sex with adults.” “The UN is full of pedophiles!” wrote former NHL star and Canadian Olympian Theo Fleury on Twitter.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-conte...alone-.mp4

https://benjaminfulford.net/wp-content/u...uk-amb.png

Let us all work together to put a definitive end to the horror show of the Western ruling class.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Benjamin Fulford Friday Q&A Video 11/18/2022 Breaking News 0 151 11-26-2022, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Benjamin Fulford Confirms The Existen Of Vril Parasites 11-22-22 Breaking News 0 158 11-26-2022, 10:37 AM
Video Benjamin Fulford & Charlie Robinson 10-25-22 Breaking News 0 175 10-27-2022, 10:30 PM
Video Benjamin Fulford: New Chinese Emperor oversees Khazarian mafia purge Richard 0 198 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video BENJAMIN FULFORD INTELLIGENCE UPDATE! 5-13-22 Breaking News 0 244 05-16-2022, 09:04 AM