Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bet the Swindlow's won't be welcomed back to the Hilton BH
Little by little if we all speak up more people will become aware of the fraudulent business known as 'Expansions' and S&J Swerdlow's real agenda.

I noticed these posts on The Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor Facebook page last week. They were right below a picture of Stewart in the room where last October's seminar was held. The posts and the picture have since been taken down. Hopefully the Hilton got the message that their customers safety should be a concern.

Penny Loaf -I would have booked my stay in Michigan with you, but after seeing this photo I cannot. If the hilton endorses a company such as 'Expansions' that is considered a cult by many and is run in part by Stewart Swerdlow (a convicted felon) I want nothing to do with your establishment. I would have thought that the Hilton would care about their reputation and the safety of their guests. Please reference this site for information regarding Stewart & Janet Swerdlow as well as their company 'Expansions'. Cult Education has been investigating the Swerdlows and Expansions for a very long time due to numerous complaints from people that have dealt with them. The Cult Education Institute (CEI), formerly known as Rick A. Ross Institute of New Jersey is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501©(3) organization devoted to public education and research. CEI's mission is to study destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and to provide a broad range of information and services easily accessible to the public for assistance and educational purposes.

http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,63260,page=1

Cult Education Forum
FORUM.CULTEDUCATION.COM

Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor -Wow I had no Idea & we never endorsed them. We just opened not to long ago. Quite honestly it's not my job to judge others. I will leave that to God. My primary Job is to run the Dining Room & make sure events run smoothly. Sorry to hear that you would not have an event based on another guests venue. We don't Refuse guests whom want to hold an event. Nor do we endorse companies. We simply provide services for those who want what we have to offer.

Penny Loaf -May I have the name of the senior manager at your location? My opinion regarding the safety of my children and my family matters. Before I plan any event whether it be business or pleasure I verify the reputation of the facility the location and whom their clientele is, if those things check out positive I feel confident and comfortable that I have made a wise decision choosing the venue. You mentioning God in your attempt at being empathetic towards my concern as to why I did not book with you is stepping way out of bounds, further clarifying I made the proper decision booking elsewhere.

This Penny Loaf is quite assertive, it seems... 
Most people who've come to realise the fraudulent nature of the Swerdlows remain quiet.
It's been going on for many years now, and they still are able to continue. 

They are also facilitated by a network of so-called alternative platforms and radio shows who may or may not be knowingly part of the scam. There are more scammers who work the alternative media business, besides the Swerdlows. 

Btw, that's one of those truisms: "I'll leave that to God".  

(11-20-2014, 05:11 PM)Filter Wrote: This Penny Loaf is quite assertive, it seems... 
Most people who've come to realise the fraudulent nature of the Swerdlows remain quiet.
It's been going on for many years now, and they still are able to continue. 

They are also facilitated by a network of so-called alternative platforms and radio shows who may or may not be knowingly part of the scam. There are more scammers who work the alternative media business, besides the Swerdlows. 

Btw, that's one of those truisms: "I'll leave that to God".  
If everyone keeps quiet nothing will be done...

Perhaps Penny Loaf should be aware that she can call in tonight and ask the Swerdlow's about their fraudulent nature. Seekerthewhoone is definitely going to ask a few questions this evening on that radio show Smile LOL!
Cosmic Awakening Show- Busting Out Of The Matrix With Stewart Swerdlow
Broadcast in Spirituality
today at 7:00 pm
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in5d-radio/...t-swerdlow

8 pm Eastern time.
Busting out of the Matrix of deceit the Swerdlows created for you...

(11-20-2014, 06:34 PM)Filter Wrote: 8 pm Eastern time.
Busting out of the Matrix of deceit the Swerdlows created for you...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stewart's LIVE broadcast is not functioning correctly! Smile Smile Smile Wonder why? LOL!

LOL! Just saw this on Cosmic Awakening show Facebook page!
GO PENNY LOAF! Smile

Penny Loaf- You really should check the background of your guests. I hope your audience knows who you are interviewing. 'Expansions' is considered a cult by many and is run in part by Stewart Swerdlow (a convicted felon)
Please reference this site for information regarding Stewart &
Janet Swerdlow as well as their company 'Expansions'. Cult Education has
been investigating the Swerdlows and Expansions for a very long time
due to numerous complaints from people that have dealt with them. The
Cult Education Institute (CEI), formerly known as Rick A. Ross Institute
of New Jersey is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(3)
organization devoted to public education and research. CEI's mission is
to study destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and to
provide a broad range of information and services easily accessible to
the public for assistance and educational purposes.

http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,63260,page=1

Cult Education Forum
FORUM.CULTEDUCATION.COM
Read more at http://hyperspacecafe.com/Thread-Bet-the...ow-s-won-t...

At least Penny has got some people talking on Cosmic Awakenings Show FB page

Sam Drucker -Dang!- I used to listen to this blog all the time! I can't believe they didn't research the Swerdlow CULT called Expansions. No more trusting Michelle Walling for this small town truther
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 9 minutes ago

Penny Loaf -Hi Sam I hope you didn't get taken by the Swerdlow's too. Good for you writing what you wrote. People need to be aware of this man. He's a convicted criminal! He openly admits raping young boys, and performing "sexual deprogramming" on men and women! Innocent people pay him thousands to have sex with him in the name of "sexual deprogramming", they pay thousands to a convicted criminal! How many testimonies are there that having sex with Stewart Swerdlow helped someone become a better person? There's plenty of articles on google talking about his fraudulent, creepy, criminal behavior! Give me a break! Wake up people!

Jerry Volks- RIDE ON PENNY! Hope Michelle Walling knows who she's dealing with. Plus Stewarts ex wife's name is Michele. Salty Stew don't dig that name.
Unlike · 1 · 13 minutes ago

Penny Loaf- Thanks Jerry Ride On! People have to be aware of who this satanist is. I'm surprised he's a guest on here.

"If everyone keeps quiet nothing will be done" (seekerthewhoone).

...pretty much sums up mankind's self defeating programming from the get go.

GO PENNY! Smile
Posted on Cosmic Awakening Show Facebook page!

Penny Loaf- Hi Sam I hope you didn't get taken by the Swerdlow's too. Good for you writing what you wrote. People need to be aware of this man. He's a convicted criminal! He openly admits raping young boys, and performing "sexual deprogramming" on men and women! Innocent people pay him thousands to have sex with him in the name of "sexual deprogramming", they pay thousands to a convicted criminal! How many testimonies are there that having sex with Stewart Swerdlow helped someone become a better person? There's plenty of articles on google talking about his fraudulent, creepy, criminal behavior! Give me a break! Wake up people!
Unlike · 1 · 7 minutes ago

Sam Drucker- Thanks Penny! I did get taken by the Swerdlow's. A LOT of people have! check out this site. http://hyperspacecafe.com/index.php Plenty of testimony on that site from former clients of Expansions. I'm heartbroken that Cosmic Awakening didn't do their homework on this guy.
Hyperspace Cafe Forum
hyperspacecafe.com

GO JERRY! Posted on Cosmic Awakenings Show FB page just now!

Jerry Volks- Hey Sam! Ride on! The Swerdlow's took me for a ride for several years and thousands. Stewart wanted to deprogram me sexually for a mere 8 thousand dollars while some freaky guy was going to tape it for future reference. I'm glad I high tailed it in the bus! That guys a pervert. His wife is sinister too. Bet they tape the sexual deprogramming of their clients and watch it to get each other aroused. Expansions after dark hear Stewart howl and Janet bark while watching "sexual deprogramming sessions" SICK TWISTED CON ARTISTS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website yukesam 29 8,576 09-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: yukesam