Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demons and HELL
Now that is an interesting theory there William.  I thought the very same thing and I believe we encounter these lower energy thought forms if they are still existent within us when we dream, or enter the astral plane. 

Bad evil thoughts are energy, energy does not dissipate, it transforms.....

Yes,

Energy transforms and whether you project that energy in dark or light way is how it will perceive, I am not saying that demons or dark energies are merely in our minds, because the collective energy of our world has enough negative to keep the process of darkness active and the universe ‘naturally’ offers energy of dark and light.

When dark energy has enough faith it is able to manifest, and this is most commonly done by attachment to a living form- a human.

All religions portray a ‘demon’ for fear, and as much as religious followers believe in their god of choice, they equally believe in the wrath of their devil/demon/fallen angel.

I have had actual experience with Jesus Christ helping me ward off demons countless times. So for me and my experiences, the Bible is more credible than the manifested thoughtform theory.

This article was created by JJump22

RoqEL22 Wrote:This article was created by JJump22
? I am not with you?

Sorry for the confusion, I am submitting the articles I post to article directories and my pen name there is actually Jjump22, So i need to verify that when they crawl the sites where my articles are.

Why did you register as RoqEL22?

No idea what was on my mind at the time. Lol

God of Rock music. 22 is probably random.