Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying computers with your mind.
She said to flush gold, silver, violet, royal blue, and medium green thru my pineal gland. 

Richard Wrote:She said to flush gold, silver, violet, royal blue, and medium green thru my pineal gland. 

:eek:

That's exactly what I got/see in my pineal gland during lion-frequency exercises.

Richard, some hints helping your pineal gland:

1) Watch much less TV (very important) i.e. in the case of the need of TV-watching like Stewart's DVDs, you can better listen to DVDs of Stewart while doing busy things than continous watching them hours long.

2) 3/4 phase usage of oils (ask Stewart) :

a1) castor oil for healing

a2) frankincense oil for activating/triggering ; take care

b) olive oil for strenghtening

c) pea nut oil for feeding

3) Sea-salt baths, put you head also under water; be careful

4) Get enough sun-light

5) Garlic, Vit C. , St. John's Worth, Indian Dates, Ginko Biloba, Ginseng; all do help.

6) healthy breathing

7) Use royal blue windows or other royal blue things; do really love royal blue light or royal blue visualizations.

Thanks for the info Octahedron, I do pretty much all those things and I do feel they help. I just need to keep working on it. icon_wink