Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think anyone knows the truth on the law of attraction..
What the fuсk is dugpa, sorry,.. call me a newbie :-)

Lol my bad...Here, this will explain it! Here are two famous Dugpas. There must be a proper definition on the site somewhere but essentially they are black magicians...predatory parasites.

http://dugpasandtheirrole.wordpress.com/.../#comments

Hahah.. thanx Liz :-)))))

(10-27-2012, 10:12 PM)plastic11 Wrote: I'd go on and on about expansions, but it's all been covered in the other threads

Please DO go on and on about Expansions. Everyone has a different tilt on it. ;-/

(10-27-2012, 10:36 PM)Elizabeth Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 10:12 PM)plastic11 Wrote: I'd go on and on about expansions, but it's all been covered in the other threads

Please DO go on and on about Expansions. Everyone has a different tilt on it. ;-/

No I can't really say anything new.. all those comments on the "infrared" thread just covered everything like hell.. it's all there.. and I hope it sits on the net forever

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...red+thread

Is this the one? I hope this site stays up into perpetuity too.

Yep.. the big spoiler on stewie

(10-28-2012, 12:06 AM)plastic11 Wrote: Yep.. the big spoiler on stewie
Smile
In that thread there was no censorship, it was 100% free speech;

it's the best thread of HCF to my opinion.

People can learn a lot from that thread where members had different experiences, styles, inputs, conflicts, checks, opinions. Everything was allowed to say; which leads ultimately to a lot of information. Also into other threads.

Central lesson outcome of it, I tend to say for most of us:

The fact that SJ are Luciferic does not mean they everything they tell is a lie.

And the other way the fact that SJ sometimes tell interesting truthful stuff does not mean they can be trusted.

That thread triggered Janet to write the LOL-post at Expansions news in March 2011 about HCF; the gained capture for HCF.

Hello, hello hello everyone, gee it feels like I am dropping in on an old friend, how have you all been? Could not resist replying to this thread, I love it that you all hold opinions on this topic, and each to their own, I just want to clarify a little. The universal laws and specifically the law of attraction are energy based, its all about the energy you resonate as an individual and also your environment inputs a great deal of energy into your own resonance and pulsating, let me just say no, you can’t put a picture of a car on your fridge and wake up one morning and it in the driveway, the secret did give a false sense of understanding. Visualizations work the same way as dream state, and the dream state does not have physical application. The universal laws are capitulated in the same way as programming, you are limited by many things, but it is you that limits this energy. in my book I explain in the ‘Law of choices” in life we rarely are provided with two positive choices, and the universal laws are simply a boomerang of the combination of your thoughts, actions and reactions in everyday life. I would not say at all that the people starving overseas deserve it or are on the karma bus, yet they are limited by the environment (global and local government control) showing the rest of the world such desperation instills a sense of many emotions and a rapid non-belief that there is a higher source, seeing such visuals helps you to feel like life is hopeless, these people are also limited by their programing parents, would you have a baby if you have no home, no food and no basic rights? It’s a cycle like so many things in life and the universal laws go way beyond the mental visual board of all the toys you want to play with. Its about global resonating, thinking and projecting these thoughts out. There is so much to say, it is difficult to explain in one sentence or paragraph.

Well said Astrojewels. I understand the logic and I do believe in Universal Law driven by individual and group energy.