Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream about Mom and Dad

I dreamed that my mother and father were out late and I was back in my teenage home. (I am often a teenager in these type dreams). It was getting late and I was worried about them. I went to look at the clocks to see what time it was but each clock had a different time on it (2:30, 3:50, 4:45) and I could not focus on it to remember it and when I looked again the time disappeared from the clock faces.

I told myself in the dream that I was deliberately filtering the time out of my comprehension, that it was there but I was not allowing myself to see and comprehend it, but telling myself this did not help.

I opened the door to look out and my cat (calico, housecat, never goes out) ran out and I had to run after her. When I got her, I was immediately impressed with the slivery white moonlight and I felt that it was cleansing every thing around. I danced in it with my cat in my arms but then the Czar's guard (that was what I called them in my dream) found me outside and demanded to know what I was doing. I said I was out collecting my cat because she got out and I was afraid for her.

The guard held a scimitar over my head and said he would split my head open to punish me for being out after curfew but I had a good excuse so he let me go.

My mother and father got home. Mother talked about how happy she was now that father no longer neglects her emotionally. I remembered that she had been very sick before.

I went outside and saw the gardens I had so carefully planted with loving care had been dug up and replanted by my mother. I was very upset because she had done this and she was unapologetic. She said right to plant in the garden and to make those decisions was hers, not mine.

I haven't yet been able to do much interpretation on this dream yet and welcome any ideas. :)

I know I haven’t been answering dreams lately, but I reread this dream again and thought I would tell you some of the meanings that I have collected. Maybe they will mean something to you. 

Father: God-mind within
Father figure: Your beliefs about God and spiritual ideas
Mother: Original left-brain/ego ideas of self
Mother figure (your Earthly life): the Earth; Earth plane 

I have nothing about ‘clocks’ or ‘time’ but: 

Cat: Deception; secrets
Moon: Female issues; hidden control issues
Guard: Need for protection
          Or maybe:
Warrior: Ready to fight for something
Head: Being blocked or: Thinking instead of acting

Nothing about gardens, but:

Dig: Getting to the bottom of a material problem (short term) 

I wish I had more meanings and I mean to figure out more in time, but right now, this is all I have. Maybe these will strike a cord in you? Good luck in figuring it all out.