Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming 32
Well so much for usually being shy about talking on forums :big grin:.

As I said in another thread my mother had visited for a week and left yesterday.  The whole time she was here I was ill with various things, and got almost no sleep for waking up coughing repeatedly each night.  Last night was the first night I got any rest, and I had a series of dreams that centered around a lot of religious double-speak and censorship, and the number 32 was everywhere.  It was written on signs, books, people in the dream keep saying it (like "It's on shelf 32", etc).  In THH the number is in the template section.  Are there other elements of this number that might apply, or should I break it down to 5? Well, I guess if it was meant to be a 5 it would have been a 5 :smirk:

Firstly - I love your avatar!  It looks very powreful and celestial.  A true 'haven' :D

Numerologically you can break it down to 5, which could indicate healing or ritual activation (depending on the context and associated colours in your mind).

32 may well be a trigger for you.  It could relate to alter/matrix cube number '32' for instance.  It combines the two creative/sexual frequencies (orange/3 and red/2). 

It could also relate to a part of yuorself at age "32"  You could look at this age - whether it is past, present, or future, and see what it means for you.

Try placing the number at your pineal in brown, and putting a layer of violet, then pale orange over it.  See what comes up - if it is programming, then use the merger and flsuh with more violet. 

Thanks for the compliment on the av, Monica :D.  I felt weird being "faceless" lol.

I will do the exercise you suggest today and see what happens.   Thanks for the additional information.