Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Dugpas and their role cont
The Mercury Dime

[Image: mercury_dime_values.jpg]

The Statue of Liberty originally wore a Phrygian/Liberty Cap.....on this coin she wears a winged Phrygian Cap.

More on the Cap that may be of interest..(may already be on the DI thread but good for background info)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/rrm/rrm34.htm

Gnomeo and Juliet...most Phrygian caps that I have seen are red, here is red and blue

[Image: Gnomeo%2Band%2BJuliet%2BBanner.jpg]

Check out Haiti Seal...Blue and little bit of red..

[Image: Fetch?recordID=00055441&contentSet=KXII&...06b54285eb]

Smurfs..slight blue tip on White Cap..

[Image: smurfwide.jpg]

Hmmmm. They're everywhere...we're surrounded! I think they're interdimensionals...some are aliens. There are lots of different kinds with different purposes. I'm not sure we can rely on Stewart as a source but in BBTB he talks about being carried "Gulliver's Travel's Style" by little blue people.

(11-29-2011, 02:01 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus...d_folklore

I just spent 15 minutes on a post about the Santa Clause (head elf) and it disappeared as I tried to post it!!! So to paraphrase,

This is a great read: He has been compared to the Norse God Odin, he has friends in Scandanavia who rattle chains and scare children, and his cap forever dipped in blood signifies that he is ALL ABOUT sacrifices and rituals made to him and all his other demonic elf accomplices. Obviously, succulent children are their favorite because they're absolutely obsessed with them!

Pagan wisdom held that fairies and elves recieved offerings placed at the hearth..."like stockings placed at the chimney with care."

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
I hate it when that happens…got a great post together ..then gone.

Here is more (also on DI dugpa thread…) Magic Mushrooms…the original Christmas gift..Magic Mushrooms cannot be found year round, usually around fall- November depending on where you live…synthetic DMT probably takes care of that problem…

The Amanita muscaria is the red and white magic mushroom that grows almost exclusively beneath Pine trees. One of the active substances in the hallucinogenic mushroom is DMT, an entheogen naturally produced in the brain's pineal gland. The pinecone-shaped pine-al gland is an organ that produces the same DMT found in the pine tree fungus, Amanita muscaria.

"Although most people see Christmas as a Christian holiday, most of the symbols and icons we associate with Christmas celebrations are actually derived from the shamanistic traditions of the tribal peoples of pre-Christian Northern Europe. The sacred mushroom of these people was the red and white amanita muscaria mushroom ... These peoples lived in dwellings made of birch and reindeer hide, called ‘yurts.' Somewhat similar to a teepee, the yurt's central smoke hole is often also used as an entrance. After gathering the mushrooms from under the sacred trees where they appeared, the shamans would fill their sacks and return home. Climbing down the chimney-entrances, they would share out the mushroom's gifts with those within ... Santa also dresses like a mushroom gatherer. When it was time to go out and harvest the magical mushrooms, the ancient shamans would dress much like Santa, wearing red and white fur-trimmed coats and long black boots." -Dana Larsen, "The Psychedelic Secrets of Santa Claus" Cannabis Culture, Marijuana Magazine, Dec 18th, 2003

http://ericdubay.hubpages.com/hub/mushroomsanta

[Image: elfshroom.jpg]

"When it was time to go out and harvest the magical mushrooms, the ancient shamans would dress much like Santa, wearing red and white fur-trimmed coats and long black boots." (PP) AMAZING! There we have it!

I love all the layers of symbology...like the pine cone (pineal gland shape) and bringing a (pine) Christmas tree inside. It turns out that the Shamans of yesterday AND today needed pharmacological assistance and they passed the drugs out to the village folk as gifts! Ha Ha Ha Ha Magic Mushrooms. (SANTA DOESN'T WANT MILK AND COOKIES KIDS...!) Mushrooms and DMT seem to be the best drugs in which to see the elves also.

Right now in the pre-Christmas season--TV commercials are awash in elves. I saw a T-Mobil ad last night that showed 100's of machine elves in little silvery/glittery/gold outfits working the high-tech conveyor belts. (Just a tad too close for comfort now that we have a little history on these guys.) Well, gotta run...oops... "I'm down here!" (just stepped on an elf, LOL)

Wait...what's that you say little guy?

"No, no. I don't bake cookies. You're thinking of those dorks over at Keebler!"

I'm not sure but I think it's probably best to watch these "Charlie in the Chocolate Factory" OoompaLoompas after ingesting a magic mushroom. (lol) kidding....(They show the elves collecting the red spotted mushrooms!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVilNDXd0A

[Image: 10000382.jpg]

[Image: 091016_gnome1.jpg]

[Image: 091016_gnome2.jpg]

German artist Ottmar Hoerl poses after the opening ceremony of the art installation 'Dance with the Devil' at the main square of Straubing on October 15, 2009 in Straubing, Germany. Hoerl installed 1250 plastic garden gnomes giving a Nazi salute. The artwork has been highly controversial as Nazi salutes and symbols have been illegal in Germany since the end of the Second World War.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009...the_gnomes

Trancendental Meditation or Mass Hypnosis tool of the 4th Reich? This cult…coming to a school near you soon.

Lynch...NLP 'ing his way in and out of everything.

[video=vimeo] http://vimeo.com/4201441/video]

Just in case vid doesn't work

http://vimeo.com/4201441

YOU HIT THE 4th REICH SOFTSOAPING JACKPOT PP!!!!! A "pre-show" warmer-upper for their KB Aliens/4th Reich invasion in 2012 or 2013.

Heil, mein Fuhrer!

THEY BOUGHT DEVIL'S MOUNTAIN? AND IT HAS AN OBELISK ON IT? GIMME A G.D. BREAK? AND THEY DARE TO SHOW THEIR LUCIFERIAN HAND IN PUBLIC? Man, are they pushing that ONE-WORLD, Satanic religion "old time religion." ......muttering to self, you just can't make this sh*t Up!

Repeat after me, "Invincible Germany, Invinciple Germany, Invinciple Germany...All Negativity in Germany will be Neutralized...All Negativity will be Neutralized...I'm a good German, I'm a good German...We Have The Technology of Invincibility, We Have the Technology of Invincibility!

YOU GOTTA LUV THE AUDIENCE THOUGH! :D (Is it me or does CREEPY David Lynch remind you a bit of CREEPY Vincent Price?)

Mit deutschem Gruß!

Quoted:

The Amanita muscaria is the red and white magic mushroom that grows almost exclusively beneath Pine trees. One of the active substances in the hallucinogenic mushroom is DMT, an entheogen naturally produced in the brain's pineal gland. The pinecone-shaped pine-al gland is an organ that produces the same DMT found in the pine tree fungus, Amanita muscaria."
Quoted...............................................................................................................

I am not sure but i do not think the above information is true... Amanita's do not have DMT.. If it does then its news to me. Also we have information somewhere here about them and how they are connected to the Vatican and popes....

There seems to be a correlation on the numbers of true shamans and how when you have a civilization and no shamans there is a danger of an imbalance of true spirituality and a high rise of materialism.

Shamans were here to chase out the demons and ill health. Some say its because our culture does not allow true shamans that we are so unbalanced and truly sick in the soul.

Peace