Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth quakes!
Earth quake causes loose of live. Many people lost their life and many west their body parts and become disable in earthquake. I want to know about it causes of earthquake. How become earthquakes? What should we do in earth quake to save ourselves?

(08-03-2013, 12:30 AM)nelson Wrote: Earth quake causes loose of live. Many people lost their life and many west their body parts and become disable in earthquake. I want to know about it causes of earthquake. How become earthquakes? What should we do in earth quake to save ourselves?

Listen to this audio of Pattie Brassard saying there is a Major event comming involving a 2nd Sun Binary system with 7 planets around it which is incomming around Aug 17 to Aug 25th when it gets between our regular sun and earth to cause major Gravitational Anomalies as well as radiation electrical storms that she claims are already happening. Plus Mega Earthquakes like she saying california will have mag 15 earthquake causing california to sink into the ocean.

I have notice myself what is up with these storms in my area something is very different about them they are more violent and dangerous. She also mentioned Earth is not part of this solar system and possibly was part of the 2nd sun system. The host asked about all the Embassy closings and of course they are running a cover story of major terroist attacks not true, they are running to their Deep Underground bases to protect them from the event while the rest of us get burnt alive and irradiated by the 2nd Suns radiation on the surface that is if they have a seat.

You have to take this with a grain of salt and decide for yourself if this is disinfo or more post 2012 fearmonerging. Me there is no way I can prepare so I am not worried if I die or live by some strange dumb luck. I will be looking at the earthquakes and weather and see if their is an uptick in those areas.

She tell you how to prepare but as for herself she doesn't think she is going to make due to her health and she says has no regrets well I am supprise I live this long is her reply. She is saying a scorched event will happen in the near future with everything on the surface dieing.

[youtube]ye9BgvNvjK0[/youtube]

(08-06-2013, 09:07 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 12:30 AM)nelson Wrote: Earth quake causes loose of live. Many people lost their life and many west their body parts and become disable in earthquake. I want to know about it causes of earthquake. How become earthquakes? What should we do in earth quake to save ourselves?

Listen to this audio of Pattie Brassard saying there is a Major event comming involving a 2nd Sun Binary system with 7 planets around it which is incomming around Aug 17 to Aug 25th when it gets between our regular sun and earth to cause major Gravitational Anomalies as well as radiation electrical storms that she claims are already happening. Plus Mega Earthquakes like she saying california will have mag 15 earthquake causing california to sink into the ocean.

I have notice myself what is up with these storms in my area something is very different about them they are more violent and dangerous. She also mentioned Earth is not part of this solar system and possibly was part of the 2nd sun system. The host asked about all the Embassy closings and of course they are running a cover story of major terroist attacks not true, they are running to their Deep Underground bases to protect them from the event while the rest of us get burnt alive and irradiated by the 2nd Suns radiation on the surface that is if they have a seat in the DUMBS.

You have to take this with a grain of salt and decide for yourself if this is disinfo or more post 2012 fearmonerging. Me there is no way I can prepare so I am not worried if I die or live by some strange dumb luck. I will be looking at the earthquakes and weather and see if their is an uptick in those areas.

She tell you how to prepare but as for herself she doesn't think she is going to make due to her health and she says has no regrets well I am supprise I live this long is her reply. She is saying a scorched event will happen in the near future with everything on the surface dieing.

[youtube]ye9BgvNvjK0[/youtube]

I don't know how I made two post I am thing when editing I updated on a 2nd page with correction.

Anyway I was listening to another interview By Pattie Brassard who was a sargent in the US army communication as well as working in various orgs from nasa to big corporations like Microsoft as well as build the Robots for the Fukishima crissis. In her spare time she knows how to access telescopes remotely probably bigger then a 12 inch mirror reflector like the universities have and take pictures as well as access actual radiation monitoring equipment. I have two 2nd cousin in the airforce one has the rank of major as a Civil engineer at the pentagon and the other has the rank of Major as an F15 flight instructor. I guess my 2nd cousins have not yet heard anything about any such event. Only time I talked to them last was at their Dads Funeral which was my moms brother. Their dad served in the Navy for 5 years and was given a military type burial. It was hard to talk to them due to guest wanting their attention. I brieflly talked my 2nd cousin who is the Airforce Civil Engineer stationed at the pentagon and I said to him I bet you know a lot of secrets at the pentagon he just smiled to confirm he knew I was on target but could not tell me. Her health is extrmely poor due Depleted Uranium poisoning from holding a miltary rifle using DU over her heart for long duration when she was serving in Iraq as a com officer.

The host ask her point blank and expected the truth and not bs. She responded yes it is going to happen. The date when people start taking notice will be Aug 11 but then it will begin to get rough like an incomming bad storm. She say Mars right know is getting pounded to death by incomming debri from the 2nd sun or brown dwarf as it if called also known as Nibru the planet destroyer.

On a good note She says the Elite in their Dumbs will die a horrible death and crushed like a pan cake.

http://youtu.be/VXBJLpa2-2c link to the alternate interview part 1 and get the rest of the parts by going to the youtube site to download.
s

Interesting, Sovereign. Well I guess we'll see soon enough. Some notes:

"WORMWOOD"  "Planet X"   "Nemesis"  Every 3,600 years. They're cleaning house "EARTH" like they do every 3,600 years. The Vatican observatory has been monitoring this nightmare second sun with its 7 planets with a whole mess of debris! HOLY COW!  Blue Bonnet (or Blue Patina 4 times the size of Jupiter) August 17th will have a gravitational effect on us because this 2nd sun plus 7 planets are going to pass between us and the sun. Comet Eison (?) coming through afterwards

Plutonium poisoning around the globe due to Fukeshima.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8462

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...6#pid62056

The grid will go down, the nuclear facilities will go into meltdown. IF you want to survive this then you need to bury a faraday cage or camper dug at least 3 feet deep with a rented Bobcat and get in it. The worst will be done by November. This is why the elites are planning to go underground...because of THIS event. CA and FL will be gone. The US Navy map issued will be even worse. Methane Hydrate Caldera with oxygen (fuels rockets) into Texas, Chicago, Florida...FEMA is buying the emergency supplies in order to hoard it SO THAT WE DON'T GET IT~ They seriously don't want us around. Agenda 21.

(35:49) Oh, interesting...she said the Chinese want to move into the USA because they own us. We can't even give them their gold back and they want in. Although, Americans still have too many weapons and they don't want to deal with that. Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Marathon...all attempts to take away citizenry guns.

Once you see leaves on the trees turning purple it means the UV has gotten really bad. By the end of this month = if you're not hiding...you're dead because the atmosphere is also supercharged and accelerating the process.

Chinese, Israeli and Russian troops are already here. The embassy people have gone underground hiding already.

THEY ARE PLANNING A NUKE OR ALIEN FALSE FLAG DISTRACTION EVENT IN ORDER to do just that. DISTRACT. 3 days of darkness = the eclipse. You can't be out in it.

Rent a bobcat. Bury it in 3 feet of soil. GROUND SPIKE IT Copper's the best Bury your camper and stay in it for 6 weeks with food, water etc. seeds etc. GET UP HIGH in a state park like a hill 1,200 feet high etc. due to flooding. Make sure you have a pipe so you can breath but bury it slightly.

500,000 people chipped military down in the DUMBS - Georgia Guidestones style. FEMA CAMPS to deal with rioting people. Stick 'em in the jail cells and then the guards will sneak down into the DUMBS last minute.

plbfukishima_truth (facebook)

Thank you, Patty Brassard.

"On a good note She says the Elite in their Dumbs will die a horrible death and crushed like a pan cake" (Sovereign). Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0zIEX4upzc

(08-07-2013, 12:23 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Interesting, Sovereign. Well I guess we'll see soon enough. Some notes:

"WORMWOOD"  "Planet X"   "Nemesis"  Every 3,600 years. They're cleaning house "EARTH" like they do every 3,600 years. The Vatican observatory has been monitoring this nightmare second sun with its 7 planets with a whole mess of debris! HOLY COW!  Blue Bonnet (or Blue Patina 4 times the size of Jupiter) August 17th will have a gravitational effect on us because this 2nd sun plus 7 planets are going to pass between us and the sun. Comet Eison (?) coming through afterwards

The grid will go down, the nuclear facilities will go into meltdown. IF you want to survive this then you need to bury a faraday cage or camper dug at least 3 feet deep with a rented Bobcat and get in it. The worst will be done by November. This is why the elites are planning to go underground...because of THIS event. CA and FL will be gone. The US Navy map issued will be even worse. Methane Hydrate Caldera with oxygen (fuels rockets) into Texas, Chicago, Florida...FEMA is buying the emergency supplies in order to hoard it SO THAT WE DON'T GET IT~ They seriously don't want us around. Agenda 21.

(35:49) Oh, interesting...she said the Chinese want to move into the USA because they own us. We can't even give them their gold back and they want in. Although, Americans still have too many weapons and they don't want to deal with that. Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Marathon...all attempts to take away citizenry guns.

Once you see leaves on the trees turning purple it means the UV has gotten really bad. By the end of this month = if you're not hiding...you're dead because the atmosphere is also supercharged and accelerating the process.

Chinese, Israeli and Russian troops are already here. The embassy people have gone underground hiding already.

THEY ARE PLANNING A NUKE OR ALIEN FALSE FLAG DISTRACTION EVENT IN ORDER to do just that. DISTRACT. 3 days of darkness = the eclipse. You can't be out in it.

Rent a bobcat. Bury it in 3 feet of soil. GROUND SPIKE IT Copper's the best Bury your camper and stay in it for 6 weeks with food, water etc. seeds etc. GET UP HIGH in a state park like a hill 1,200 feet high etc. due to flooding. Make sure you have a pipe so you can breath but bury it slightly.

500,000 people chipped military down in the DUMBS - Georgia Guidestones style. FEMA CAMPS to deal with rioting people. Stick 'em in the jail cells and then the guards will sneak down into the DUMBS last minute.

In thinking about this why would anyone try to survive this event  and if it comes to pass they survive will be living like caveman or woman making it difficult to venture out due to the irradiated earth. All technology destroyed but you be a witness to the Nibiru flyback and be able to write it down for the next gen if there are any. Time well tell if Pattie is full of BS and if it does not happen will be outed as disinfo. After listening to her she sounded like she knew things and expertly explained things to people that asked her questions. Unless you are wisked away to a utopian planet by a benovelent beings like the movie Knowing which was about a CME hitting the earth and turing it into a massive fireball buring everthing on the Earths surface.

HahHah...every time an announcer says, "Go prepare everyone" I'm reminded of the "Go boil water" command given to expectant fathers awhile back...busywork really. It gives you something to do with your hands. 

Patty thinks she's a goner anyway so probably wouldn't care if she were outed as a disinfo-agent. lol She'd BETTER not be joking about this...getting my hopes up like that and then leaving us all hanging. Maybe she's suffering from a mental breakdown? But she does sound as SHARP AS A TACK...hmmm. 

It was cool re-reading the Nibiru thread (posted above). Richard and I were chatting about it approx. a year and a half ago. Then I forgot about the topic. The scientists were openly discussing and publishing info. about this giant rusty dirty solar system out there coming our way in the '50's - then they got the gag order. 

It kinda ties the mystery NWO pieces we've been collecting altogether in a nice 'blood-red' bow though, doesn't it?

I sometimes peek at the ending of a book in order to pull all the pieces together and work back from there. That's what I feel just happened here. Someone gave me a sneak peek into the ending of our particular human nightmare-story. I'm not the least bit sentimental over the ending on this hell rock. WHAT A FLOATING DISASTER THIS PLANET IS. Just no justice, not enough love, toiling, troubling, bubbling, bumbling mess of SHiiiT!

If this scenario doesn't pan out then I'll (metaphorically) pull the pin out of a grenade and lob it my own damn self.

(08-07-2013, 12:23 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Interesting, Sovereign. Well I guess we'll see soon enough. Some notes:

"On a good note She says the Elite in their Dumbs will die a horrible death and crushed like a pan cake" (Sovereign). Tongue

On a good note She says the Elite in their Dumbs will die a horrible death and crushed like a pan cake" (Sovereign). Tongue

Its a tribute to the Elite they called their get away or Hideout  Dumbs like dumb as rocks for going down into those coffins of death. Pattie said if she was offered a seat in one of those DUMBS she would refuse even if they paid her 1 million would say no. She is just going sit in her basebase without protection if and when it comes and at the last min getting out as much info then die when her time comes since that seems to be her wish. She said that humans have the ability with their mind to change this event but it is a little too late since we all have work collectively and lack the will or drive to do it.

Myself will probably do the same I am 55 going on 56 with health issues and had a long life and prepare to enter the other worlds hopefully of non illusion not the false worlds where you are lulled into sleep the trap and come again thinking you can change things and expect a different result the definition of insainity. The Buddha guy say there is no permance and you can not simply park youself in a corner and independently live apart from others and not suffer from pain, hurt and unhappiness by not interacting with other beings it simply can not be achieved due to impermance and the unstable nature of the false worlds much like dreaming at night but temporary but suffer from not having a lasting permance of life falling once more into the trap of trying to get back what you lost or had more insainity. In the Illusory world you are connected to everything in it we are all meshed to together via the energy field about us and things that is how we can easily connect with things otherwise we would not understand them or connect with them including the stupid elite that die in their dumbs if this event comes to past and view them like a dead cadaver like at a funneral nobody is home no human energy field generated due nondefinable entity or thing departed going back to source for new instructions or issue request or questions of their own in the spirit world language.

As theIRF says, reporting back home to the union hall in the sky for your free glass of beer. LOL!

A lot of us weary spirits are just  D O N E with this nonsense. Life is a game of traps and more traps. The good get punished and the wicked - rewarded. Being sensitive, aware, compassionate, caring and female is a quintuple whammy of torture. There's no end to your suffering and nothing every seems to improve here. Like ants building ant hills only to have a shoe flatten it. Such is our lives if viewed from a beady-eyed wider perspective. It's certainly not worth it and some of us here have seen the true prison walls we've been enslaved in for a long time.

Dr. Chiappalone says that the idea is to end this thing (error) with as little suffering as possible. My advice when it's rock n' roll time is to NOT try and prolong the process. Why the hell would you? Be as kind to yourself as possible and take the first train outa here with family in tow. The ones who've buried themselves eventually have to go surface bound to an irradiated earth - and roaming raiders who are ready to terminate the scrappy targets! Sound enticing anyone?  

I never liked it here from the get go. ~You enter the world crying and leave it laughing~

I have looked at Patties photos of her screen captures from using a remotely controlled telescope to aim it near jupiter. She say this 2nd Sun and its 7 planets is right behind Jupiter. She say the only way you can see the 2nd Sun is through a Thermographics filter setting. Our Sun makes it visable when it is near it and can be seen according her very early morning or evening when the sun is less intense to blinds us from seeing it. It probably could explain the controversy of the Ort Cloud since this thing passes through it I believe as well as the Kelper Belt activity and recently a large amount of activity near the sun as well as strange objects or craft near our Sun maybe their scientific survey team from one of the 7 planets of their Solar system are bit of concerned about their welfare as well as being nervous. I think Pattie was asked if there are any benevolent aliens on any of those world she said yes they want to help. She also mentioned that human beings are slaves or robots that were created for a purpose to mine all the gold off this planet as well as other labor type activity. Since it is near Jupiter Pattie says Mars is being pelted by small meteors from the debri that is brought in by this solar system or SOL2 as it is passing through our system since she claims photos from the surface of mars and in orbit captured images from her special equipment to access this info. Other people have reported that the moon is not in it correct position like it rotates 90 degrees or flips she say you can take a time lapse photo of moon and see it do what is claimed then go back to normal. The 2nd Sun will get between us and our sun for 3 days cause an eclipse like effect which in effect will nock our Electromagnetic shield offline which protects us from dangerous external radiation of various kinds which consist of the Magnetic field of Earth. Usually this happens at most solar eclipses strange gravitation anomalies appear and disruption of the magnetic field but this will be much more serious if this really happens.

She is a pragmatist and rather not spout off useless metaphysical theories or what she thinks it is without the hard facts since she goes out and gets the hard physical data that is the hard facts of what is really going on out there.

The 2nd Sun is the least of our worries it is the wide orbits of the 7 worlds that will be crisscrossing the orbital path of Earth as well other planets that is how the asteroid belt was created according to Pattie a planet in our system got smacked dead on by a planet from one in the SOL2 system not only that extreme gravitational stress will put on us to really mess with the tectonic plates on earth and you know what that means massive earthquakes.

We will just have to wait and see but a lot of this seems to fit what being going on in this world and out there some people believe her and are preparing others say she is disinfo and nut that has yet cracked. She herself says a lot of people in her family think she is nuts and siad one her two daughters  believes her and the rest think she is nuts. The other people said that is the way their family feel about them as well when they are trying to warn them about this event.

It is a tough call to make where I will just take a wait and see attitude and others will act because they believe it will happen if the want to survive.

I will be watching and listening to any strange reports comming that are really start grabbing peoples attention if this thing does indeed come to pass time will only tell if her information is true or false.