Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake Dream
Hey,

I dreamed I was between San Francisco and Sacramento when an earthqauke hits Los Angeles on live news. They showed clips of large cracks and buildings gone up in flame. But when I called my parents they were unaware of what happened.

It sounds like you have been switching between Subconscious Alters Weng. Maybe being between Los Angeles and San Francisco symbolised being between two Subconscious Alters in your Programming?When you have deep Dreams like this you should immediately ground yourself as soon as you wake up by putting yourself in Medium Brown and balancing your T-Bar and placing a Brown Merger at your Pineal Gland.Then write down the Dream if you remember it and look at the symbolism involved in that Dream.

Thank you Avatar. You know what's interesting? I just found out there were power outages at night in Los Angeles yesterday! Probably the same time I was dreaming this.

Here's a message from myspace servers:

"hello everyone - so there was a power outage in LA yesterday. unfortunately it directly hit the data center where myspace's servers are located. lots of people were affected. the backup power failed and that's why myspace has been screwy since yesterday afternoon. we are still working to get everything back in order. i know what most of the problems are, it's just giong to take awhile to fix them. thx for your patience! "

There is apparently a heatwave across the whole of California and Californians especially are having power cuts at the moment.So there is a connection and also the power cut and heat wave are connected to the Victimization Mind Patterns of Californians.

Anger...

I agree with you Weng.It looks like alot of Calfornians are feeling angry and frustrated and literally the Victimization Mind Patterns there have blown a fuse and short circuited the power grid in parts of California as well as the tempers of Calfornians starting to heat up, are signs that Victimization Mind Patterns need to be clearly addressed.

Weng, I think that's right on too.  Maybe that is why I have been on...the...warpath all weekend.  I thought it was just the heat, but I did a tour across the desert on my motorcycle for 2 weeks and also was in death valley in July a couple of years ago (NOT on the motorcycle btw lol) and did not have this "rage" problem. 

I was wondering if the heat activated some scorpion programming or something, but it could be the whole mind pattern of the area right now.

Also interesting to note: this heat wave coincided with Bohemian Grove this year (July 14-22/23).