Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esoteric Astrology
[color=#800080 Wrote:Richard[/color]]I was curious about it because SS told me I was in the Philadelphia experiment but I don’t know if he was being honest or not. Since I don’t have a Saturn placement or a strong water element, it sounds like he might have been wrong.

I haven’t found Al Bielek’s birth date yet but Ed Cameron was born on August 4th 1916.  

Richard,

Everyone has a Saturn placement; your Saturn is actually very strong as it is in Capricorn- Saturn rules Capricorn, and it also sits right next to your moon in the 7th house therefore it does have great impact. You do not have any water in the personal five, yet you do have Scorpio in Neptune, although this is an impersonal planet, and impacts a more generational energy, this is also a strong placement but you would need your DOB from that time to be able to determine the connection.  

Looking at Ed Cameron he has Saturn/Pluto and Venus in cancer and a few very strong earth placements, if you have any other dates it would be interesting to see if there is a connection, like there is with the Montauk people.

Octahedron,

This is what shy’s people away from the art of astrology, they become too involved in the mathematical side of the positioning of the placements, but as you say it really is the focus on the connection between man and the solar system.

If people could just see the connection between their physical and spiritual bodies to the universal movement they would not think so ‘literally’ they would think on a more expansive energetic motion, they would not fight their days on this earth!

They would firstly appreciate that they are even living the experience of physical interaction, because this is not possible as a spirit body, they would love nature and the incredibly amazing energy of how the planets influence us.

It is said we are blinded prisoners to enforcers of mind control and manipulation, and for most of our population this is true, and the moon may well be an artificial satellite, but the focus should be it is the largest mass next to earth and it does impact our everyday life, the connection is there between the influence of the movement and the energy projected at earth from this satellite.

Yet the motion of its cycle impacts us daily, impacts our seasons, our tides and our moods, this is why the moon is second position to our sun sign, and can even precede the energy of the sun, depending on the position of both.  

We all practice astrology in different methods and for me in a short explanation I look at all the planets as the doorway to each of our multitude of personalities, as no person as one singular personality, and if we can understand what/why and how these different personalities influence our energetic field, what our challenges are and how we attract certain situations, it is just so interesting and I just love it and feel very privileged to be able to be part of a generation that will bring it back as an important sector of knowledge as I know in the near future astrology will be looked at no more than a side show at the fair.

The enforcers that manipulate our lives us the energy of the universe to impact certain situations, because if the energy is not there, the plan will not work, if an individual does not have the correct combination they can not be manipulated for particular experiments. You cant put a square peg in a round hole!

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]Octahedron,

This is what shy’s people away from the art of astrology, they become too involved in the mathematical side of the positioning of the placements, but as you say it really is the focus on the connection between man and the solar system.

I've read the secret Rosicrucians also were aware of the exact outcomes of Astrology globally and individually. But the clue was to handle the forknowledge with the right spiritual attitude to use it for decisions to escape from "the prison".

This is beyond my scope, but I understand it has to do with recognizing true soul identity with spiritual evolution/growth for the soul to choose the right balanced pathways.

Octahedron,

You underestimate yourself, it is not out of your scope, you are a very intelligent practical person who in my view does a great deal of research, so just think of it as another topic to research and astrology is a topic that ‘one’ must feel, you need the theory yet to fully get the most out of it you must become it! and you are also starting with the right research- true astrology and not the garbage put out there to confuse the people.

Thanks for compliments, Astrojewels. :)

You are very welcome, and when you translate more of that book let me read what you have to say, very interesting.

Karen,is there anything special about the 30,31,of August
and the 1 of Sept? The 31 will be a ritual date,but anything else you can add?

The 31st is a ritual date, and when lady Di died, however there is not a great deal of energy out this year, it is actually a bit flat, there is a new moon on the 30th, the past few weeks have been flat due to the dominance of Libra in the personal planets. Looking briefly I don’t see anything special and wonder how they will actually perform these rituals without the energy required! There is no build up of energy until the 4th.

Thank You,just wanted to know.

Astrojewels,

if you want to get a good researched bigger picture about the relationship between personal energies and cosmic energies, I seriously would recommend this book:

The Secret of life; written around 1929-1939; author: Georges Lakhovsky.

The book gives interesting insights over the connections between:

Birth/cosmic energies - DNA - radionics - visualiations and the astral gates/links between the cell-DNA and the cosmic energy spectra.

It's the first serious book I found about the relationship between biology/DNA and the Universe bodies/universal energies/solar system. I was not easy to get it (in English), it costs about Euro 30.

It is ignored by science. I've had not the time to read it in detail, but it looks very good and professional. It gives new insights about the science of astrology in relation to DNA.

I found this book interesting because of the references to it by esoteric researcher Dr. Spiesberger pointing to Hyperspace symbols, runes and Vril energies. I've mentioned it elsewhere in this forum in a rune topic.

To get more related info (I do not recomemend the mentioned machines in the commercials !, the links are useful), see i.e.:

http://educate-yourself.org/be/lakhovskyindex.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/products/ind...ovskybook1

http://www.realhealthproducts.com/files/mwo.pdf