Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanisons Story
A writer is doing a story on Expansions and he'd like to do interviews with ex-expansions members. Contact me if anyone is interested. 

Thank you Smile

Are people here still going on about the swerdlows? I might want to say that it might be time for something new. Short story the archetypes work but part of them may be modified or put in a different context then whats optimal. Actually pretty useful things. I have been programmed by them too. I think they have been responsible for my reprogramming some years back. They disgarded the new world religion and cut off any relationship I had with healingwork. It was a very evil thing to do. I didnt recover. Theres a line between people and the illuminati when it comes to cruelty or whats good in us. So I think if you are working for them you are either dumb, insane or evil.

I wont get in the way of the story.

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Do you use the ultimate protection as you said the archetypes work, do you still use all those archetypes?

We may use the 12 dimensional shield and core soul protection technique to deal with it,

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/...onal_Space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c

Headspace is an infrequent member. It will be a while before he sees your reply.

You can neutralize the sh*t of Expansions (although not everything is sh*t of them) immediately, by saying:

My sweet Lord, Jezus Christ,

forgive the people from Expansions for the bad things they did and cleanse the world's energy field from it.

Amen