Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Behavior
[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:    * 8. Redundant quoting: Avoid quoting large amounts of material just to provide a short reply, only quote what you need to in order to avoid ambiguity.

Oops...I'll keep this in mind from now on. :shock:

If you have any problems with other members posting abusive or rude behavior please contact Admins here so we can look into it. YOU MUST give us the thread link and give us time to look into the matter..

Thank you all for being here.

hello everyone hope you are all doing well was not to sure were to post this but i have just opened a forum topic in the expansions forums called   EXPANSION EXPOSED BY TONY KIM AND HYPERSPACE CAFE...should go down well?

I am guessing i wont be welcome there any longer but i felt that if they believed in freedom of speech then why not

looks like their forums are down... or do you have to be a member to see them

well i was a member when they were free but the royal blue ones are meant to be free but what i think the swerdlows mean is it is free if you have signed up to one of the paying forums.so buy this and get this one free,not sure about i have just been able to access the blue forum and open that topic.and i think it should be discussed there so that new members can a least has both sides of the story...

strange!...I thought the swerdlows were charging for the forums for some reason, i can still access them all when i sign in and i have not signed up for any thing!

My gist is their intent is to charge eventually as is advertised, until August 31st it says (obviously haven't updated.)

anyhoo. are these NEW rules or were they already in affect?
I ask because the issue has been (from my limited exposure here) that the mods or admin do not enforce until someone complains.. if the rules are true to core intent, the admin/mod would catch an issue on their own without the necessity of having to be nudged, make a statement about how they have "taken care of it".
One issue not addressed is what to do with the "pulled posts"... I suggest you hang onto them for backup support should the occasion arise.

William Wrote:If you have any problems with other members posting abusive or rude behavior please contact Admins here so we can look into it. YOU MUST give us the thread link and give us time to look into the matter..

Thank you all for being here.
The next forum upgrade will have a report button on each post but until then if members could click on the post number and sent the link to me or William we'll take care of the offending post.

Thank you :)

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote
Quote:e. are these NEW rules or were they already in affect?
I ask because the issue has been (from my limited exposure here) that the mods or admin do not enforce until someone complains.. if the rules are true to core intent, the admin/mod would catch an issue on their own without the necessity of having to be nudged, make a statement about how they have "taken care of it".
One issue not addressed is what to do with the "pulled posts"... I suggest you hang onto them for backup support should the occasion arise.

We are working things out.  We really have not had many problems so far.   One idea is if we do have to pull someones post we could dump them in a forum to keep, but they might be for official/admins eyes only.   Just working it out so nothing solid yet.