Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freemasonic Family Surprises
Well, I decided to start a new deprogramming thread for myself instead of continuing to hijack others :big grin:

I saw SI posted a link about the freemasons today, which was a little stunning because I found out last night from my Mom that her dad (who died just before mother's day) was a shriner, and so are all the men on her side of the family, and that his wife (my step-grandmother) was a member of the Eastern Star.  Probably safe to assume they are all, including the women, active in various branches.  While I knew about my grandfather, the rest was rather shocking, esp. in light of stuff that has happened surrounding the circumstances of his death. 

I have always been weirded out by that side of the family, and most of them have also seemed uncomfortable around me.  I used to just mark it off to not knowing each other well.  I even refused to call that man by any familial name when growing up, but always addressed him by his first name despite terrible pressure from everyone to embrace him mentally and emotionally as my grandfather.  To this day he is not in my mind a "relation".

I am sure this must be some significant information that has suddenly come to light. 

My hyperspace work seems to be affecting other members of my household.

My birthday is Sunday and I will be out of town for a few days (probably staying over an underground base  Rolleyes ).  I am turning 38, yay me!  Should be an interesting year :nod:. 

Haven,  Happy bday, :)

Sounds like your having good success with deprogramming and bringing new things to the light.....   Remember to take it easy and ground.

peace

Haven, happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday Haven from me and my cat!

Haven, Happy [size="-1"]Birthday and all the best for you! Have a good time and a lot of fun! 

[/size]

Happy Birthday Haven!! :o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :big grin:

Happy Birthday Haven. :orcgift:

Ditto, Haven. :big grin:

Thanks, everybody!  Be back on Thursday :big grin: