Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Mind And Hyperspace
maybe some of you have seen this site before...if not here it is,its a good one...

This page describes how i perceive god.http://www.matthewjustindeagle.com/godmind.html

BobbyDigital Wrote:maybe some of you have seen this site before...if not here it is,its a good one...

This page describes how i perceive god.http://www.matthewjustindeagle.com/godmind.html

He use to write in at Expansions.  But he got busy, I would love for him to finish his web page.  And would love him to come visit here from time to time.

Hi there William.Yes i totally agree with you. It would be brilliant to have Matthew Justin Deagle over here at the HCF. He is a really intelligent and creative person with a huge amount of Hyperspace Healing advice and help to offer here.Take care.

What's your opinion on this answer?

"...Isn't it also true that by the manipulate a former lifetime version of one's own consciousness...that it would create a new life line?

However, since ALL possibilities already happen, it would not be a creation, but rather an awareness of this new line..."

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....gtid=12206

What's your opinion on this answer?

It boggles my mind.  I have a hard enough time keeping up with this time line.

You would have to be adept at watching time lines.  That would mean being

de-programmed and focused enough to see the other time lines.

Like i said.....It boggles my mind .   In a good way.   :eek:

This kind of prove that there is no such as creation or being creative...in a way.

It's like the conceptual meaning/definition of the word creation is no longer valid...

Instead of creating we are indeed tuning or reasonating into a particular frequency or frequencies...

It's interesting to see that more aware a person is, the less valid some concept/ideal/values/beliefs becomes...

I see what your saying Iam_that_Iam,  I use to read Carlos Castaneda alot and in it the Teacher Don Juan would explain to Carlos that mankind is not creative any more.  What we think of as new creation or creating something new is us just remodeling things. 

If it all has been done before in the mind of God then we cant create anything new, Its all been done before.

If its all been done before then will God get tired and bored of all of this and let everything go.... into???????? 

Maybe God is waiting on ??????? 

If its all been done before then I feel humble to be able to grace this world allowing God to view the universe through my eyes, Or is it the other way around.

:smirk:

If god is all that is, then god is all that is! No separation.

Erik

As God Mind has no Past, Present or Future and as God Mind is as Itself an Eternal Superconsciousness then God Mind can never get 'tired' of remaking anything including Humanity on Earth or even building on another planet a Atlantean type civilization and a Lemurian type civilization once again.There is no experience or non-experience within God Mind just knowing and unknowing as Itself is the Creator of All Knowledge whether known or unknown.We as Soul Personality aspects of God Mind are parts of the wider experience of God Mind Consciousness.