Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCF is Back
My sister who goes to church says they've been told to prepare as far back as last winter, to store a year's worth of food... but of course, the Mormons do that anyway! lol
but she heeded the warning finally.

One thing I'll mention is the sun... something's definitely up with that! It's much much brighter and for the past two summer seasons, this past one especially, crops just won't grow properly and many people around here are experiencing this and THAT is something to be alarmed about. We have a large garden and only the root (grow underground) crops did well (potatoes/turnips and such things), black eyed peas, okra. But things like tomatoes - terrible! I planted 35 tomatoes and never got enough to can any at one time. Even the peppers that LIKE heat did not thrive well. Melons, just cracked and died. It's crazy!

Anyway, through ALL the past several years when avalon forum first started, the economic disaster is the ONLY thing that I've thought was REAL. All the other stuff... distractions & entertainment!

The erratic weather patterns (HAARP...?), the ever-increasing earthquakes and yes, absolutely, the crops not growing properly...this side of the Atlantic we've had the same phenomenon. Too much heat in May/June and too much rain during the summer months.

From what I can gather, all fiat (paper) currencies are being debased and devalued on purpose to introduce a highly likely gold backed world currency.

How we will get there (via more wars all over the globe) and how many of us will be 'left to fend for themselves' (...'survival of the fittest' comes to mind here...) or just left in the dust to die on their own, is another question all together. Suffice to say, it ain't gonna be pretty. People are going to go at each other's throats for bread.

I left the US in 2003 and what happened as a consequence of the subprime mortgage crisis and the resulting first prelude to the now build-up of the "big kaboom" never surprised me. I saw the writing on the wall back then and when the 2008 crisis hit, it didn't surprise me one bit. I give Jeff Rense enormous credit for this - compromised though he may be, but he's still more agreeable (selectively of course...! Discernment and scrutiny ought to be a rule of thumb with anyone out there.) than loudmouth BS shyster prima donna Alex Jones.

But it ain't over yet. All the real insiders of the financial circles, from Max Keiser, to Marc Faber as well as Gerald Celente (and, with reservations, Peter Schiff) keep talking about the 'people of the world' being taken to war.

Yeah, let's have more children to send them to war as cannon fodder to fill the broke nations' coffers of this world with more moolah not meant for the average Joe Shmoes of this world!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ is one of the best websites of genuine no BS alternative media out there that I can think of. Absolutely tops. True professionals.

It's hardcore politics; nuts n' bolts for those who want the meat and not the frills and pep talk and kool aid 'news'. Including on Lybia, and all the ME 'theatres of war'..., Africa, Latin America and the falling empire that is the United States of Bankruptcy, soon to be joined by the broken up European dis-Union, and a Switzerland 'hooked via its currency debasement and pegging to a defunct €uro. Norway and Sweden will be pulled into the same trap. Britain is seriously up over its ears in debt. Worse than Gr€€ce. (Italy has actually asked the Chinese to bail them out! Who would ever have thought that possible a 10 years ago?)

The former third world countries (BRIC nations, or Brazil, Russia, India and China) are now offering the former first world nations to help them financially.

The irony is just staggering...

ShadowRunner Wrote:8. i haven't met crazy people on this forum who have threatened me, stalked me, and spread lies about me. for the most part i have met nothing but very down to earth, compassionate, intelligent, and beautiful people on this forum.

that is all i'm goin to say on this thread.

best wishes to everyone, i hope it all gets sorted out peacefully.
You never mentioned this to me. Are you talking about MC? You do realize that you're going to find crazy people on every forum. Crazy people are everywhere. You can't escape them.

Shadow Runner is a breath of fresh air to keep us balanced and from following headlong into another cults rabbit hole. Although I am always skeptical as well as when I read other peoples info but still I have an open mind and have to allow ample time for my inner intuition to help me to understand since I am bit slow in understanding things which is not a bad thing being slow since it allows me more time to comprehensively understand things in a much deeper way.

Speaking of rabbit hole i am here reading this transcript of an interview between Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock about an ongoing war between the Satanic NWO crowd and the so called white dragon society and so called white hats involved in supposedly in destroying the evil cabal major underground bases with nukes which we felt all over a large area from the Midwest to eastern united states in the area of state of Virgina and Washington DC area. As this action against the evil cabal by the opposing force may possibly have derailed the plans in staging their takeover via a staged fake alien attack as well as the positive ET's deciding to help fight against the bad guys but only after 2012 when they begin to mobilize their forces to aid the forces that are actually fighting this evil cabal. It is a long article but an interesting read something to think about and decide for yourself.

http://rabbithole2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3130

Sometimes I think having an "open mind" is the problem.

We think it's a good thing but in actuality the desired state is to have a guarded mind.

With words come images. Open mind looks like OPEN for penetration, exposed to whatever might want to jump in.

ok, ramblin

Well Sifter I guess I should of said keep an open mind along with a healthy dose of skepticism to keep me from being so easily deceived or fooled into thinking this is the truth. Having a skeptical mind as well forces you to constantly probe, analyses , test  and ask all kinds of question about the article I am reading is this article I am reading raising any red flags for me. Does it support any of my other conclusions or knowledge I support or consider to be true or do my current knowledge or conclusions need to be checked and rechecked for errors. It is an ongoing process in trying to determine what is true or not in relation to what is currently happening in the world today as the events are unfolding.

Benjamin Fulford is a known $hill and serious BS artist. Sorry...

His video about warning Angela Merkel of Germany (of all political leaders!) to go with 'humanit'y is a sign that he has absolutely no clue how Germany thinks or that Merkel is just another puppet to the real puppet masters behind the curtain.

Fulford can't be taken seriously. He's full of bull and anyone who gets a full hour interview with one David Rockefeller (as he has) is on the 'inside'.

Thanks xanthas for your honest opinion. As am reading the article it seems to raise a lot of red flags for me so I can not ignore them in spite of the way I might be wanting to give the article the benifit of the doubt. As reading it the logic of the article is full of bugs I suppose my subconscious part of my self is seeing problems since it can not be so easily fooled and is detecting some BS in the writing since it don't make sense to it.

Welcome back HCF !

Missed HCF for 6 days, I see it was for a little time accessable on 19th sep.

Pffhh, Jiippeeeh ! icon_party 

Octa, your new avatar is wonderful! Every time I see it, I want to go there!Cool