Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter
interesting observations, lotta symolism in that movie. here's a article you might enjoy...

"harry potter occult conspiracy?"

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=367

I'm sorry too...for forgetting about this thread. icon_lol

You know...I think that is a main reason for me to watch a lot of these movies. I hear all these bad things - don't see that movie, it has triggers, it will trigger you, etc. - that I want to see it just for that reason. (I guess I'm still like a child (alter) in that respect - tell me it's bad for me, and I want to do it even more. :big grin:) It's almost like I'm daring it to trigger me - but it never seems to. At least I'm not consciously aware of being triggered. And I'm not running around killing people or eating babies or anything.  I sometimes take a bite out of my dog...but he's usually asking for it.

William you notice too much. Now I'm going to have to watch the movie again just to make note of the things you pointed out.

TK - I've read a lot about those Harry Potter conspiracies. Most of them made me laugh - but in this day and age where strange things are happening everyday, who knows?

You would hate to watch movies with me.  Besides my way too loud Laughing, Cackling, snorting, brewhaha,  I also will pause and rewind a few times so i can laugh once again but mainly rewind because my loud rude barking madly prevents me from hearing whats going on.   I sometimes must pause the movie and sigh and stare out into space as if im in heavy thought but really i just want a strawberry popsicle.

I use to try out for movies as an extra cause i had some spare time and thought it would be fun.  It was ok, plus I could see alot of what went on behind the scenes and watch the "Big Movie stars" pretend to act.  Never talk to the Stars when they are getting ready to do their part, they frown on that.  "The Big Stars" must concentrate to get into their parts and who am i anyway for talking to them when nothing is goin on, bla......   Anywho the movie sucked, they should of listened to me.... but i digress upon the real meat of the story here.  ummmm  So now im some kind of movie genius cause ive done some Extra movie crap....  So later after that movie left town and im at some party of a friends, the girl throwing the party ask me what i thought of some movies and one she brought up was 1969.  Well, since im such a movie quack now I tell her that 1969 was a crap movie and you could even see the rolling dolly track in one part of the movie, I mean gosh what kind of a movie is it that you can see the dolly track, and the feel of that movie was nothing like it was in 1969, just my opinion.  Well later on i find out that the girl i was talking to her relative was the one doing that movie 1969.....   My bad!   The one good thing about being in that movie as an extra was that while talking to the crew they told me about another movie they filmed and it was Killer Clowns from Outer Space.  coool.

So, I could make a fairly good Continuity consult, and love to point out when the camera shifts that Hey his tie is different now or where did that bottle of water come from that was not in the scene just a second ago.   But thats just how life is aint it.....   We miss the little things.  So when you find yourself in the dark driving That big rig truck late at night with the wind howling and the lightning crashing and no one is on the CB radio do what Jack Burton does.    Laugh!   Cause this is real life my friends.

:D

I sing loud in the car in moments such as that. I would try out for American Idol to see how badly Simon Cowell bashes me for butchering a song.

William:

You know, it would be fun to watch sci fi movies with you and the rest of the us folks here on HCF. I want to someday try that if ever such an opportunity can occur. Maybe in hyperspace we can watch hyperspace movies! :o) In hyperspace, I hope they can hear you laugh....lol and not scream.

*such a wishy washy girl*

*stop that chick!! no..*fights self** lol

DreamTime you bite your dog cuz he deserves it? Canis--balism!! j/k. okay sorry. I kinda do that to my birdie sometimes just to play a joke on him--not sure if he understands but he gets irritated..so maybe it works.

Ok back to focusing on the harry potter thing. Harry Potter is a virgo..his birthday is in september....weird,right?? Is actor Daniel Radcliffe also a virgo?? that would be sorta weird.

I love HP but I'm aware of programming in it.

Wikipedia entry for the actor:

Quote:[b]Daniel Jacob Radcliffe (born 23 July 1989) is an English actor, best known for playing the wizard Harry Potter in each of the films based on the best-selling book series.[/b]
He's a Leo like Madonna. And a snake under the Chinese New Years.

Purple...

I was only kidding about biting my dog. :big grin: But I do hug and kiss him all the time. He's so used it now that he just stands there waiting for the crazy human to get over her huggy-kissy faze.

lol DreamTime...yeah I knew you were joking...I know this is a way you demonstrate your affection to your beloved canine friend. Thats kinda what I do to my bird too lol.

:o)

lol I can imagine the dog just patiently sitting there..either enjoying it or saying "oh no..not again.."

lol j/k...j/k

okay So I'm trying to stay focused on this forum thread subject..

Daniel Jacob Radcliffe is a cancer-leo cusp. Interesting he sort of has biblical names--both Daniel and Jacob are names of people in the bible..lol but honestly I wouldn't know their stories or what they did in those times thats documented in the old and new testaments.

That would definitely give us a deeper clue into what this actors programming is...if we have a clue about it--it might help us with our own deprogramming since we're all attracted to the harry potter phenomena..paraphernalia(i dunno I I think two weeks ago I unknowingly switched into this alter that likes incorporating fancy words into small snippets of writing).

Harry Potter..

anyone do a name analysis on this?

the name potter kinda makes me think of that phrase or christian concept "jars of clay"...that he's a pot...or a vessel...

but whats up with the name Harry?

H-narrowminded/single set of DNA instructions

A-Activated mind/powerful mind/Analytical

R-Spiritual(I know R means spiritual, creative, emotional, right brained...but there is a significance into the order of the R's used)

R-Emotional(?)

Y-Hand of God/tendency towards spirituality(Right?)

P-Psychic

O-In Tune With Nature

T-Balanced

T-Ability to teach a lesson(Right?)

E-Energetic

R-Creative(?)

I haven't read the books, but I saw The Order of the Phoenix yesterday. Early on, Harry asks "What is the Order of the Phoenix?" to which Hermione replies, "It's a secret society."

There was a great deal of dialogue discussing bloodlines. Pure bloods, Mud bloods, Half bloods, etc. Sirius showed Harry a huge family tree and referred to his many cousins.

I've heard it suggested that J.K. Rowling based these books off of her own experiences within an Illuminati boarding school. This would explain the division between the Wizards of Hogwarts (Illuminated) and the "Muggles." (Oblivious)

Very good observations Zodd, Im re watching all of the potter movies now.

Sirius Black maybe: From Sirius something/someone is hidden/occult.