Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HeadSpace..Deprogramming diary
I've noticed the numerology and different astrology modalities call me creative, but I never quite got that:? It's not like I paint or anything, although I would love to start:P

Would be lovely to read up on that stuff you mentioned too, but theres no need to go out on a limb for me:) (never used that expression before)

Creativity comes in many forms.  I spent some time looking for that info about how sound creates last night but came up empty handed so far. 

I tried to ask my oversoul to give show me what information is stored in various bodyparts, some which I really tense and scared off to be honest..

I saw my father several times and something that is deeply disturbing but I also got the impression of this being masked.. I got the message of astral lizzies afterwards, and that i was not ready to see it.. That puzzles me because I think I can handle any memory when it comes o supressed ones..

I also got the word rape, and I asked who..I then got "a variety":?
Not very upliftingicon_afraid

I nearly forgot, I tried to release something and I saw something rise upwards along with a crown..I released it as far as I could and up to the silver infinity symbol..But I got a strange feeling I should not and a sort of smile:? Like refusing a gift or something..

A couple of months ago when I first tried out some of stewarts techniques I did a golden crown forced its way through the top of my aura and placed itself over my crown cakra.. I asked stewart about that and he said it might imply a greater understanding of god-mind. I'm not sure about that as it sounds a little oo dramatic, and I cant see where I suddenly had a greater understyanding of god-mind..

Do anyone here have any experience with the crown?

Also, I tried uploading some pictures of my homeplace here just for fun but I cant get it to work:) It was just an idea, not that anyone would benefit from knowing how it looks hereicon_confused I've been in a strange overly happy mood today..

What does this crown look like, HeadSpace?

I would enjoy seeing your homeplace so if you can figure out how to upload those pictures, that would be great.

I tend to forget the details, but it's not impossible there was some blue stuff on it too. The one from today I mean:)

I seem to have trouble calming myself down, so when I see things I tend to rush the agenda to make sure no one or no thing will sabotage it, but then again that is what sabotages so I will have to work on that one:D

If anyone from the moderator team or anyone else for that matter could enlighten me regarding the upload function I would be thrilled:P

When I push the picture button a box appears where I insert the url and then nothing happens..

Just made an effort to release all foreign energies, and from the base a green snake came upwards..I released it further and up to the silver infinity.. After a tension and some strong almost violent/warrior feeling dissappeared. But that was not there 5 minutes prior to this.

Thing is, I have something happening every second and there is no such thing as a quiet moment..I wonder how I can fix this. And as usual while I now wrote this I tried to do just that, and to my amazement I was told it was the base chakra and I became calm..with a little help from my friend:P

I guess it tends to build up, not unusual to feel it shaking either. I interpreted that as someone astral trying to get in or just manipulate.. And i thought it was the attachment until AJ mentioned the stuff about the solar plexus.

And while having dinner I got a crown thrown in my face but that was programming (I know) involuintarily placed on my head.. Something wanted me to believe I was royal.. Probrably that ******fly stuff:?

I wonder if it's all the same with these crowns..

Edit:

When I tried to find the colour on this crown I saw red stones, probrably rubys since that is what those folks fancy.. But that might have been my own making..

Ok.. I screwed upicon_headbash

I didn't notice the upload box under the text window..I only tried the little button in the toolboxicon_rolleyes

Now it's just that I cant get them to appear as a picture, just a link and only one at the time:P

I wouldn't dismiss the crown until I knew what it was.  And slow down, HeadSpace!  :D

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from expansions:)
Including the hypercise dvd which I'm curious about. I know how easy it can be to change the body at will so I thought it would be interesting to check out his methods:)

That and the hyperspace and oversoul basics, bbtb dvd, decoding my life:P, dna, galactic history and you and the hyperspace helper..

Will be fun.

I will work more on grounding myself, I should also be more out in nature. I actually live on a mountain:P So theres little excuse.. But I've been living in different places recently for several reasons.. First, my appartment seems to have a frequency or energy that is very strange and attracts a lot of stuff to it. Secondly, my grandmother was ill and I was living there for a while..

And now the winter is right around the corner here, the mountain tops already has snow and the cold has set in. Guess I'll have to dress upicon_rolleyes

Keeping yourself more grounded will really make a difference, HeadSpace, and what better place to do that than outside amongst the flora and fauna?  The cold air will help, too.