Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavenly Catalyst
Something i found on this awesome blog, i think this should be good

http://www.heavenlycatalyst144.blogspot.com/

The Heavenly Catalyst*
Create the “Heavenly Catalyst” simply hold your left hand palm up on your lap and suspend your right hand 6 inches over the left hand. Visualize a 4 inch Sphere of Light suspended an inch over your left hand, between both palms.

Close your eyes and take a deep breath, and as you exhale gently, repeat in your mind or out loud;

“ I am Love and Kindness and I accept only Love and Kindness”.

As you exhale feel your breath and intention moving down your right arm and into the sphere of Light in your Left hand.

Next repeat again “With this breath I create this sphere of light with Love and Kindness for all Beings.”

Their is a reason for this particular alignment. Repeat through the entire list one after the other;

With this breath I create this Sphere of Light with__________

1) Total Personal Responsibility
For all words, deeds & thoughts ever created in any lifetime

2) Loving-Kindness for all Beings

3) Forgiveness and Release of all Beings
Unconditional Forgiveness of all Beings, Relatives and Relationships in all lifetimes

4) Seed of Devotion and Enlightenment
Reconnection to the Authentic Self and the Source of all Love/Consciousness

5) Soul Recovery from all Lifetimes
Return of all Soul Pieces from all Space/Time/ Realities

6) Cancel all realities not of my highest good

7) Spell and Contract Cancel from all Lifetimes
All Contracts, Vows, Spells and Agreements you may have
entered into that is NOT for your Highest Good.

8) Freedom From Mind Control
Awareness of what are my thoughts and what are not

9) Personal Freewill to move toward the Highest Truth

10) Everything in the Best Way Possible

11) Transition to the Highest Truth in the best way possible