Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I Choose To Spend My Time
Hi Andrew X,
I see the Divinyls have made a come back, I cant say I was a big fan but did go to a couple of the oz concerts eons ago and they were great live, a real rock band that got the audience going, seems you might have been one of the lucky ones to get a bit of a pash.
Bob Geldolf is more than an idiot, he is very high in the brotherhood and personally I do not believe that Michael committed suicide, the whole thing was a ritual killing to ‘get rid of the other man’ he is illuminati big time and serves to her majesty E-lizard-birth, his rock/punk whatever you call his band is just a front, and also his so called work into ‘healing the world’ through live aid etc, yet another fake celebrity!

Quote:...seems you might have been one of the lucky ones to get a bit of a pash...
You should've attended the gigs they did in smaller venues in their earlier days.  Places like the Palace in StKilda, BombayRock in Brunswick, SentimentalBloke in Bulleen etc... she'd be doing it all the time towards the end of the gig.  I was not as lucky as one may think.LOLOL  another thing about her in those days was she that she could take her time during the show and she'd talk alot more than she did in her future larger concerts.  She was a friggen riot!!!LOLOL  She'd say some things that would make everyone bow over in laughter, non sexual, political and the like, and she'd do it all the time.  She was so funny.LOLOL

Quote:Bob Geldolf is more than an idiot, he is very high in the brotherhood and personally I do not believe that Michael committed suicide, the whole thing was a ritual killing to ‘get rid of the other man’ he is illuminati big time and serves to her majesty E-lizard-birth, his rock/punk whatever you call his band is just a front, and also his so called work into ‘healing the world’ through live aid etc, yet another fake celebrity!
I agree with all that Karen.  I knew his death had to have been a murder because of the manner in which it occured and the things going on at the time between himself and the other two.

The Boomtown Rats were the type of band I would have stayed home and watched TV rather than wsate my time seeing.  The radio stations at the time MUST have been given the word to push the song 'I don't like Monday's' and I have no doubt that if the words in it did not coincide with what was happening in the world at the time that it would never have seen the light of day.  His voice sounds like a rat's arse in the middle of a bad bout of diarrhea, his face follows suit, and the musicians in his band weren't even 3rd rate.  So when an outfit like that makes it, there has to be an external/secretive reason for it.  His welfare work is just something to keep him involved with those in that field so he can report back to the big ones what's going on out there.  HE's nothing other than a spy come scout in that field.  It was said that his aid for Africa was one of the biggest swindles of all time netting countless millions for his blue collar mates collecting the funds and charging over 50% in admin costs to pass them on.  If he weren't in the illuminati they'd have jailed him over that alone. 

TigerLily will find out one day, and she does, that'll be the last he sees of her.  Quite simple really, and very just.

Hi Andrew X,
I agree that tiger lily will one day feel the truth, with the blood of her father flowing through her veins, she can not be brainwashed for her entire life. I also believe that she may come here to live with the grandparents, I seen an article not long ago where bob was trying to legally adopt her and get rid of the Hutchence name forever, but the grandparents are fighting. I remember the live aid, the promoting and everyone buying the CD, but nothing has changed one bit, except for his personal wealth like you say.

Isnt Bono of U2 kinda like Bob G?  Being used by the powers.?

Quote:Isnt Bono of U2 kinda like Bob G?  Being used by the powers.?
Bono was knighted by Queen Lizzard birth wasn't he?  Wasn't he knighted just before he started pushing the red campaign, launched at the onset of last year's holiday season?  What is more telling than that?

The red campaign seemed to me to be another attempt to harness, divert, and exploit people's positive caring impulse (which connects us to our godsource and each other) as is one of the purposes of all  ill-luminati created crises. 

I agree with what is said here about how we have to seek the kingdom within and learn how to work with the light.  Everything of negative intention seems to be designed to abort that process.  It is important to be aware to a point, but it is counterproductive to keep track of every minute detail.  So much is designed to put us in fear to distract and paralyze us and deprive us of our energy and autonomy. 

I rarely watch TV news.  It only interests me immediately after some crisis, before the censors have gotten a grip on things, when sloppy mistakes tend to be made.  I think if we cultivate inner wisdom, we are guided to what we need to know and investigate.  And speaking of affirming the positive, I love that we have so much access to uncensored information via the Internet.  And how wonderful that people of like mind from different parts of the world can communicate and exchange ideas!