Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Escape the Matrix | A Primer for American Patriots | The Insanity of Davos
https://rumble.com/v4936y3-what-the-lovi...-next.html

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_14...96x784.png

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/a...529617/src

How to Escape the Matrix
Tips for recognizing false or probably false representations of what is going on.
John Leake
Jan 16, 2024

This morning a friend sent me a link to a long essay about our U.S. government’s ever-blundering Middle East policy, which included a citation of a 2019 Jerusalem Post report headlined: Netanyahu: Money to Hamas part of strategy to keep Palestinians divided. The report explains Netanyahu’s policy of supervising the transfer of funds from Qatar to Hamas:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended Israel’s regular allowing of Qatari funds to be transferred into Gaza, saying it is part of a broader strategy to keep Hamas and the Palestinian Authority separate, a source in Monday’s Likud faction meeting said. …

The Jerusalem Post piece reminded me that within Israel, criticism and debate about government policy is the norm. This contrasts with the public forum in the United States, in which criticizing Israeli government policy is usually excoriated as being “antisemitic.” The report further states:

Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Liberman, who resigned as head of the Defense Ministry over Gaza policies, said on Saturday that the payments are a “miserable decision,” marking “the first time Israel is funding terrorism against itself.”

Though I can’t be sure of the veracity of the Jerusalem Post report, it strikes me as credible. Upon reading it, I immediately thought of all the vehement assertions I’ve heard in recent months about perfidious Iran providing financial support for Hamas. So, what am I to make of this 2019 Jerusalem Post report that not Iran, but Qatar is a major funder of Hamas, with Israel supervising the flow of funds into Gaza?

It reminds me of the salient fact that most of the the September 11, 2001 hijackers were Saudi and Egyptian boys, some of whom received funds directly from the Washington D.C. Riggs Bank account of Prince Bandar bin Sultan’s wife, Haifa. In other words, NOT Saddam Hussein, but the Saudi Ambassador to the United States—a close pal of President George W. Bush—provided support for the hijackers.

Since the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, I’ve been in the habit of investigating major domestic and foreign policy stories, and I’ve noticed a conspicuous pattern—namely, the U.S. government and our mainstream media constantly lie about everything.

This brings me to the title of this post: How to Escape the Matrix. To do so, you must start with the following advice offered by the head of a mental health hospital in Edgar Allan Poe’s short story “The System of Dr. Tarr and Prof. Fether:”

You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Upon reading this, the reader will doubtless object that if he is to believe nothing he hears, he might as well just give up trying to understand anything about what is going on the world. I sympathize with this frustration, and I therefore propose this posture of extreme skepticism as a starting point. From this initial posture of skepticism, one may venture forth with an inquiry guided by the following practical tips.

TIP 1: Ask yourself what major interest group may be propagating the narrative.

Anytime we are told something of great import by our government and MSM, one should consider if the representation pertains to a decision that will result in:

1). A transfer of large sums of public money.

2). The use of military force.

3). The exertion of emergency or other extraordinary power.

4). A substantial benefit or advantage for political, financial, or industrial interests.

If any of the above is at play, it’s likely that what we are being told is NOT the objective truth of the matter, but a biased or distorted account that serves a powerful lobby or interest group.

TIP 2: Bear in mind that both political parties in the United States have been captured by interest groups. While the Democratic Party is more vulnerable to the influence of criminally insane interest groups, the Republicans in Washington rarely if ever take a principled stand for the citizenry. For example, with the exception of Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin, Republican Senators went along lockstep with the suppression of early treatment for COVID-19.

TIP 3: Review the statements and publications by key players in any major interest group. This is especially useful in stories concerning the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex. Congress produces endless Kabuki Theater about gain-of-function work on bat coronaviruses that could have ultimately produced SARS-CoV-2. Senator Rand has repeatedly grilled Fauci about his NIH grants for such research, and Fauci has boldly lied about it.

At the same time, Congress NEVER subpoenas Professor Ralph Baric at UNC Chapel Hill. To understand the truth of the matter, one need only read the 2015 paper titled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence by Veneet Menachery, Zhengli-Li Shi, Ralph Baric, et al. This study plainly states that the authors conducted Gain-of-Function research on bat coronaviruses in order to make them infectious to primary human airway epithelial cells and succeeded in their endeavor.

Likewise, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the World Economic Forum often tell the world about their schemes. For almost fifteen years, Bill Gates repeatedly stated his ambition to vaccinate all of humanity as frequently as possible. In 2010 he declared, “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” To pursue this objective, his foundation collaborated with the WHO, UNICEF, and NIAID “to increase coordination across the international vaccine community and create a Global Vaccine Action Plan.” Nine years later—at the January 2019 WEF meeting in Davos—he announced his foundation’s return on the $10 billion it had invested in vaccine development.

“We feel there’s been over a 20-to-1 return, yielding $200 billion over those 20 or so years,” he told CNBC’s Betty Quick on Squawk Box. This was, as he’d written in an essay for the Wall Street Journal the week before, “The Best Investment I’ve Ever Made.”

In other words, Bill Gates is obsessed with vaccines, wants everyone to get them, and has made $200 billion on his $10 billion investment in mass vaccination. The Gates Foundation also wields vast influence in the mass media. On August 21, 2020, the Columbia Journalism Review published long, meticulous report titled “Journalism’s Gates keepers.” The reporter, Tim Schwab, found $250 million of Gates Foundation grants to radio and television newsrooms (including $17.5 million to NPR alone) newspapers, journalism organizations, and advertising firms that create content.

The Foundation has also given grants to the Poynter Institute and Gannett, whose PolitFact and USA Today fact checking departments have defended Gates from what they characterize as “false conspiracy theories” and “misinformation” about his influence over public health policy. As the author pointed out, “The full scope of Gates’s giving to the news media remains unknown because the foundation only publicly discloses money awarded through charitable grants, not through contracts.”

Consider this whenever you hear politicians, journalists, and academics insisting that ALL vaccines are “safe and effective.”

TIP 4: Consider that major government actions, including aid packages and bailouts, are invariably for the benefit of specific industries, interest groups, and preferred foreign countries. Whenever we are being blitzed with claims that a crisis is afoot, there are invariably interest groups that are already positioned to benefit from the crisis.

TIP 5: Get rid of your television. This is especially important if you have kids. Though estimates vary, it seems that the average American adult watches about 3 hours per day. Watching TV draws one’s mind ever deeper into the Matrix. Though I’ve wasted my own share of time, I’m proud to say that I haven’t watched television in 35 years. Much of the 38,000 hours I could have spent watching television I have spent reading or conversing with friends.

TIP 6: Do not trust stories that are being presented to you on your social media feeds unless you have already thoroughly vetted the sources. Social media algorithms quickly ascertain your biases and ruthlessly reinforce them by presenting you with more of the same kind of reporting.

TIP 7: Beware of the propaganda technique known as “flooding the zone.”

On the evening of September 7, 2021 Late-Night comedy hosts Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers all joked about America’s multitude of rubes taking “horse dewormer” instead of getting vaccinated. Mr. Kimmel’s remarks were the most cutting.

We’ve still got a lot of pan-dimwits out there. People are still taking this ivermectin. You know the poison control centers have seen this spike in calls from people taking this livestock medicine to fight the coronavirus. But they won’t take the vaccine, which is crazy. ... Dr. Fauci has said that if the hospitals get any more overcrowded, they’re going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed. That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. Vaccinated person having a heart attack, yes, come right on in, we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated person who gobbled horse goo, rest in peace, wheezy.

This well-known propaganda technique, called “flooding” or “firehosing,” broadcasts the same message repetitively and simultaneously over multiple media channels. The Johns Hopkins pandemic simulation, Event 201, featured a conversation about this strategy. Planning board member Matthew Harrington, CEO of Edelman global communications, proclaimed:

We’re at a moment where the social media platforms have to step forward and recognize and to assert that their [claim] to be a technology platform and not a broadcaster is over. They in fact have to be a participant in broadcasting accurate information and partnering with the scientific and health communities to counterweight if not flood the zone of accurate information.

Whenever you see a blitz of messaging about something, you can be sure that a major, organized interest group is trying (and usually succeeding) in exerting the vast power of the Matrix.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p...the-matrix

A Primer for American Patriots and Preppers Facing an Uncertain Future
By Brandon Smith
January 18, 2024

The average patriot (or prepper) is usually a middle class conservative or libertarian with a tendency towards independent thinking and some experience with economic struggle in their past. Most of us have made something of ourselves from very little, or, we had parents that made something of themselves from very little and we watched as children while they climbed their way up the ladder through hard work and merit.

Our philosphy is based on experience and a willingness to look beyond the veil. Most of the western public is bombarded with endless messaging about how stable and safe and “prosperous” our society is. We are constantly slapped in the face with propaganda telling us that patriots are not only crazy, but also dangerous.  We are the bumbling bad guys in every film and TV show.  We’re the “extremists” that refuse to accept that the system works, and if we would just stop trying to be independent from the system, we will find safety and happiness.

We are told a lot of things that aren’t true, and this is really the first thing that sets the preparedness culture apart from everyone else – A healthy sense of skepticism when it comes to establishment claims and mainstream assumptions. We will NOT be sitting idle listening to the band play while the Titanic sinks. We understand, however, that there’s a considerable number of people out there that are content to do so…

There are numerous and unique motivations for people who delve into the patriot life and I think there’s a perception that it requires some kind of abnormal shift in routine or a complete upending of one’s existence.  If you become a patriot or prepper you have to live in a compound and wear army garb everyday and be suspicious of everyone.  It’s really a very simple addition to the daily grind, a hobby more than anything else.  No one is joining a cult; all we are doing is seeking self sufficiency wherever possible and taking a second look at the claims made by people in power.

Which behavior is more bizarre? Being prepared and aware? Or, being willfully ignorant and constantly vulnerable?

It’s also about realism, not pessimism. It’s not about living under a cloud of constant doom, only accepting that there are extreme problems in the world that may require extreme solutions. All I can say is, as I balance the good with the bad I find that I still remain an optimist. I believe free people have a chance to turn the tide and dismantle the cabal of influence that has created the instabilities we now face.

But, to do this requires something beyond a vague understanding of freedom and a will to live. To change the path of our civilization requires a significant level of dedication to something greater. We need a personal foundation, a mantra, a philosophy that adds structure to our efforts. In other words, preparedness is not only about you.  Survival is not the end game. Preparedness is just a means to an end, which is why patriotism is also essential – We prepare so that we can fight for a better future, a future some of us may not live to enjoy.

To this point, I will list what I believe are the top most important ideals for the modern patriot/prepper. These are the rules that I plan to follow in the chaotic world going forward, and I think that if a majority of those dedicated to liberty do the same we may just make it through the pyre with the majority of our humanity intact.

Rule 1: Prepare For Others, Not Just Yourself

In the midst of crisis there will come a time when you will have to help other people. You may not like other people, you may not trust other people, you might feel better crawling into a bunker and never dealing with another living soul until the breakdown has run its course. It doesn’t matter. If you have a conscience then you will be faced with the reality of need – Other people’s need.

Do they deserve what they get? Maybe some of them do, while others do not. Knowing which is which will be up to you. Having the means to aid the innocent is paramount. Trust me on this – You DO NOT want to find yourself in a situation where good people need your help and you are incapable because you failed to plan ahead. You do not want that weighing on your spirit.

Rule 2: Survival Alone Is Not Victory

If you are alive but the rest of the world is enslaved, then you have ultimately lost. “Winning” is not possible until the root enemy is erased from existence. If the oligarchy that sabotages us is able to use a collapse to gain power while avoiding consequences, then they have prevailed and no matter how well you think you can hide eventually they will find you too.

Do not think for a second that your life is worth more than the freedom of humanity as a whole. It’s not.

Rule 3: Fear Is Transitory, Regret Is Forever

Many people’s lives are ruled by fear. They are incessantly worried about what they could lose if they take action, if they deviate from the norm, if they upset the wrong people or rock the wrong boat. Human beings naturally seek acceptance and validation from their peers and from society. We want to belong to a tribe. We also want to remain comfortable and secure, avoiding struggle and conflict at all costs.

But there are worse things than struggle and pain and disapproval, such as regret. Knowing that we could have done something profound, yet we chose instead to sit on our ass and do nothing because standing up is scary. That kind of regret is a poison that eats most people alive, especially in old age when we are less physically able to intervene in the course of history.

Personally, I don’t really understand the fear of death, or the fear of confrontation or conflict, or the fear of facing adversity. I don’t get it. None of us is going to live forever, so we do what we can to make this life count. What I do fear, perhaps more than anything, is being useless when I’m called to make a difference. Do not let fear hold you back from what you know is right.

Rule 4: You Do Not Need To Become The Monster To Defeat The Monster

War is hell, that’s not in question. And make no mistake, we are in the middle of a war right now. But, ask yourself what you are fighting for in the first place. Is it a set of principles and beliefs, or is it simply to win no matter the cost?

On the other hand, there are also people with a tendency to use the “turn the other cheek” mantra to argue against taking any action in self defense. Sometimes they are afraid, sometimes they truly believe that principles must be held to the letter, even to the detriment of everything else.

It’s a razor thin line to walk between righteous non-violence and monstrous indifference. My position? When someone declares war on you, you fight back and put them down flat. Just make sure you don’t lose your soul in the process.

Rule 5: Be Invisible When You Must, Be Visible When You Must

Many preppers and patriots are obsessed with the concept of invisibility; the concept of the “Gray Man” and the tactic of blending in and going unnoticed. While this serves a purpose in some situations there are also advantages to being seen, to being visible.

There is an old story of a Roman General talking to a Roman Senator as they walk around the markets of the capitol. The Senator takes note that many of the slaves within Rome looked like regular citizens and lamented the fact that he could not tell them apart from everyone else. He suggested to the General that they force the slaves to wear armbands as identification.

The General spoke up, saying that the idea was a foolish one.

The Senator was shocked by the General’s opposition and asked why? The General explained – “The slave population is vast, but the slaves have no idea. As you say, they blend in with the citizens and the leadership. If we give them all armbands they will see how many of them there are. They will realize they greatly outnumber us and will be tempted to revolt. Better that they not know.”

There are times when visibility is more important that invisibility. There are times when invisibility is the path to defeat.

Rule 6: In Every Moment Of Chaos There Is A Moment Of Peace

Chaos is mostly a product of a mental reaction, a subconscious decision to panic instead of remaining calm and lucid. Chaos is created by people more than events; it’s how we process those events that makes them a disaster or a moment of triumph. That is to say, in every moment of chaos there is a moment of peace. The question is, can you restrain your impulse to panic and instead act with conscious and deliberate calm?

To be sure, preparedness has a lot to do with this. There is a common misconception about preppers that we are “always afraid and paranoid.” The reality is the opposite – We are rarely afraid or paranoid because we have trained ourselves to be ready for most dangers. The people that are afraid, the people who usually panic, are those that are unprepared.

Beyond this, though, is a deeper mindset that has embraced the inevitability of chaos. We know that the world is built upon a precarious house of cards and history shows us that this house of cards will inevitably fall. To assume otherwise is naive or insane.

Rule 7: What We Do Now Echos In Eternity

I can’t help but quote this piece of wisdom from Marcus Aurelius; I don’t think I could say it any better. Understand that the future is a summation of the actions we take today. Whether we are personally remembered or not is irrelevant; tomorrow is decided by what we do or don’t do. There is nothing that can stop this. We are the decision makers – Not the globalists, not governments, WE are the people who decide what the next era will look like.

There are moments in history, rare moments, when the confluence of events and crises rest at the point of a fulcrum. It is a nexus, a crossroads that will determine the course of civilization for centuries to come. There are people who will encounter this storm and do nothing more than sit back and drift along with the tides of fate. There are others who are battling for the chance to control the rudder of the ship, aiming humanity to either free shores or the depths of the abyss.

When all our lives are tallied in the great beyond we each may be faced with the terrible question: “What did you contribute?” As patriots and freedom fighters, I hope when that moment comes we will be able to say that we left nothing undone. That we conducted ourselves with honor. That we set the world right again.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/bran...in-future/

WEF Creeps Just Took a Beating
By Tom Woods
January 18, 2024

The World Economic Forum is currently holding its annual meeting in Davos.

Argentine president Javier Milei was invited to speak, and did he ever rise to the occasion.

Milei delivered his remarks in Spanish, so an interpreter did simultaneous translation. That means the text I’m quoting from is choppy and imperfect, but it’s good enough to give you an idea of what was said.

I can share only excerpts, in order to keep this issue at a manageable length, but these excerpts will certainly give you a sense of the speech:

Quote:Good afternoon. Thank you very much. Today I’m here to tell you that the Western world is in danger. And it is endangered because those who are supposed to defend the values of the West are co-opted by a vision of the world that inexorably leads to socialism and thereby to poverty.

Unfortunately, in recent decades, motivated by some well-meaning individuals willing to help others and others motivated by the wish to belong to a privileged caste, the main leaders of the Western world have abandoned the model of freedom for different versions of what we call collectivism. We’re here to tell you that collectivist experiments are never the solution to the problems that afflict the citizens of the world. Rather, they are the root cause….

Given the dismal failure of collectivist models and the undeniable advances in the free world, socialists were forced to change their agenda. They left behind the class struggle based on the economic system, and replaced this with other supposed social conflicts, which are just as harmful to life as a community and to economic growth.

The first of these new battles was the ridiculous and unnatural fight between man and woman…. All that this radical feminism agenda has led to is greater state intervention to hinder the economic process, giving jobs to bureaucrats who have not contributed anything to society. Examples: ministries of women or international organizations devoted to promoting this agenda.

Another conflict introduced by socialists is that of humans against nature, claiming that we human beings damage the planet, which should be protected at all costs, going as far as advocating for population control mechanisms or the bloody abortion agenda.

Unfortunately, these harmful ideas have taken a strong hold in our society. Neo-Marxists have managed to co-opt the common sense of the Western world, and this they have achieved by appropriating the media, culture, universities….

The case of Argentina is an empirical demonstration that no matter how rich you may be or how much you may have in terms of natural resources, or how skilled your population may be or educated, or how many bars of gold you may have in the central bank, if measures are adopted that hinder the free functioning of markets, free competition, free price systems, if you hinder trade, if you attack private property, the only possible fate is poverty….

Today, states don’t need to directly control the means of production to control every aspect of the lives of individuals, with tools such printing money, debt, subsidies, controlling the interest rate, price controls, and regulations to correct so-called market failures. They can control the lives and fates of millions of individuals….

A good deal of the generally accepted political [positions] in most Western countries are collectivist variants, whether they proclaim to be openly communists, fascists, Nazis, socialists, social Democrats, National Socialists, Democrat Christians, or Christian Democrats.

They are neo-Keynesians, progressive, populist, nationalist or globalists at bottom. There are no major differences. They all say that the state should steer all aspects of the lives of individuals. They all defend a model contrary to the one that led humanity to the most spectacular progress in its history.

We have come here today to invite the rest of the countries in the Western world to get back on the path of prosperity, economic freedom, limited government…and unlimited respect for private property….

The impoverishment produced by collectivism is no fantasy, nor is it an inescapable fate. But it’s a reality that we Argentines know very well. We have lived through this. We have been through this because, as I said earlier, ever since we decided to abandon the model of freedom that had made us rich, we have been caught up in a downward spiral, as part of which we are poorer and poorer day by day….

In concluding, I would like to leave a message for all businesspeople here and for those who are not here in person but are following from around the world. Do not be intimidated, either by the political caste or by parasites who live off the state. Do not surrender to a political class that only wants to stay in power and retain its privileges.

You are social benefactors. You are heroes. You’re the creators of the most extraordinary period of prosperity we’ve ever seen. Let no one tell you that your ambition is immoral. If you make money, it’s because you offer a better product at a better price, thereby contributing to general well-being.

Do not surrender to the advance of the state. The state is not the solution. The state is the problem itself. You are the true protagonists of this story and rest assured that as from today, Argentina is your staunch, unconditional ally.

So yes, it’s fine to speak at the World Economic Forum, as long as you smash them as wicked parasites whose program leads to impoverishment, as Milei just did.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/thom...beating-2/

15 Lies by the Creeps
By Tom Woods
January 22, 2024

Just when you think the media can’t get more stupid or contemptible, you get NBC’s Brandy Dadrozny telling readers today, “Disinformation poses an unprecedented threat to democracy in the United States in 2024, according to researchers, technologists and political scientists.”

It takes your breath away, does it not, the gall of these people?

They do nothing but mislead the public 24 hours a day, and they can pretend somebody else is to blame for “disinformation”?

The US regime lies to the public all the time, and yet the media never condemns it as a purveyor of “disinformation.”

When you and I speak uncomfortable or embarrassing truths, now that’s what these creeps consider “disinformation.”

Two years ago I reported on a CNN panel on disinformation held at the University of Chicago. At that event a freshman named Christopher Phillips stood up and identified the real source of disinformation:

You’ve all spoken extensively about FOX News being a purveyor of disinformation. But CNN is right up there with them. They pushed the Russian collusion hoax, they pushed the Jussie Smollett hoax, they smeared Justice Kavanaugh as a rapist, and they also smeared Nick Sandmann as a white supremacist. And yes, they dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop affair as pure Russian disinformation.

With mainstream corporate journalists becoming little more than apologists and cheerleaders for the regime, is it time to finally declare that the canon of journalistic ethics is dead or no longer operative?

All the mistakes of the mainstream media, and CNN in particular, seem to magically all go in one direction. Are we expected to believe that this is all just some sort of random coincidence, or is there something else behind it?

Boom.

Vivek Ramaswamy recently came up with a bunch of good examples of particularly egregious cases of media disinformation, among them:

Russia collusion
    The Hunter Biden laptop story
    The “very fine people” hoax (mischaracterization of Trump’s remarks after Charlottesville)
    Bubba Wallace and the alleged “noose” in his garage stall (that turned out to be a garage door pull rope)
    Jussie Smollett
    Covington Catholic students
    Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot
    Steele dossier
    Florida’s “don’t say gay” bill
    Georgia eintegrity law (described preposterously as “the new Jim Crow”)
    Duke lacrosse case
    January 6th
    “Mostly peaceful” BLM riots
    Ivermectin as a horse dewormer
    Trump’s alleged use of tear gas for Bible photo

During the lockdown period a large number of folks sought the truth inside my private group for supporters, because they knew they’d be getting the opposite of the truth on the networks and in the papers.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/thom...he-creeps/

WEF – Davos 2024. The World Is Falling Apart But the Show Must Go On…
It is a meeting of a globalist cartel of unelected “leaders”, who give themselves the right to attempt deciding the future of the world.
By Peter Koenig
January 19, 2024

“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” ― William Shakespeare, The Tempest

It’s A 21st Century Tempest:

“Lets Ensure that the Devils Go Down to Where they Rightfully Belong”

Below is a timely Report by Radio Canada (in French) referring to Davos24 with a title intent upon reassuring its readers:

https://lrc-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/...0x149.webp

TRANSLATION:

“‘The Great Reset’ is not a Conspiracy to Control the World.

“This initiative of the World Economic Forum to Rethink the Post-Epidemic Economy is the Object of an Important Disinformation Campaign”

M. Ch. Global Research, January 15, 2024

Introduction: Davos24. The WEF Agenda

As these lines go to print, some 3000 invited guests will flock to the 54th Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, from 15 to 19 January. Some 60+ heads of state and many “dignitaries” – most without dignity – wannabe leaders of one kind or another, corporate CEOs, are expected.

It is a meeting of a globalist cartel of unelected “leaders”, who give themselves the right to attempt deciding the future of the world.

They include, of course, bankers and the financial elite – foremost BlackRock, also a key sponsor and financier of the WEF.

This globalist cabal will, like every year, clog the airports of Zurich, Geneva, and Basle, with their private jets.

Like military worldwide, they are way beyond the “climate change” fraud-agenda they impose on the common plebs.

Some of the heads of state invited by Klaus Schwab, the eternal Chairman and CEO of the WEF, might be considered de facto murderers.

As Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who this year is making a physical appearance in Davos, is traveling with a high caliber security detail, his critiques are being murdered at home. As reported by RT (12 January 2024) and confirmed by the US State Department, Chilean-US journalist Gonzalo Lira was tortured to death in a Ukraine prison. See this.

President Zelenskyy is also responsible for sending tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers to their death in an unwinnable war against Russia – for which Russia has offered multiple times peace negotiations, Zelenskyy refused on the order of NATO and western leaders.

Other WEF attendees, like, Isaac Herzog, President of Israel, stands behind the horrendous genocide Israel is inflicting on Palestine; Antony Blinken, US Secretary of State, sitting in for President Biden, as well as Ursula von der Leyen, (image left with Zelenskyy) unelected President European Council (EC) and member of the WEF’s Board of Trustees – might they also fall into the category of de facto murderers for their relentless encouraging Israel to continue the merciless genocide on Gaza, already expanded to the West Bank and Southern Lebanon; as well as cheering on Zelenskyy with countless billions of dollars and an arsenal of sophisticated American and European weaponry to continue the atrocious war in Ukraine?

Bill Gates, the vaxx king and insect-food promoter, farm-killer and foremost and outspoken eugenist, as well as WHO’s DG, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, might they fit the criteria of “Triggering Depopulation”

The WEF’s 2024 Motto: Rebuilding Trust

With this kind of noble ilk, Davos 2024 is off to a good start.

Not for nothing, this year’s motto is “Rebuilding Trust”. Are you effing kidding? “Rebuilding trust”, that says it all. Something is changing. The WEF is realizing that more and more people – including high-level executives – have lost and are increasingly losing trust in this corrupt dystopian, rules-based, One-World wannabe Order.

Other indications that trust in the system is quickly losing ground around the world can be seen from a recent Telegraph article, according to which Defense Secretary Grant Shaps is planning recruiting women for military service, to make up for the ever diminishing mail recruits.

Young people no longer trust their governments, and less so their war policies. It is just a question of time, when women too decline to do war service for the government. Maybe the time is here already. See this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/01...nt-crisis/

One certain solution for peace and harmony in the world would be ALL people refusing serving in the military. No military around the world, and the system would fall flat.

The WEF could pack up, and Davos could regain its illustrious reputation of a swell tourist location in the eastern Alps of Switzerland.

The Globalist Dream

Be sure, WEF and Co., your globalist dream of a One World Order and One World Government, and One Health Order (see below) will not happen. It is a joke.

Dear Mr. Schwab, how are you gonna “Rebuild Trust” with the same corrupt agenda and the same corrupt elitists? You have not changed one iota from the Great Reset’s and UN Agenda’s 2030 – primary goals of drastic population reduction, euthanizing large swaths of people, in whatever way possible, and full digitization of the remaining humanity, to the point where your Israeli Professor and Brother-in-Crime, Yuval Noah Hariri, asks in no uncertain terms:

What to do with the useless eaters, once robots and Artificial Intelligences (AI) will have taken over?

The answer is clear.

Be Sure, it has Nothing to do with Building Trust

Indeed, things are a-changing. And perhaps in unpredictable ways. Since we are not living in a linear world and the vast majority of humanity does not want a digitized world with digitally-controlled, digitized humanoids. Take note – people are waking up.

Davos24: 100+ Behind Closed Doors Sessions

The WEF’s traditional and official agenda for Davos24, of Trade, Climate Change, AI / digitization does not inspire trust, especially not for the awakened ones. And many of the 3000-plus elite-guests are increasingly aware of the rapid awakening within the populace at large.

Indeed, a conscience shift is taking hold throughout the world. Maybe the elite come in these record numbers to Davos24, to see what the WEF has to offer as alternatives to maintain the status quo as long as possible.

In addition to the official agenda, really the key of the WEF agenda, are the 100-plus secret close-door sessions for by-invitation-only guests.

In these sessions, the psychopaths, or Übermenschen hovering above humanity, led by Schwab, will discuss how to control, tyrannize, reduce, and robotize the world population – and the best and fastest way to deprive them of their hard-earned resources and how quickest transferring these resources to a small corporate and private elite.

These secret topics, will most likely include methodologies on how to impose on society new fear factors – after the covid, lockdown and vaxx fraud is gradually but speedily coming to light and ebbing off.

To get the maximum out of fear-mongering and mind manipulation of the population at large, the WEF might have invited experts from Tavistock, the British institute for social engineering of the collective and individual minds.

Special items of discussions may include, as priorities,

how to assure that the new US President – elections in November 2024, IF they take place – will play along, Biden-style; 
    implementation of the yet to be defined new disease “X” which will be multiple times deadlier than covid;
    how to manipulate the Pandemic Treaty and the new International Health Regulations (IHR) through the World Health Assembly (WHA) in May 2024, to make WHO effectively the tyrant and dictator of a One Health Order (OHO), leading up to a One World Government;
    next dimensions of AI, robotization, digitization and the blanket imposition of Digital ID and how to link them to individual bank accounts, and / or Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) – imposition at once, or gradually, in the hope of halting a revolution; and

A Polygon Cyberattack May also be on the Agenda for 2024.

After all, We the People, were recently warned by the Barack and Michelle Obama produced Netflix movie, “Leave the World Behind” – depicting a cyber-attack by an unknown enemy, attempting to leave the people in awe and fear of what might be coming.

Also it is worth noting that in 2021:

“the WEF conducted a simulation of Cyber Attacks involving a scenario of Paralysis of the Power Supply, Communications, Transportation, The Internet.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/towards-an...on/5764374

“Klaus Schwab intimated in no uncertain terms based on the simulation that a cyber-attack:

“Could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole …

The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack.” (emphasis added)

NO FEAR, Please – is of the Order.

We, the People, must become cognizant of the fact that the Western world is run by A Money Driven Cult, a Death Cult, or a Diabolical Cult.

Hard to believe but true.

What we have been experiencing during the last several decades are attacks on human dignity, emotions, by warnings causing fear and obedience. These are typical rituals Cults must follow, to be successful in their diabolical actions.

If we pay no attention, especially do not fall for the fear-factor, and do not hate them for what they are doing, we are safe. They want us to hate them, because hatred emits the same low emotional vibes they use for their atrocities. If we emit similar signals, they have us under control.

Being indifferent to them, or even loving them, monsters they are – according to the maxim, they don’t know what they are doing – is a must for ascending from the darkness of their control into the light, where We the People, eventually become free, autonomous and sovereign beings, ready to create a new society, a new civilization.

We must not ever succumb to their control, lest they drive us to the graveyard, or at best, to their slave-yard. NEVER must we allow that.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/no_a...ust-go-on/

"Rebuilding Trust" | WEF Young Global Leader Member Puppet President Javier Milei Saying The Right Things To Restore Trust To WEF
Patricia Harrity | The Exposé | Expose-News.com

Economist Milei was introduced by the WEF founder, Klaus Schwab, as the “freely elected” president of Argentina, which these days is unusual, the Argentinian president went on to delineate the differences between Capitalism and Socialism and said he wanted “to plant the ideas of freedom in a forum that is contaminated by the 2030 socialist agenda.” and warned about collectivism to a room full of collectivists:

The Milei speech showed his ideology as being as anti-WEF, anti-socialism, and anti-authoritarian as it would be possible to be, therefore his philosophy has excited a lot of people who are possibly hoping that we, at last, have someone who is rubbing shoulders with the WEF “elite” but acting as a voice for the people.

Without being guilty of collectivism ourselves, or paranoid for that matter, we must not forget that Milei is a WEF graduate and is on the list of Schwabs Global Young Leaders, therefore we cannot help but have our suspicions about the man who, after all, has been welcomed at Davos.

He is also a performer, much like Zelensky and although we are led to believe that Milei is mr Popular in Argentina, that is not strictly true.

The World Socialist Web Site (WSWS) called him a “Fascistic candidate” and said Milei is “a TV personality promoted by the corporate media whose choleric outbursts against the “left” and the working class have been directed for years at cultivating a social base for massive austerity and fascist reaction.”

Milei won the presidential election in Argenta with a margin of 55.69% defeating Peronist Sergio Massa, and according to the WSWS, Milei was able to exploit the hatred for the Peronists, who have ruled Argentina for most of the 40 years since the fall of the dictatorship and are falsely presented as the “left” by the media.

Milei presented himself as the only authentic opposition, and that his rhetoric fraudulently amalgamated as “parasites” and thieves the government and union bureaucracies, together with the working class and the 40 percent of Argentines who rely on social assistance” the WSWS argue, and say that “The pessimistic mood of many of those going to the polls was summed up by one Milei voter who told the media: “Mejor un loco que un ladrón,” better a madman than a thief.

https://cdn.getmidnight.com/6908ab1f9a9e....23-PM.png

https://expose-news.com/2024/01/18/presi...r-the-wef/

The Goddess of the WEF
By James Howard Kunstler
January 20, 2024

“What has been the number one theme of the World Economic Forum this year? It’s not climate change, it’s not Ukraine. It is censorship of the internet. They are painting a target directly on @ElonMusk’s forehead and they’re labeling it ‘X’” — Jack Posobeic

Tell me: is there a fairer grandmotherly face than this in all of Western Civ? Does it not seem to radiate eons of aggregate wisdom, maternal kindness, bountiful nurture, caring, and healing, and even a hint of fun in the nursury. . . the rectified essence of Teutonic beauty, fertility, vitality, and virtue. . . the loving smile of the life-giver caressing humanity like a spring zephyr wafting through the piney Schwarzwald on a June morning?

That is exactly why Ursula von der Leyen was (s)elected President of the European Commission, and why she was sent out to front the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week in her keynote speech to the assembled global grandees of Davos in the dead chill of January. It’s one thing when a cadaverous goblin such as Yuval Noah Harari tells you to eat bugs, and quite another thing when Oma Ursula tells you Keine Sorge, Kinder. Alles ist gut.

Ursula did offer us children-of-the-world one wee note of caution, though, as every good “grammy” might give to the global kindergarten: watch out for misinformation and disinformation on the internet! Like the evil imps of the Germanic Märchen, these wicked forces lurk and propagate on the internet — waiting to dash all of the WEF’s benevolent plans for our utopian future. That’s why, she explained, the European Commission has drawn up the Digital Services Act — because misinfo and disinfo can fluoresce into hate speech, the most dangerous thing in the world. It must be stomped out! Ground into the dirt under a boot heel!

Misinfo and disinfo about what, exactly? Ursula omitted to specify, but we can guess, can’t we? For instance, about how more and more every year the WEF seems to operate like a global racketeering operation, seeking the levers of control in all the naughtiest sovereign nations of the earth overpopulated with “useless eaters” who are remorselessly busy wrecking the climate to enjoy, say, in the case of the USA, their loathsome motor-sports, mega-churches, gun shows, hot-tubs, and Golden Corral All-You-Can-Eat buffets! The WEF, a racket? A cabal of haughty control freaks? What a hateful thing to say, after everything kindly onkel Schwabenklaus has done for mankind! It hurts our feelings to hear this!

Yet, why do scores of billionaires flock to the yearly Davos meet-up and coordinate their funding streams into countless NGOs and shadowy activist organizations aimed at manipulating the activities of governments around the world? I assure you it’s hardly for the fabulous hors d’oeuvre platters or the even more fabulous on-call hookers. (The nabobs of finance must be satisfied with the services of their personal chefs and masseuses.) Ursula says the WEF notables meet annually “because our democracies and our businesses have interests that align: creating prosperity, wealth and security for people, creating a stable environment to unlock innovation and investment, and creating equal opportunity and freedom.”

I have some disappointing news for you: grandmother Ursula is lying (alas, we live in time of epic disappointments). If the WEF wanted “stability” you would not see Alex (and papa George) Soros pouring money into every county DA election from Maine to California to make sure that looting, car-jacking, and mayhem go unpunished. . . or that men of military age from every failed state on the planet get flown across the oceans to NGO-supported waystations in Central America so that the cartels of Mexico can take over the final leg of their illegal entry into the USA. . . or ditto the boats ferrying Africans and Arabs across the Mediterranean to overwhelm the societies of Europe — including especially Grammy Ursula’s Germany.

The last thing the WEF she fronts for cares about is this airy-fairy freedom thing. Ditto equal opportunity. They want all the goodies for themselves and they want the rest of us to quit cluttering up their world. And they mean to get you out of here, for-real. The Covid-19 operation, so advantageous to their Great Reset plan, has resulted in billions of people subjected to very sketchy “vaccines.” The record indicates a shocking, abnormal, sustained rise, since 2021, when the “vaccines” were introduced, of all-causes deaths. That was just the overture of the Next Big Thing.

This week, the WEF and its subaltern org, the WHO, amped up warnings about the coming “Disease X.” This, they say, will be much worse than the namby-pamby Covid-19, which mostly led to people’s deaths by iatrogenic medical maltreatment with respirators, remdesivir, and opiates — and the relentless suppression of actual effective treatments. (All talk of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine on the Internet was deemed “disinfo.”)

If such a thing as “Disease X” does arise in the weeks and months ahead, this is what it will actually be: a cover-story for all the previously mRNA-vaccinated people with damaged immune systems getting fatally ill from a new mutation of Covid. Eminent virologists are predicting exactly this. (Misinformation, you think?) Wait for it and find out.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/jame...f-the-wef/

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uplo..._snake.jpg

More than They can chew..WEF Davos
Those currently meeting at Davos could be dismissed as maniacal lunatics if it were not for the fact that most of them are mega billionaires who are spending their way toward total control of the planet. They use NGOs to control communities. They buy out district attorneys to destroy social cohesion. They already own and control most of our politicians by means of lobbyists and money. They own and control the mainstream media. They own and control major corporations and social media. Now they want to own and control all of us.

They’re using their ‘climate change’  hoax to achieve that goal, and they will enforce their agenda by means of a central bank digital currency. The CBDC will enable them to monitor and control what we buy and penalize us if our carbon footprints aren’t small enough. Eventually they want us all dead. They want to own the world and excess humans are useless eaters consuming too many resources. We are the carbon they want to eliminate.

Of course, they can consume as much as they like and stomp around with sasquatchian sized carbon footprints because they consider themselves to be our god-like leaders. In reality they are satanic and we saw that revealed in one of their rituals. They no longer care if we know. They are all untouchable and above the law.

Blinken attended. Like Biden, he his answerable to those unelected leaders at Davos, not American citizens.  None of the Davos creeps were elected. Did you vote for Gore, Kerry, Schwab, or any of the other climate change shills to hector you? Of course not. Yet they think they can get you to pay a carbon tax to ’save the planet.’

The control freaks are now saying anyone who resists the climate change agenda are spreading ‘misinformation’ and must be silenced. It all sounds crazy, but they already succeeded when they rolled out Covid. We could not say anything to counter their shutdowns, mask-wearing, and so-called ‘vaccines.’ If anyone tried they were kicked off of social media. (GrrrGraphics was kicked off of Facebook during this time).

How many celebrities did Davos bidding? Arnold Schwarzenegger said “Screw YOUR FREEDOM!” Jim Cramer and Terry Bradshaw and many others screamed for mandatory vaccines. Billy Graham’s son Franklin said Jesus wanted you to take the Covid jabs. We can expect the globalist Google to erase all the evidence and restore their reputations, but we must not forget. The globalist test run, marshaled by murderous criminals such as Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, was successful and now they will try it again by drumming up their ‘climate change’ panic.

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uplo...y-said.jpg

You can’t vote away those who support the Davos crowd. Voting has been rigged. Look at the globalist mega-billionaire Mark Zuckerberg. He spent millions to buy the election for Biden. His paid operatives to engage in ‘ballot harvesting’ and filled drop boxes with illegal ballots.

Yeah, it all looks bad, but we can fight back. Do not accept their digital currency. Do not buy their electric cars. Protest if they shut down farming and fishing. Do not eat their fake meat and bugs. Do not take their dangerous vaccines. Refuse to wear a mask. Show contempt for their climate change BS.

They think they can eat the entire world, but they may find that they’ve bitten off more than they can chew.

— Ben Garrison

https://grrrgraphics.com/the-davos-snakes/

Davos, Trust, and the End of “Comfortable Wolves”
By Tom Luongo
January 22, 2024

Last fall I poked the slumbering bear of the #ungovernble set by taking extreme umbrage with calling people “Sheeple.” For the record I absolutely detest that word.

Instead I shot back with a very reflexive, “Bullshit!” There are very few things that trigger me more than consigning 90% of humanity to that of herbivores orders of magnitude more stupid than my goats.

In that frustration I coined the phrase, “comfortable wolves.” Sometimes you just have what alcoholics call “a moment of clarity.”

Bullshit. Most people are not sheep, they are just comfortable wolves. Take enough comfort away and you’ll see the wolf come out fast.

— Tom Luongo (Head Sneetch) (@TFL1728) September 8, 2023

In most situations, public conversations reveal the truth of who we are. Twitter is a one of the best mirrors of our true personality and state of mind than anything else devised yet, in my opinion. There is such a low barrier to contracting ‘foot-in-mouth disease’ that we all pass it around like 1st graders while generally acting like them in public.

This exchange revealed one person’s nihilism and condescension as defense mechanism while it revealed my stubbornness in believing we’re not all just quadriplegics in canoes headed for Niagara Falls.

This was an idea that quickly set my little corner of Twitter on fire, with two camps emerging quickly. You never know what is going to capture people’s imagination when you do this stuff for a living. But it seemed at the time that people were waiting for someone to stand up to the bullies doomporning it up all over social media and give them a little credit.

I still don’t think this idea is that far out there. Honestly, the more I think about it the more it should inspire people to action. You’re not a bad person, stupid or apathetic, you’re comfortable. You know it. I know it. I know what I am.

I’ve never agreed with Janis Joplin that “freedom is just another word for ‘nothing left to lose,’” but I empathize with the sentiment.

But at the heart of my observation is; who will you really become when you have nothing left to lose. Or better yet, where’s your loss threshold before the real you bares your canines?

Because that’s literally all I was saying. We all have a limit. And the idea that because your limit isn’t as low as mine or some rando on the intarwebz makes you a sheeple is exactly the type of condescending and unearned sense of entitlement that drives the very ghouls that are convening at Davos this week to force us to rebuild our trust in them.

We’re now into 2024. Davos is admitting that they finally have a real threat to their Great Reset agenda. They admitted it. And most people haven’t even begun to reach their limit yet. The ‘comfortable wolves’ metaphor is even more relevant today than ever before.

This is part of the reason why I think we’re now feeling the Great Acceleration. The operational tempo has risen sharply because time is running out on Davos before more wolves get the idea that these psychopathic Alpha wannabes aren’t all that powerful.

We only think they are.

Klaus Schwab and his pack believe themselves to be the Alpha wolves of the planet. They have zero restraints on their behavior and Schwab himself has no one to tell him, “No, this is a bad idea.”

Adam Savage gets it. This short bit of self-reflection is the key to understanding the insanity of Davos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIrG8514ocs

Schwab’s just the figurehead, the face of evil, not the evil itself. The people behind Schwab have curated at least two generations (likely a lot more) of psychopaths to run their “system” that they are trying to save this week.

It doesn’t matter if it’s newly resurrected David Cameron telling the delegation at the breakfast for Ukraine, “I have already told my American colleagues: you spent 10% of the defense budget, which made it possible to destroy 50% of Russian weapons without a single American life lost. This is simply an excellent result,” or Ursula Von der Leyen saying that the way to rebuild trust is to simply ban ideas that disagree with theirs.

Their responses always reveal equal parts bloodthirst and disdain. They forget the basic lessons of wolf culture, of course. When the Alpha is too abusive to the pack, the Omega is driven out to find a new pack to found.

Davos‘ desire for global control at its core, like those who believe 90% of humans are sheep, rejects the idea we are anything like wolves. There is no new pack to form. So, just stand in the bread lines, get your citizenship jabs, keep your head down.

That is the greatest of their psy-ops, convincing us we are something we aren’t.

And yet, who is man’s best friend? Who did we bond more strongly with than any other species on the planet? The one that shares our social structure. Dogs aren’t our slaves, they are our partners.

Without dogs there is no Klaus Schwab. There is no Germany or Great Migration into North America.

This article from Zerohedge about modern cities in the US becoming “Food Deserts” resurrected this idea because no one is willing to keep a business open in a place where looting is encouraged.

Is this why there was a rise in Dollar General stores through out US.

— FrankieJmusician/guitarist/song creator~ (@FHenicke) January 19, 2024

The world Davos made reversed the impetus for cities. Now people living in cities have to travel to the ‘burbs among the urban sprawl to forage for food that used to be delivered to them. Now the cost of the last mile of food delivery is higher than traveling to the food.

It reminded me of conversations I had with a friend over Christmas, one who disagreed with my wolf metaphor. He and his family were here on vacation from California. And he kept repeating the line, “I live in a place where there are tons of people and no food,” and his goal was to get to a place were there was more food than people.

But he hasn’t made the switch because he is, for the first time in a long time, comfortable. Who am I to begrudge him that? Who am I to quietly judge him a sheep?

He and his family are doing the cost/benefit analysis of uprooting his life for what still feels like, to him, a low probability event and making the rational choice. It’s completely fair.

Last year’s Davos saw brief moments of opposition to Schwab’s lunacy and nihilism. This year multiple people are walking into the hallow halls of globalism and letting them have it with both barrels. In the past it used to just be Putin. Now it’s a think tank from K Street in DC and the leader of Argentina.

Texas is now arresting illegals coming across the border, defying Joah Bii-Den! and forcing a confrontation over the definition of sovereignty.

From the beginning of this Great Reset agenda, when they started rolling out the slogans and the advertising for it, I said they were courting chaos to create fear. They used the fear over COVID-19 to cow the beta wolves for another few years.

But chaos, by its very nature, isn’t controllable. And Schwab’s “system” is control personified.

So, now, after continually amping up the chaos, they are getting what you would expect from wolves, not sheep… a search for the exit by some to start new packs, open challenges to the pack order by some of the lieutenants, like Viktor Orban in Hungary, and intractability from those whose fear centers are on overload.

This is why “sheeple” pisses me off more than the WEF does. Because it betrays the snake in our emotional garden. It is born from the same impulse that rules Schwab, entitlement. And it creates the same dynamic that leads to the same conclusion.

In response to those triggered by me having the temerity to have a little faith in people by calling them “Comfortable Wolves” here’s my sermon from my Digital Mount for today:

The whole “People are sheep” idea is itself a psy-op to keep leaders from emerging from the dissident class (both left and right).

If you believe the task is too big, will you do it? Will you do the cost/benefit analysis and say, “fu*k it, who wants pie?”

Divide and conquer takes many forms. This idea is one of them.

Bleeding off the energy of those who see the corruption earliest extends the lifespan of the tyrannical system. The very personality types who should emerge as leaders against the psychotic Alphas are the ones handed a platform like Twitter to vent their nihilism and hatred of humanity.

It’s not just the shitlibs who are gaslit NPCs folks.

So, stop being gaslit by morons, stop tuning out, chuckling in ‘collapsitarian,’ and work a little harder. There are people out there who aren’t leaders, but also aren’t doormats either. They are, like you, without hope.

They are looking for someone to provide the direction, the activation energy, to see some hope. Calling them sheep is to say they are irredeemable.

We’ve all been abused by these psychotic Alphas. Having empathy, not derision, for that abuse is the first step towards making things better. But, if this makes me naive or a hopeless romantic in your eyes, I would tell you maybe that mirror you’re holding up to me should be turned around.

Ask yourself where this impulse to degrade potential allies really comes from. Because that whole idea of people loving their misery because it’s comfortable takes many, many forms.

All of them are toxic. All of them.

So, yes, I’m not just standing up for my idea of people being ‘Comfortable wolves,” I’m doubling down. This is your call to action. Embrace it or remain in the service of those you profess to hate.

HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/TFL1728/STATUS/1701566783344304280

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/01/thom...le-wolves/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Illuminati Primer: Understanding the System through the Eyes of Its Whistleblowers Hissil 0 100 06-30-2023, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Hissil