Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream
[user=1388]Scarlet[/user] wrote: 
Quote: the horse symbolizes,like...your future husband :P ...

Bosnian humor, I suppose. You are the siren from the Balkans. 
[Image: paris_hilton_siren_mermaid.jpg]

Sariel Wrote:[user=1388]Scarlet[/user] wrote: 
Quote: the horse symbolizes,like...your future husband :P ...

Bosnian humor, I suppose. You are the siren from the Balkans. 
[Image: paris_hilton_siren_mermaid.jpg]
you know what Bosnian humour is? Ever seen TLN (Top Lista Nadrealista/Top list of surrealists)? hehe, that's called humour. This is some sort of psychological test my friend sent me to do, like-the colour of the horse symbolizes the hair and eye colour of your...future husband. It looks more like divination from a cup of cofffee or beans, than real symbolism. :D ... hehehe, Siren-no, more like Sir-ian from the Balkans ;) Could you find a better pic, I'm about to have lunch now, and this Fraulein makes me really sick sometimes :?...

Well,
[Image: large]

Scarlet ... could you start your own thread about your own dream ? You are cramping my style a little bit here

Thanx girl :)

So besides that a cat means deceit ? Can anyone here trully interpret dreams ? Like the Swerdlows do ?

As a reminder, a jade / turqoise cat licked my hair

Mirka...did you read what I posted about turquoise?

Yes . Good stuff DreamTime

Here's my suggestion about your dream Mirka :

cat = message, deceit

turqoise = transition from past to future without change

licking = a preliminary attempt at merging and/or understanding

hair = strength of thought

There's a hidden message you need to understand. My suggestion would be to put the jade cat at the pineal. For me to sum it up I would have to enter your frequency first.

The horse is an important message. What color/context Scarlet ?

crazy suggestion about the jade cat .. is this a hint that there is Alice in Wonderland programming ?

[Image: Brand-Image_round.png]

crazy suggestion about the jade cat .. is this a hint that there is Alice in Wonderland programming ?

[Image: cheshire_cat-375x300.jpg]