Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati
My family is a committee 300 family and that's why I'm specifically programmed by Rothschild and Windsor.

So then don't you think they've programmed YOU to be the water boy for their slick but still morally depraved parasitical agenda?  

There's nothing wholesome offered here to captured earth-bound spirits. They are in it for their own smug gain as they always were.  "Greatest Good for the Greater Good" can be a guide when all else fails. I'll give the evil controllers one compliment...

AT LEAST THEY'RE CONSISTENT.

Well, all I can say is you have to see things from their point of view. The end result of their actions is all the matters to them. How they get to the end result doesn't matter. So while their end results sound great, how they get there doesn't.

And no I'm no one's water boy. That's why I have quit lots of jobs. When I feel like I'm being treated like a slave is when I quit. If after joining the Illuminati I feel like a slave or asked to do things I don't agree with is when I leave their organization. 

(02-07-2015, 12:27 AM)Richard Wrote: Well, all I can say is you have to see things from their point of view. The end result of their actions is all the matters to them. How they get to the end result doesn't matter. So while their end results sound great, how they get there doesn't.

And no I'm no one's water boy. That's why I have quit lots of jobs. When I feel like I'm being treated like a slave is when I quit. If after joining the Illuminati I feel like a slave or asked to do things I don't agree with is when I leave their organization. 

By then you'd know too much and they'd have to kill you.

What about the other people who have been or would be treated like slaves by these 'printers of the money' and 'cullers of the masses'? You have demonstrated to the world that you are not about your own selfish interests just by keeping this blog going since 2006. Your programming by them could be one reason, Stockholm syndrome another but being curious and intrigued by these tyrants probably won't end well because sweet, divine, justice is about to be meted out on them. Don't jump on board the deck of the Titanic NOW as the rats are scurrying around the deck!

I imagine that if I would leave their organization that it would be long before I know too much to be killed. 

Also this isn't a blog. It's a forum that's been running since 2005. That's 15 years now.

The book is available to read online free now.

http://illuminati.am/testament/?utm_sour...i+Official&utm_campaign=c8dc4be1b2-ILLU_E_21015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34dda4dfc7-c8dc4be1b2-24581341

I remember hearing about this book. Of course there are two sides to the coin. I feel the word "illuminati" is very cliche now. There is always good and bad in everything. With such organizations Im sure there are factions within also trying to get words out. In general it is a luciferian philosophy, and generally this can be used for both good and bad. "Lucifer" being looked at as the other side to christ consciousness. Yet in a service to self mentality of "look what I HAVE created"...

I'm not sure what the ulterior motive is of this Illuminati website site. They never let me know if I passed the test or not. I can only assume I didn't. I kind of suspect it is to sell books and pendants. One of the requirements of the test was based on your review of the book on Amazon.

Amazingly many people claimed coming into unexpected money after wearing the pendant daily. I kind of think it was a placebo effect. I don't see how a pendant is going to bring you money. However I have thought maybe demons helped these people out to suck them deeper into the Illuminati.

I've looked over the website after I posted and the colors they are using are ALOT of reds and whites. The main site is almost a purplish/red and its interesting that the pendants are also a bright red. Putting something in your energy field does effect the energy field in a subtle way and based on the programming of the material I can clearly see how people then put the energy of intent and belief into it strengthening the energy. When I first saw the pendant I immediately thought astral possession... Basically opening yourself up to the astral for a demonic energy to latch on in the lower energy centers. 

It seems pretty strange to me that they would base a part of the test on a Amazon review... There are many "Mystery" schools and occult schools that have tests to get in, but nothing like that. Although it is easy to agree with there ideals they put forward on the screen.

I agreed with a lot of what they posted on the website too. I just wasn't sure if that's what they believed or if it was what they want you to believe. That's why I tried to join to see what more I could find out about them.