Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminating Angels & Demons
ive been trying to avoid this dan brown da vinci code crap like the plague, but I caught a few mins of this show, they're basically laying it all out there, the NWO on the dollar bill, the illuminati is now in control of the gov, the bilderbergs, cfr, trilat, like I said I only caught a few mins so I don't know how deep they went, what direction it took. Seems more of what swerdlow said in BBTB how the illuminati is so close to completing their agenda, it's time for the sheeple to know who their rulers are.

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_det...eid=163366

I read the book before, and I don't think it's anything close to the global agenda, but I believe the whole concept of the Illuminati taking control over the vatican church structure is an imprint for the unopened eyes that their government is controlled by the Illuminati. I read the book and really liked his writing style. But I can't say anything more than that in terms of what it reveals for the global agenda because it's mainly just bs.

As if the Illuminati was taking over the Vatican and RCC when N & M Rothschilds and Son set up the Vatican and Jesuit Order in the first place with the ancestors of the De Medici. All these Masonic authors become tedious after a while.