Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Astrojewels August 11th
AstroJ, you should just do a rant sometime and record it on mp3 and send it in so we can listen to it. Do a 20 minute chat on this stuff. ONly by doing this stuff enough do we work out our shyness. Atlest for me.

Have cliff do a 20 minute exclusive show also just for us. :)

Just some ideas.

William I personally just do not like my own voice, and when I have heard it on a recording it just makes me shy away more, but in person I am so totally not shy!! That is a good way to get practice, thanks for the advice.

Well, ive been making myself actually talk on some radio shows just to get beyond my fear of that. I act like an ass and make funny noises but atleast im working on my fear in a fun way ;)

What radio shows are you doing?

ONline Radio shows that play indie music.

On fridays i usually get on team speak and join in with some others and the DJ puts our sillyness on air.
Any of you musicians want your music heard they are building up their radio shows with chat too. So you could come and listen or give them your songs to play,(must be original) or just come to listen and chat in a chat room. (I try and do silly acting stuff and annoying sound effects with my voice.. hahaha, i dont wanna grow up and u cant make me.....)(Im thinking on developing a cross between ozzy speaking and that country dood that burps when he talks... lol .. hahaha so far im kidding but im getting there....)

Soon they will have 24/7 live shows, but for now most week nights and weekend shows.

They even have a song of the year competition which is giving away $200 to the winner..... No i will not win this year because i did not have enough fans signed up at the competition end. But my songs were nominated. When the radio station gets big enough im sure we could work in some Rants for the radio show if anyone is interested. But for now is music.

http://www.nexusradio.co.uk/
Schedule of their shows is on this front page above.

see ya there ;)

:)

William,

You should have told us about this and we could have all voted for you, and you might have won that prize, that is so great that you are doing this, well done..

Well, you guys would have had to sign up and post some, its a lot of work, They dont want peeps to just show up for a vote only, so its all good. Plus i would of just donated all the money back. So this is almost better without all the work ;)

But its spose to be about the music, and i think there are songs better then mine so im happy for the winners! :) Just makes me want to work harder next time. :) Im having fun.

Thanks Astrojewels, i know you and everyone here if i asked would of voted for me. But its not about that, its the music...man... ;)

Love