Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mind Control Cults
I thought I'd start a new thread in the members only section for members that want to discuss expansions but not in the public forum where everyone can read it.

Feel free to say what you want but lets keep it peaceful. :)

Great to have it. This one is not searched or indexed by Google right?

It is safe.

Rich,

Do you think Expansions would kill somebody?

bot7 Wrote:Rich,

Dont say stuff like this...  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually dont know how Expansions can give medical Advise to customers... They are not Doctors, they do not have medical degrees do they?

According to themselves, no. Just look at the About page on their site, does not list any medical schools or credentials except what they feel about themselves.

Using certain words like intuitive to avoid legal repurcussions I believe. They can not claim to be medical doctors or have a degree in what they are doing, that would mean their methods must be proved to work in some way. Testimonials does not count there.

William Wrote:
bot7 Wrote:Rich,

Dont say stuff like this...  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The point of this thread is questions like these

Everyone is capable of Murder. But please, refrain from wild conjectures like this. Please.

shibbator Wrote:Great to have it. This one is not searched or indexed by Google right?
Correct, this section isn't indexed by any search engines. The members only forums were setup this way to keep it's topics off search results.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foundation of Mass Mind Control Breaking News 24 5,433 08-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Last Post: millipodium