Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Time
Has anyone seen White Noise?  Pretty freaky.  I'm going to try it sometime. :17:

Hi William

Id be careful very with Japanese Anime. It has very intense programming in them. I was a fan of it in my early teens. But i didnt realise how disturbing alot of them can be. Look at the way they sexualise underage girls in them these days. And they often do it in such disturbing ways. They have Reptilian creatures doing graphic rape scenes in some. And believe it or not, this form of Anime is quite popular. 

Japan has even got its own Anime sub-culture where people dress up as bright colourful Anime characters often looking like animal hybrids. Just like we've got the Goth kids here. But i think the Anime cuture is much worse.

thanks Aethah,  I like the Jap Animations about space heros and some of them are like james bond types.   While watching any movie or even tv shows and news reports i keep alert out for programming.  I am talking to my oversoul now about why i am holding back in my learning of hyperspace .     thanks for your concern i will work on what you suggest.  :)

I should ballance this out by saying i dont spend all my time watching Jap animation or sci-fi movies exclusively.  I do love watching food Tv shows.  I love to cook and experiment with cooking.

So i wonder that it seems like there is an explosion of cookings shows out now and im wondering why?

I like the Travel shows also.  I like them because all the cool places they travel to that USA kinda ignores showing us as if these nice places around the world never exsist.

Stranded with cash peters is one ive been watching off and on some, he mostly gets drunk and acts the fool where ever he goes.

But as a chef in travel shows i like (Anthony) Tony Bourdain.

[user=18]WILLIAM[/user] wrote:
Quote:  Its a movie that i rented.   I dont understand the ending because at the end of the movie they speak a foreign language.    Warning though it has symbols.  I found the acting and effetcs both appealing.

Name of movie:    IMMORTAL

It has many themes that we talk about here, its sci-fi, and spacey.

Maybe if i rented it again i would understand the ending......

If someone happens to see the above movie and could simply and shortly let me know what i missed.     No big deal tho  .  I liked the movie.

the end.    Cool

Immortal is very thelema/Crowley oriented. Even the production company is named Téléma.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314063/companycredits

WILLIAM Wrote:Battlestar Galactica is worth watching the new version, - you can actually rent all of the new version.  So watch it from the first 2-hour special for rent now.  The Robotic aliens can now look act and feel just like humans.   Weird eh!  ;)  "how could that be"
the new Battlestar Galactica series is very triggering, I think, yet revealing...

they have sleepers (human that are robots), many copies...like those alters in people's mind.  the thing is that these sleepers don't they are human-robot...

Falshing lights and images is also one of the thing...

list of movies:

Children of Dune
http://imdb.com/title/tt0287839/

Mulholand Drive: (I think this is twisted, strange and very triggering)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0166924/

Cube

Hypercube: Cube 2

Slipstream (2005)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381601/

Children of Dune,   My father has this DVD set and i will watch it all soon.   However i did really like the original Dune,  With sting in it and Picard from Enterprise..... and many other well knowns.....

I have heard that the "power that be" use Dune in programming and have actually used some of the nasty techniques used in the movie. 

Spice will open our minds eye.

I am screamish with Horror movies,  I just cant watch them.  I have Alien DVD set yet i dont think ive watched them all the way through with my eyes open.

I saw Secret Window the other night and if i knew it was written by Stephen King i would not of watched it at all.   However i do love Johnny Depp ** 9th Gate,  From Hell, Pirates of Caribbean, Sleepy Hollow.   9th Gate is my Fav though.

I Just watched The Day After Tomorrow,  Liked it alot.  I Learned that the old type phone booth phones did not need power to work.  They draw power from the phone line itself.  But those kind of phones are going bye bye for the cell phones.

Its a movie that is a simple world that has no evil power except the tremendous force of nature as the culprit.   No one to blame but nature!!!!!

:smirk:

William, is the movie Immortal about a special blue haired woman with special genetics and healing powers desired and used by an Egyptian God (Horus, is it?) for procreation to carry his child and I guess a new body for himself to live in?

Is it computer graphic generated? I mean computer animated and almost realistic looking?? I think if we had to relate to what we learned about the Illuminati..the blue haired alien woman with pale skin is equated to a monarch slave and that the Egyptian God is equated to the reptilian race or other higher alien beings that were responsible for creating humans and still use them as breeding vessels. This movie definitely has programming in it.