Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To Deprogramming
Futurama & Sliders..:orc1:

Yes! I remember The Time Tunnel.  That was a cool program.  I liked the beginning when they would walk into that black & white spinning tunnel...

Richard, I was being or trying to be funny with the whole earth spinning in space like that joke has not been said before.    Well, looking back in time it seems that this planet always builds up just before the time of space travel and such then comes the wars and destruction all over again.  Would we say the past civilisations were more or less advanced then we are now?   They sound like they were more in tune spiritually yet just if not more desctructive.  Talking about Lamuria, and Atlantis.  And all of this might be from programming - vein atempt to stick with the topic.

Dreamtime,  Yes you remember that spinning tunnel i speakeath of.  Was that not a trigger or what!  It was Hypnotyzing @.   

William, I know what you mean about earths history. I really can’t think of any time period that sounded perfect. If there was a perfect time, then it was before recorded history because I haven’t heard about it. The only time period that sounded appealing was the future that Al Bielek spoke about.

Yes William,

I know of the tunnel you speak of.  I used to love watching that.  I could really get lost in it. LOL  And I always wanted to go in it myself - I thought it would be so cool. Cool