Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd Dreams
I have a couple of odd dreams over the last few days.  The first was over my trip to Fair Play, CA (seriously the name of a town here, and anything but in the cosmic sense if I might add) where we were staying in a highly disturbing "B&B" for 3 nights.  In addition to all the weirdness, I dreamed the second night that my husband was quite matter of factly telling me how much better off my step daughter is without me around, and in fact so was everyone, even her friends that I have never met.  Of course this is not true and I thought that to myself during the monologue in the dream.  The next morning I used the ultimate protection for the first time, and things in Fair Play improved somewhat.

Then last night I was being shown scenes of myself just doing everyday stuff, I felt very lulled by the whole thing, and then I heard a man's voice in the background like a subliminal message talking, like it had been going on the whole dream but I didn't notice it for a while.  The only thing I caught distictly was "...her on her last day of life..."  which of course woke me up instantly. 

Maybe I'm hearing the voice of my IP.

same thing here last night... like somone narrating it all. sounded very mechanical, computerized even. i thought it was weird too.

Yeah!  I have never "noticed" one of those before.  Besides when I "do" dream it is never about "normal" stuff like that.  It's more like stuff that I suspect isn't really a dream at all.  So watching the scene was very soothing like a warm lazy summer day, and got my guard down.

I am not really motivated by nor afraid of death, so interestingly enough the next night my husband dreamed I got decapitated in a freak accident and was very shook up by it. 

Maybe next time we hear that voice we can visulize a tape recorder and turn it off P-Badgrin

i had a weird experience the other daz and ill tzpe it when i get to a better computer and iäm not so rushed..iäm not at home right now...

Hey Hey, Purpleparrot, Hows the walkabout goin?  :)