Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Tornado Proven False Flag Conspiracy
Hello guys.  I have some startling information that has not been on reported on yet.  I grew up in Moore, then moved away to Kansas City a few years ago after I graduated highschool.  I have many friends who live in Moore still and have been in constanct contact with them all day today.  What they are telling me is extremely startling, mind boggling, and inconceivable….they are all fine and they say there are no fatalaties or injuries!  I am going to list the different bits of information I have received below that prove that this is 100% a false flag attack.

1.Prior to 3pm there, millitary and police went door to door in the area that is now completely demolished.  They told all residence to leave the area and head north.

2.  On there way out they saw multiple bulldozers and wrecking ball like machines moving into their neighborhoods.

3.  One of my friends saw  a huge projector/hollogram output device the size of a building.  He said while driving away he saw this projector turn on and it created a hologram tornado in the sky that eventually blocked out the area that was supposedly “hit”.

4.  One of my friends that was nearby, said that while the hollogram tornado passed overhead, all of the bulldozers and equipment began demolishing EVERYTHING!  He said explosions were also heard.  He said that every person driving a bulldozer and demolishing houses was wearing a yamica and have a big nose.  Also the bulldozers had an israeli construction company on the side.  He said it was very hgard to see this activity going on, because the hollogram tornado was blocking the view mostly.

5. All of my friends are now being told to shut up and not to talk about what they seen.  They are saying that if they dont stick to the official “:tornado” story that they will not receive any type of financial support, relief, etc.. to rebuild their homes.

6.  One of my friends heard a self-proclaimed zionist talking to a shapeshifting white guy.   They said that all the earthquake in oklohoma lately are a result of massive underground contruction.  they were talking about how the Jewish race wishes to expand rapidly and that they are building massive Jewish settlements and Palestinian slave labor camps under Oklohoma…the reason… supposedly   ak-la ham aer, which sound like oklohoma, means “Jews are the best, screw the rest” in hebrew.

http://beforeitsnews.com/weather/2013/05...40714.html

Hopefully no one is so gullible to believe this. Or is it supposed to be satire??

Yeah that's pretty lame.

DITTO!

Agree..  tell that to the little children and teachers  huddled in closets and bathrooms and basements in their schools... some of the children died .. everything is consistent with a tornado..

Yup. That article was an anti semetic piece.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine Killed as Tornado Rakes Oklahoma Breaking News 0 761 02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Breaking News