Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Archetypes
Theres no thread about personal archetypes on this forum and I thought maybe that would be fun. During the first few months of hyperspace work many years ago I asked oversoul or higher Powers to show me my personal archetype and I was shown one. It descended on my Crown chackra. I Guess it was most likely illuminati handlers who did it. But I think its the right archetype. I have tried to get in tune and use it but it doesnt seem to have a distinct frequency. Which would make sense if Your trying to tune into yourself. But I'm not sure. I will check With oversoul and/or outside Sources some time.

Heres a Picture of the archetype I was shown. My archetype is inside the triangle.

Attached Files
.png   tr.png (Size: 9.83 KB / Downloads: 10)

For those who know the wolf archetype there is a Connection With it.