Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Nichols Montauk Book The Music Of Time

Something strange found: I'll put it here because of the pop culture of the book:

Montauk Babies [or The Many Lives of Al Leedskalnin] by O.H. Krill  - 1996 !

http://www.amazon.com/reader/0977790428?...%5Fdp%5Fpt

Persiflage on Al Bielek & Co ?

What do we get:

Product Description
Montauk Babies (or The Many Lives of Al Leedskalnin) If apple-pie, soda, cigarettes, and the quality of music on your radio are a lie, then time-travel and the 5th dimension are real.

If you've ever questioned your government's intentions or what anyone insists "reality" is, prepare yourself for a wild ride that even Alice would not be prepared to survive. In the very near future, the world as we know it is about to end, perhaps, not exactly as expected.

It's the year 2011, and the earth is riddled with inter-dimensional holes, UFO's, and more technology and media control than anyone ever predicted. Only one man can stop it... a man by the name of Al Leedskalnin (Al Bielek ?) . Al, like the earth itself, is spiritually and physically falling apart.

On one hand he is tortured with cut-up memories of his life as a guinea pig for secret government experiments. Experiments that may or may not have happened well over fifty years ago in a secret underground base in Montauk, Long Island, NY.

On the other, he remembers times past that don't necessarily connect: World War II... the early days of the American frontier... alien abductions. Like a character from a pulp-fiction crime novel in a suit and fedora, Al faces the imminent destruction all things human head on, while clinging to his re-memories and longing for the simpler days of the '40's and '50's. But he can't do it alone.

Peabody Freeman (Preston Nichols ? ), a quantum physicist with a penchant for all-nite diners and fast food, is a prisoner on the same journey and is the scientific brains behind the operation. Both an epic commentary on pop-culture and a look to the future with a wink, Montauk Babies delights and enlightens through O.H. Krill's prose and over thirty dazzling illustrations by acclaimed artist and comics creator John Malloy.

I found this clip of Preston;

the sound at background is "Swan Lake" from Tchaikovsky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBzGHjaS...F3&index=0

"Swan Lake" is in the Music book mentioned as a critical time reference in our reality.

Maybe a perfect example of the European Montauk Project (1977):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgOMxTxWPuQ

Flash N The Pan - Hey St. Peter

NWO, NWR, 09/11, Black Pope, twinning, mirroring, second coming, 4th Reich, Satanic bible

-- All in one song.

Hey, St. Peter Songtext: 

Lade Songtext von http://lyricwiki.org/Flash_And_The_Pan:Hey%2C_St._Peter (http://lyricwiki.org)

The morning was cold and lonely
City lights old and grey
The sun arose trying to smile
Gave it all away
The honky-tonk called a stranger
The stranger couldn't pay the bill
Made a stand, raised his hand
Sang a song, no time to kill

I said, Hey (hey), hey, St. Peter
I've got a tale to tell
I've just been down in New York town
It really feels like hell
It really feels like hell...

Billy was out of fashion
Manhattan was years ago
Yesterday he wasted time
Money was kind of slow
Billy had friends of glory
Billy was a friend of fame
Took a chance, raised his hand
Sang a song, now he's back in the game

I said, Hey (hey), hey, St. Peter
I've got a tale to tell
I've just been down in New York town
It really feels like hell (hell)
It really feels like hell

I said, Hey (hey), hey (hey), hey, St. Peter
Hey (hey), hey (hey), hey, St. Peter
It really feels like hell...

Hey, St. Peter
Before you ring your bell
Just been down in New York town
Done my time in hell
Done my time in hell...

I said, Hey (hey), hey (hey), hey, St. Peter
It really feels like...
Hell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 350 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 560 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 619 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video Secrets of Time Travel and Montauk Breaking News 0 694 08-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Project Montauk - The Time Travel Chronicles Richard 1 1,778 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Sily