Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programmed Gathering?
Giuseppe Wrote:This last post above mine seems more an exercise in ego than a desire to communicate a point that is helpful to the topic

...and that is the nature of programming for you!

Where's the simplicity? Someone just post a silver infinity and be done with it!

- G
??

My post was an exercise, yes;   if it is in ego, so what ?  I've a very strong ego Cool; and if that's my nature of programming, then I'm proud of it. :slywink:

And my desire to understand and to communicate things clearly also is the point here.

If is was simple, we would not have a need to be here.

To me, the hyperspace and programming stuff is very complex and far from simple, however not unlogical.

Thankyou Octahedron for your post,  Some of us need things explained a bit more for it to sink in.  I find all these post very helpful.

:)

William Wrote:  Thankyou Octahedron for your post,  Some of us need things explained a bit more for it to sink in.  I find all these post very helpful.

:)
At Your Service !  :orc1:

Thanks.

Complexity is an illusion for God (Hyperspace)-- a complex powerhouse entity dictating All Things is how many programmed people view God. This sounds more like an internal programmer.

This is why the right brain is responsible for creativity. In all it's naiveity of the mundane physical, it has the pureness of allowing God to flow through it unhindered. This allows connectivity to higher elements of self-- Oversoul, God.

Programming, on the other hand is based on complexities; that is why the 13 x13x13 matrix is based on breaking a "WHOLE" into "2197" -- complicating things. This is based more on the left brain-- the ego.

I am just pointing out things as I see them; hoping to show anyone who reads this thread the difference between oversoul and programming. Knowing the difference is most important. Neither is wrong or right-- but this duality must be acknowledged for true deprogramming to take place.

And that's Real

- G

Thankyou Giuseppe, The many things you have written here i understand and am in need of hearing.  I am in a space of simplifying my life somewhat........

Giuseppe I for one am very glad you have taken the time to explain some of these things more, exp - Programming is about getting enamored in the details and wonderment of physicality and fragmenting self to reflect this constant splitting of details.
Oversoul is a "KNOWING" through the simplicity that flows through all things.

However, speaking of complexity or fear or ego and along the lines of this gathering post, I am a musician that is not a musician.......  I want to put my music out there but im hindered by my own complexities -  hence my programming or fear of how my music would be greated.?.   Fear of myself.

:ninja:

Make music to explore yourself.

Know the source of the music.

The path you choose from the source will attract the individuals who best relate.

- G

William... My christian studies are going well ;), Thankyou for asking. If my Italian grandmother were alive, she'd be lighting a few candles in front of the statue of Mary for me... I'm sure :big grin:

It seems we have a bit more in common than programming. I've recently made some extreme changes to simplify my life too... and I can relate to what you wrote, about resisting your own music. I am an artist and have had to come to terms with all of the common 'trigger' symbols I've been drawn to in the past, where my art comes from, what its purpose is .... etc.

I also feel there have been some great points made in this thread that I needed to hear... both from the COMPLEX left brain ego side (thanks Octahedron, for taking the time to write all of that!) and the simple right brained approach (thanks again G). Personally, I find it most natural to approach from the point of simplicity.

Here's a thought.
We are complex, yet we are simple
GOD is complex, yet GOD is simple
Programming is just complex....

or maybe I'm over simplifying. :evil:
(but its Friday and been a LONG week)

Cheers
~Sheri

God contains complexity, but the concept of it is not.

The bottom line is connecting to God and oversoul requires the simplicity attained via hyperspace.

The details are in the programming.

Goodbye for good this time folks

"FORUM - Secretive space for spiritually magnetized instability"

- G

Why cant we live in a world that we all take care of each other!

I am a sensitive Behemoth.

I was going to say the same things G.    The goodby part.

program 1 uman 0

First R is for creativity, second R is spirituality, and the third R is for emotions. All functions of our Right-brain.

Letters in our names/surnames are like hyperspace archetypes.