Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebecca Rose Barfoot Reading and a little about her SSP experiance.

Email I sent her which she really did not want to focus to much of my notes which she was just reading and touched upon a few things I said and seem to like what I was saying in that regard but did not want to front load as she put it into the reading session which is understandable and would eat up a lot of time but she felt I need to have that chance to be heard or to say what is on my mind and was trying to determined what I was wanting out of the session with her with my long winded notes:

Just confirming I received your Email on my upcoming Remote reading on 3/20 and looking forward to what new information that you will see in my akashic record about me which I am told it is divided up into three sections to describe who I am and why I am here on Earth on this time line. As Psychic LJ that read my Akashic Record after she was given the key by a half Reptilian half Grey Zeta insectoid being which my higher self gave to this being that was in the room I created for Psychic LJ and my higher self which I Identified myself to Psychic LJ as myself wearing a federation Uniform that was all white with gold trim in which Psychic LJ said to me you look all futuristic in that white suit and I told her she is coming in the same way and her eyes lit up when I said that and she said those are true Pleiadean cloths as She said to me that is what they wear in the various federations as well as their alliances have their various colored uniforms. A lot of beings that were in the room were like someone from Ashtar Command and all her Native American Indian Guides like White Buffalo and his Son Jed, Morning Star she said look like Pocahontas with the long black hair and one of her Dire White wolves was there with Psychic LJ in the UK as she was opening the book and told me that it was written with was very ancient Atlantean language (As she said that was where my first incarnation started was as an Atlantian who were the giants in stature) connected me to a god and goddess and said I was a god among these gods and said to me there is a connection of you with the god Zeus and she said I am getting Apollo as well and said to me you were a great warrior or warrior of speech to the people and went on to tell me there are many gods and many creations and said I am not from this Universe and come from Nine Houses or Nine Galaxy system and I have analyzed this to be in reference to the Council Of Nine. And she showed my extensive connection to the Galactic Federation of Worlds as a Great Scientist, Great Engineer, Great Mathematician and Even was a Professor on a teaching world and she said I helped many beings. And she said I went to Mars and told me I was involved in Planetary Alignments in that she said I had Mars so Balanced and that I did it right for the Martian Farmers then she said there was a Take over of Mars by the Reptoids a half Cyborg AI and Half Reptilian and she said that is where you lost your family and friends and said the Federation Rescued me and took me to Jupiter on one of the worlds to start a new life there but she said latter I went back to Mars to try to free Mars as she said the Martians were forced into mining for the enemy that took over Mars. And what I just said it taken from a recorded video of my Akashic Reading that is currently posted on my YouTube Channel. In this life I have thought of myself as a nobody of no real importance and it seems I created a legacy throughout my many incarnations due to my great deeds in wanting to help and assist people throughout my incarnations and everywhere I went Psychic LJ said you were very well respected and even told me this you are highly regarded and highly respected in the spirit world and that you are very well protected. And I am thinking I am a person of great renown within the Spirit World as well as the Galactic Federation as well but Psychic LJ says to me it is not about who you really are but it is about what you came here to Earth to do. And she told me you did not have to come here and told me I was so eager to volunteer for a mission and was basically saying to me you needed to sit this one out and still needed a lot of healing from losing family and friends in the many galactic wars I been in and said I been in many battles and been on the Galactic War Ships and said I been pretty much all over this galaxy over billions and billions of years of my existence going all the way back to my first creation from a god and goddess which the god I believe was Zeus and the individual I had to been was a Messenger god it is far stretch without proof of being Hermes as there are just too many supporting references to one my Missions is that I will be speaking to the students that have incarnated here to hear my message that will be divine and that it will be like  I am channeling this is from Miranda Rae who was channeling from the Star Nations a very benevolent higher density beings she also said to me they are telling me that you did not have to incarnate here but volunteered to help and assist and Miranda Rae told me they are bowing to me in gratitude that I came to assist and help humanity on this time line. And Psychic LJ says to me it is like you I have come back as an Anchor and with your boots on the ground you are healing Earth. Miranda Rae says to me they want you to access the mycelium network and start Practicing Grounding via your bare feet and Miranda Rae said to me what they said we know you have very good grounding. But Miranda indicated to me via shamanic imagery that you will have a community forming around you to help you in your mission. Psychic LJ tells me that I need be in healing groups to help do healing work for Earth. But Miranda Rae says from the Star Nations, they tell me you are on the right path, and you are happening, nothing else is required. As they said before I came here, I planned it all out as a master planner, it will all happen in divine timing. During the Miranda Rae reading so called blue beings were upgrading me and optimizing my energy for clear communication and were heavily focused on my Throat chakra of I communicate my Truth and activated some DNA along my spinal column for Optimal energy flow from the lower chakras to the throat , Third eye and crown and told me this has be done slowly and when everything is fully integrated and indicated to me that it will be felt and seen by me and Miranda Rae was shown shamanic imagery of when the time this full integration will take place like I thinking around July or latter but will be according to divine timing. Psychic LJ also said that my genetic heritage here on Earth is that I am Elvin and said I choose Elvin to help with the activation of my DNA accordions and said this Elvin DNA comes from my mother side of the family and told me she was a fairy elemental. She was receiving this information from a former true great love of mine which Psychic LJ said is now in the spirit world trying to reach out to me to help and to assist me with my mission here on Earth and Psychic LJ was describing her to me as a very beautiful Blond Pleiadian Woman that had a special Pleiadean Heritage and also has Elvin in her background as well since I was a different Star Race to her.

I know I said a lot Rebecca as I use to be an extremely quite individual when I was very young around other peers of my age like in school and now that I am trying to say or feel like I have something to say now is that the information just flows from me and I feel like I have something to people hopefully for the other person's highest good and not so much for a boost to my ego and focus in more in helping other beings other then myself short of giving away my power away giving emphasis on self care as going into 2024 I see from all the current events now happening in the world is that I am going to be needing more grounding and connect more to earth and nature in general and more and more leave the crazy world behind me as I gear up more and more for my mission here on earth as to why I came and what I came here to do. She also touches on about fully integrating with all that is while in human form as the Miranda Rae reading says the same things and at the time of the reading integration and upgrades where happening but she said they will take time and needs to be done slowly and that it can not be rushed and will be happening in divine timing.

Much Warmth to you as well Rebecca,

Douglas Edward Brown.

From the reading she was seeing in my Akashic Records of my ongoing mission it to help to liberate the greys and that in the past she said I had a run in with the greys around the age of 5 as she said I pissed them off when I wanted to look at their technology but she said this caused me a lot of issues such as Trauma and Fear because of that and kind of shut me down around that age of 5 and this is probably where inner child work need to be done but she says with the greys that is all in the past. She also was seeing emphasis was being given to the Throat Chakra as explained by Miranda Rae to me from the Star Nations was also showing me this same emphasis on the throat chakra as well. But shes says I have this longing to fully integrate all the galactic energies into human form to the effect become more psychic and more able to see things to help me navigate this life. By the way she is in some kind of Float Tank or she has one integrated in her house as you can hear her moving around this Float Tank of hers in the Audio like a boat would sound bouncing on the water over time if you were to record the sound on a boat on water. and she uses this to achieve that state she need to be in for her clients. Well here is reading Rebecca Rose Barfoot did for me originally in audio format of an MP3 but YouTube will not upload a MP3 Audio format and so I created a video and added the audio as a layer to be able to upload to you tube. The Reading is deep mainly for myself and what I am attempting to do in this life to complete my mission while here on Earth: