Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shungite EMF protection: how it works, proof and science study
Quote:Shungite Properties for EMF Protection
I first was introduced to Shungite in Sedona Arizona years ago. When walking out with my purchases, a plastic bag filled with black stone fragments caught my eye. It didn’t catch my eye because it was sparkly and full of color—it caught my eye because it was quite the opposite. I walked back in and asked the owner what the stone was. She told me that it was a stone out of Russia and that the shungite properties are healing people. She said that the chips are meant to be put in your water, and that the natural shungite properties would purify the water.

She said people are calling it the miracle stone of our century. I couldn’t believe it. “This matte black stone that looks like chips of coal is so powerful?” I asked her in disbelief.

“Yes, I can’t keep it in stock. Those are the only two bags I have left,” she said.

Of course, I bought both bags, and my journey with Shungite began. I kept one bag for myself and gave the second bag to Timmi. When we drank the water, and we could immediately tell that this was no ordinary mineral.

•••

Not too long ago, a book on Shungite arrived on my desk from a friend.

“Have you read it?” he asked. “If not, take the time to do so. It is life changing.”

Being the knowledge junkie that I am, I read the entire book in one night, and my life did change. Shungite is truly a stone that is unlike any other on planet Earth. One reason that could be is that it might not come from planet Earth, but from a meteorite (but that’s a whole other blog post). The importance of this mineral is so vast that pages and pages and pages can be written about it, and I promise to do so as I discover more about it from working with it. The deeper you go within in the stone, and the more you know about it, the more you need to know about it.

Place a shungite pyramid near all electronic devices—such as your television, computer, microwaves, radio receivers, wi-fi hot spots etc. to neutralize any EMFs.

One of the most beneficial uses of the shungite metaphysical properties is to protect against electrical magnetic fields, also known as EMFs. We are constantly surrounded by technology—cell phones, computers, televisions, Wifi and the list goes on and on. Each of these radiate man-made, EMFs. Many people experience EMF sensitivity, and EMFs have been linked to constriction of blood flow to major organs, poor digestion and immune systems, increased blood pressure, heart rate and blood sugar, arthritis, anxiety and depression. Apple even has a disclaimer encouraging you to not hold your phone directly to your head. Fortunately, there is protection from EMFs.

In layman terms, Shungite has a reputation of being able to absorb and neutralize these frequencies due to its components on a molecular level. It is the only natural material in existence to have the presence of hollow molecular carbon cages, known as fullerenes, embedded within this mineral, which allows it to neutralize the EMFs. The scientists who discovered fullerenes won a Noble Prize in Chemistry in 1996. The natural existence of fullerenes remained unclear until it was verified in deposits of Shungite. YES! Finally! It’s true! The science and the crystal worlds have finally come together. The bottom line is that using Shungite is something you can do now to assist with the vast EMF issue in our world.

The first step to introducing Shungite into your life is to place it next to your phone outlets or in rooms with lots of electronics. Place a piece of Shungite on the back of your cell phone and on top of your electronics. We have shungite pyramids that you can even keep on the dashboard of your car. With so many studies backing its EMF protection, we’ve already covered our office and homes with it.

Everyone has a unique experience with Shungite, maybe the cosmos wanted it to be that way.

https://energymuse.com/blogs/crystals/sh...protection

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...tudy-2.jpg

Shungite EMF protection: how it works, proof and science study
Posted on 2020-11-01 by Eugene

Part I. What is EMF and how does it affect a person?
Shungite emf protection – how does it work? Russian black stone type 3 can protect from EMF for two reasons. First of all, it absorbs EMF radiation. And secondly, at the same time Russian stone reflects EMF fields. These properties are called radio shielding properties. It is on these two fundamental principles that all radio-absorbing materials work. After all, the EMF wave is both an electric and a magnetic field.

Therefore, emf protectors are constructed from such constituent parts that can absorb and reflect the electromagnetic fields. And Russian black stone type 3 has two qualities are present at the same time for real to block EMF. In this article, we will talk about what EMF and how does Russian rock protect from emf, scientific evidence and the use of Russian stone against emf radio frequency and from 5g radiation.

Table of contents
    1. Part I. What is EMF?
    2. Part II: Shungite EMF Protection: How does it work?
    3. Part III: Shungite emf protection and 5G Networks?
    4. Part IV: The use of Russian stone in life for protection from EMF fields
    5. Part V: The ability of the black stone to screen the EMF depending on the carbon content in it.

What is EMF?
The EMF fields is a collection of e-waves. The EMF waves are alternating electric and magnetic fields propagating in space. Moreover, they change at the same frequency.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...fields.jpg

Where does the EMF come from?
Electromagnetic waves arise during the accelerated movement of electrical charges. In doing so, they generate a magnetic field. Therefore, if any mechanism runs on electricity, then it will always emit electromagnetic waves. Also, electromagnetic waves can occur when even the smallest molecules of atoms or their nuclei move. This happens when they transition from one quantum state to another. For example, this is nuclear decay in the sun. Or a nuclear chain reaction in a nuclear reactor at a nuclear power plant.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...quency.jpg

The most basic spectral characteristics of EMF waves:
-    Wavelength (the distance between two points in space closest to each other, at which oscillations occur in the same phase)
-    Frequency (how many times per second the magnitude of the electric and magnetic fields changes at each point in space)
-    Photon Energy (is the energy carried by a single photon)

An interesting observation is that Wavelength is inversely proportional to frequency. That is, the long wave will have a low frequency and the short wave will have a high frequency.

What are the sources of EMF radiation?
Sources of emission of EMF waves are:
1) Natural sources of EMF:
-    Сonstant electric and magnetic fields of the Earth
-    Radiation from the sun – the visible spectrum of light

Earth’s natural electric and magnetic fields do not harm our health. However, sometimes the voltage of these field changes, for example, with excessive magnetic activity in the sun. This in turn disrupts the earth’s magnetic field. Meteorologists call this phenomenon magnetic storms.

These storms are harmful to people with coronary artery disease. Therefore, experts always warn weather-dependent people about such storms. However, not everyone knows about this feature of their body. Therefore, they attribute headaches and a rapid heartbeat during magnetic storms to other causes.

2) Artificial sources of EMF:
-    High voltage power lines frequency (from 50 Hz and 60 Hz)
-    Monitors and video displays (3-30 kHz)
-    Radio communication and broadcasting (30 kHz – 3 MHz)
-    Industrial induction heaters, RF heat sealers, medical diathermy equipment (30 kHz – 30 MHz)
-    FM broadcasting (30-300 MHz)
-    Television, mobile phones, microwave ovens, medical diathermy equipment (0.3-3 GHz)
-    Radars, satellite communication lines, microwave communication (3-30 GHz)
-    Various radio equipment of the microwave and EHF ranges (3–300 GHz)

The EMF level from artificial radiation sources in places of their intensive use can significantly exceed the natural background radiation, more than 1000 times. As a rule, in his daily activities, a person deals with radio frequency fields, which are part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...-range.jpg

What is the difference between ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation?
Depending on how the EMF acts on the substance, there are two types of radiation:

Ionizing radiation
It is X-ray and Gamma radiation:
-    Nuclear Plant
-    Medicine: X-ray room and tomographs

Non-ionizing radiation
The fact is that ionizing radiation carries such a strong energy that it can break cellular bonds in matter. This is the most life-threatening EMF radiation. In living organisms, this causes radiation sickness and tumors. And leads to genetic diseases.

On the contrary, non-ionizing radiation cannot do this. Because it doesn’t have that much photon energy. In everyday life, you will not encounter ionizing radiation. Unless, of course, you only work in enterprises related to this type of energy. Therefore, you do not need to worry about ionizing radiation.

How does EMF affect the body?
The body absorbs emf fields, which then begin to interact with the internal fields of a person – with electric and magnetic. As a result, various biological changes occur in the body. Science describes the available data on the effect of EMF on cell membranes, the structure of some proteins, and the electrical activity of neurons. As a result, scientists have noticed that the effects from EMF are not always purely thermal.

Types of body exposure to non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation
1) Violation of the mechanism of communication between cells
As you know, there is such a communication mechanism between the cells of the body as ionic conduction. Thanks to her, cells exchange nutrients with each other, and also remove waste products. The bottom line is that, for example, low-frequency waves are capable of disrupting this ionic conductivity of cells.

Imagine that when a body absorbs EMF waves, its own electrical charges begin to oscillate. As a result, an additional internal EMF field is created. In response to this, the internal resistance of the cells increases. This means that energy is lost, and ionic conductivity is disturbed.

Violation of ionic conductivity means a deterioration in the movement of nutrients into the cells of the body and the removal of metabolic products from them.

Exposure to low intensity EMF on children.
    Back in the 70s, our [soviet] outstanding scientist Mikhail SHANDALA, who at one time headed the Kiev Institute of Communal Hygiene (now it works in Moscow), conducted an important study on the effect of low-intensity EMF on children. The study took place in three regions of Ukraine. For three years, they monitored children aged 6 to 14 who lived in the coverage area of the radio station.
    The radiation intensity was low, about the same as in our region of Ostankino, it was about the units of volts per meter. And we got the following: a low-intensity chronic effect on children affects their cognitive functions, their learning ability, and the formation of the functions of the central nervous system. There was also a slight tendency towards cardiovascular depression. But the saddest thing is that children do not reach their mental capabilities. This is the only thing that distinguishes EMF from all other harmful factors. It is called biotropic, and if present, it interferes with the normal functioning of the body.
    Oleg GRIGORIEV, Director of the Center for Electromagnetic Safety, Deputy Chairman of the Russian National Committee for Protection against Non-Ionizing Radiation, member of the Scientific Advisory Committee of the WHO International Electromagnetic Project [4]

2) The electrical harmony of water molecules and proteins in the body is disrupted
In our body, molecules have their own electrical symmetry. Its state reflects the dipole moment. When the body absorbs EMF fields, its molecules begin to vibrate. Basically, this is water and proteins. They begin to vibrate at the absorbed frequency of the wave. As a result, the dipole moment changes. In turn, there is a violation of the electrical symmetry of water and proteins. Further, there is rotation and friction of molecules in a viscous medium. What causes tissue heating [1].

As you know, the adult human body consists of 60% water. But the newborn is already 90%. And modern medicine agrees that changes in the structure of intracellular and extracellular water lead to negative consequences. These include metabolic and functional changes in the cells themselves.

Let’s give an example of the negative impact of EMF on the human circulatory system. The moment the electromagnetic field enters the body, it affects the movement of charged particles in the blood. As a result, electromagnetic fields are created around the heart and major blood vessels. Thus, the movement of blood slows down a little. The consequences can be from minor changes in the heartbeat. Before pathological changes in heart rate.

Which organs and systems is affected by emf?
Over the past fifty years, many researchers have devoted their scientific work to the biological effects of EMF on living organisms [2]. They identified the most vulnerable organs and systems:
-    Hematopoietic system
-    Central nervous system
-    Cardiovascular system
-    Reproductive system
-    Brain
-    Neuroendocrine system
-    Immunity and metabolic processes

Also, Siekierzynski H. M. and co-authors (1987) [3] revealed a carcinogenic effect on the soldiers of the Polish army who served the radars. This applies to both microwave and ultra-long frequency ranges. They found a higher incidence of cancer (primarily leukemia).

What frequencies are most dangerous for human?
The biological effect of EMF radiation depends on:
- Wavelengths (or radiation frequencies)
- Generation mode (continuous, pulse)
- Conditions of exposure to the body (constant, periodic; general, local; intensity; duration)

The fact is that when low-frequency waves act on the body for a long time, it weakens the ionic conductivity of cells. However, in general, the biological activity of EMR decreases with increasing wavelength (or decreasing frequency) of radiation.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...iation.jpg

At the same time, the most dangerous in the conditions of ordinary life are high-frequency waves carrying high energy. These are frequency ranges from high to ultra-high frequencies. When exposed to high frequency waves, the ionic conductivity of cell membranes is significantly increased. At the same time, the capacitive resistance of the cell membranes decreases. Therefore, the energy of EMF waves easily penetrates the body and accumulates even more in it. And the higher the frequency of the EMF waves, the more energy the body absorbs. There is a cumulative effect of emf. And thus, EMF causes significant harm to the body.

Why a phone emf is harmful: accumulative effect
A cell phone can cause an accumulation of EMF waves in the body. After all, when talking on the phone, the brain absorbs two-thirds of the EMF energy. According to research by the Russian Center for Electromagnetic Safety [4], the danger arises if you talk on the phone for more than an hour a day.

In this case, the body accumulates an excessive amount of EMF radiation. If you must talk a lot, use a headset. And on the phone, you can glue a shungite emf protection plate that absorbs emf waves. More on how does Russian stone protect from emf and how it can block radiation of cell phone we will explain in this article.

Also, it is dangerous to talk on the phone in the car for a long time. Because the iron body of the machine does not release waves. In addition, when moving, mobile communication stations change, and the phone begins to actively search for a signal. And then the radiation is amplified. As a result, emf radiation accumulates and the body absorbs it excessively like a sponge. Further, heating occurs, as well as various biological effects.

Is the radiation from a Wi-Fi router harmful?
A Wi-Fi router emits radiation, as it transmits data using EMF waves. Wi-Fi router operates at a frequency of 2.4-6 GHz. If there are several routers in the house, then their traffic is added together. As a result, their EMRs will add up. Thus, EMF radiation is increased. And as a result, the body increases the absorption of EMF. If you were asking yourself how to get rid of EMF in my house, then natural black stone type 3will help you, for example, place a shungite emf protection pyramid next to a wi-fi device. Because Russian black stone absorbs radiation from the wi-fi router.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...24x538.jpg

The shungite EMF Protection pyramids. Nature Source to protect your home

Do microwave ovens give off radiation?
A microwave or microwave oven has a special magnetron device inside. It converts electricity into an ultra-high frequency electromagnetic field with a frequency of 2450 MHz or 2.45 GHz. EMF waves cause food molecules to rotate at a rate of one million vibrations per second. Next, friction is created, which heats the food.

The hermetically closed door does not let out waves. But over time, the doors can lose their tightness and after 5 years the oven can become a source of emf waves. To eliminate the negative effects of the microwave, it is enough not to approach it closer than 20 inches when it is working. You can also protect yourself from the radiation of a microwave oven or refrigerator using a black stone plate.

How EMF frequencies affect people: summary
Thus, we found out that when a person enters electromagnetic fields, his body begins to absorb EMF waves. The EMF radiation energy affects the natural electric and magnetic fields of a person. As a result, low-frequency EMF waves cause disruption of the ionic conduction of body cells. Hence, metabolic processes in the body are disrupted. And high-frequency waves, on the contrary, with their powerful energy enhance the ionic conductivity of cell membranes. As a result, the body absorbs even more EMF energy, and the effect of accumulating radio waves in the body arises. In turn, this can change the structure of water inside a person and his proteins. Collectively, this has broader biological implications than just thermal effects.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...ssia-1.jpg

Part II: Shungite EMF Protection: How it’s work?
As you know, EMF radiation can only block such material that can reflect and absorb the electrical and magnetic parts of the EMF wave. Such materials are called radio-absorbing materials. They are used to make screens for blocking EMF, emf blocking paint and so on. Their principle of operation is not similar to the work of a blank wall. After all, EMF radiation can pass through almost any obstacle, they can travel any distance. They even come to us from space.

Look, an electromagnetic wave interacts with all material objects in three ways:
-    Passes through the object
-    Absorbed by the object
-    Reflected from the object

And if some materials are highly reflective or absorbent, then they are suitable for screens against EMF. Composite screens are assembled from them. Since one material has only one property. Looking ahead, let’s say that a unique black stone has many properties at once, one of which is to protect from EMF.

Quote:They confirmed the hypothesis that Russian black stone, a natural fullerene, has antioxidant properties, since it reduces the intracellular production of ROS (Reactive oxygen species: oxygen ions, free radicals and peroxides). In addition, researchers have shown that Russian rock increases the activity of antioxidant enzymes (GPx, SOD and MPO) in vivo.

Russian stone, due to its porous structure, effectively purifies water from organic and inorganic pollutants. The fact is that such shungite properties as sorption, antioxidant and catalytic properties of the stone are closely related to each other.

Therefore, they allow the use of the black stone from Karelia as an efficient filter material with an efficiency of up to 95% for wastewater treatment from a wide range of pollutants.

Type of water Pollution Degree of purification, %
Iron 95
Zinc 80
Lead 85
Copper 85
Cesium 90
Strontium 97
Radionuclides 90
Fluorine 80
Ammonia 90
Organochlorine compounds 85
Phenols 90
Dioxins 97
Helminth eggs 90
Smell 85
Turbidity 95

https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-properties/

How EMF protectors work?
Materials protecting against emf are divided into:

1.    Diffusers. They reflect the EMF wave. This works by reducing the intensity of the incident and reflected waves. The intensity of the wave energy decreases due to multiple re-reflections from conducting microstructures in the material – flakes, nanoparticles.
2.    Absorbers. These are materials that absorb radio radiation. Inside them, microwave radiation is converted into thermal energy, which is due to dielectric and magnetic losses.
3.    Combined. They combine the properties of scattering and absorbing materials.
4.    Interferential. In them, the intensity of the EMF radiation is damped due to the superposition of waves with a phase difference.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...pyrite.jpg

The engraved pendant Owl with on a Russian black stone plate. White inclusions in the stone are quartz, and yellow ones are pyrite.

How does Russian stone absorb EMF radiation?
Shungite emf protection is a natural ability of this rare stone from Karelia. Recall that the Karelia region is the only place on earth where there is a mountain deposit of this unique black stone. In addition, it is a natural composite that has the properties of absorption and dispersion of EMF waves.

These protective properties are associated with its unusual structure. The structure of Karelian black stone is a quartz matrix (made of silicon dioxide) inside which carbon flakes are scattered. This is a special carbon of the highest allotropic form containing fullerenes and other nanoparticles. In addition, the quartz matrix is doped with micro-sized metals. Therefore, Russian rock can block EMF radiation. Next, we will consider in detail the question – shungite emf protection: how does it work.

If you want to learn more about this black stone from Russia, let me recommend you to read this article.

Quote:Shungite: Table of contents
    Shungite: what is it?
    The main definition and characteristics of shungite
    Where is shungite found
    Carbon in shungite
    Fullerenes in shungite
    What is fullerenes c60
    Types of shungite
    Pyrite and Quartz in shungite
    Souvenir products made of shungite their features
    Chemical composition
    Properties of shungite
    Shungite fake
    Shungite Certification
    EMF protection
    Conclusion

https://shungite-c60.com/what-is-shungite/

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...ucture.jpg

The structure of shungite emf protection stone in a scanning electron microscope: Scanning area – 100 * 100 microns, resolution – 0.3 nm, magnification – 300,000 times. Arrows show a silicate framework made of finely dispersed quartz, 1–10 μm in size and uniformly distributed carbon [5].

It is known that the mechanism of absorption of electromagnetic radiation is based on the excitation of eddy currents in a conductor and its scattering in a dielectric. Therefore, Karelian stone has ability to block EMF. Because it is a natural combined composite: carbon conductor + quartz dielectric [6].

Shungite EMF Protection: Research
The protective properties of Karelian stone have been studied by many scientists and analyzed in various researches. The shungite EMF protection properties were measured using very precise and expensive scientific equipment. The black stone type 3 studies were carried out in the UHF range from 8 to 70 GHz [19]. As a result, it turned out that Russian rock has a very high level of electromagnetic protection. The black stone almost completely absorbs microwave radiation even with a stone thickness of hundreds and even tens of microns [7, 8, 9, 10, 11].

The shielding ability of Karelian stone is confirmed by patents of the Russian Federation and the United States (patent of the Russian Federation No. 2255866 from 2005), US Pat. No. 6818821 from 2004, US Pat. No. 6937184 of 2005).

Moreover, in the stone, the shielding ability increases with an increase in the frequency of electromagnetic oscillations, while in metal structures it decreases from frequencies above 5 GHz [12].

Let us cite as an example study the shungite emf protection of the Russian candidate of physical and mathematical sciences Rodionov V.V. He proofs that natural Russian type 3 black stone absorbs microwaves in the 12.6 – 40 GHz range from 9.5 to 44.5 dB [13].

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...-range.jpg

Shungite EMF Protection test

There are also many studies of the Russian stone-based protective composites against EMF [14, 15, 16, 17]. Based on which, the shungite emf protection in the range of 0.5-18 GHz with a shielding efficiency from –10 dB to –30 dB has been proved [18]. Also proof the high efficiency of black stone shielding of microwave waves in the UHF range from 8 to 70 GHz [19].

Conclusions from research on the EMF protective properties
Summarizing the research, it can be noted that the shungite EMF protection is explained by its complex structure. First, it increases dielectric loss. This means that the wave in the stone dies out. Secondly, the energy of the electromagnetic field is scattered on carbon structures and in a silicon framework.

After all, the structure of Karelian stone has such distinctive features:
-    High initial conductivity [19].
-    The development of the nanoscale structure and its porosity.
-    Contains carbon of a special allotropic form, as well as nanoparticles of c60 fullerenes, c70 fullerenes, fullerites, monocrystalline graphite and graphene [20].
-    Silicon matrix with various dielectric dopants of natural origin.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...carbon.jpg

Nanodiffraction electron diffraction pattern of Russian stone carbon in the form of spherical multilayer fullerene-like globules, 10–30 nm in diameter, obtained by TEM: probe – 0.3–0.7 nm, electron beam energy – 100–200 keV, beam radius – 10 nm) [21].

Also in another study [31], doctors of physical and mathematical sciences Zavodinsky Victor G. and Kuz’menko Alexander P. made a quantum-mechanical calculation of the electronic structure of the C60 fullerene. As a result, it was found that upon contact of C60 fullerene fragments with silicon dioxide particles (quartz), special complexes arise.

They have a metallic character of the density of states at the Fermi level. In this case, a feature of such complexes is that the conducting regions are adjacent to the dielectric regions. That, in turn, can cause absorption and dissipation of microwave radiation. And, for example, we observe this phenomenon in natural mineral from Russia.

Shungite EMF Protection: the structural level
Reflection and scattering of the EMF wave in the black stone works at the structural nanoscale. The EMF wave passes through shungite stone and is attenuated in it due to the loss of dielectric resistance due to the silicon frame. In its turn, Russian black mineral also absorbs EMF radiation due to eddy currents in conducting layered carbon nanoparticles of fullerenes and fullerites.

Wherein, multiple re-reflection of EMF waves occurs in lamellar carbon nanoparticles. In this case, the dissipation (conversion of particle energy into heat) of microwave energy will increase. This will happen precisely due to multiple passages of waves inside the stone carbon nanoparticles.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...-stone.jpg

mage of a Karelian stone type 3 in a scanning microscope. Scheme of the work of reflections of EMF radiation from stone carbon flakes. Multiple reflections of the EMF wave are observed between the carbon flakes of the Russian stone.

Therefore, complex absorption mechanisms work in the stone, which depend on the structure of the rock. Fullerenes C60 and other nanocarbon inclusions in Russian stone operate at the level of nanoscale electromagnetism. Which is significantly different from classical electromagnetism. Thus, science has proven the ability of the black rock to absorb EMF waves, and reflect, as well as scatter waves in its thickness [22, 23, 24].

Thus, science has proven shungite EMF protection properties, it can absorb radiation, and reflect, as well as scatter waves in its thickness.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...tion-2.jpg

Part III: Shungite EMF Protection and 5G Networks?
What is 5g radio frequency and how is it different from the EMF?

EMF radiation is electromagnetic waves that add up to an electromagnetic field. As we already know, different waves have their own range (wavelength and frequency). 5G waves are also EMF waves, only of a special range.

The name 5G stands for a new standard for mobile communications. It differs from the current 4G standard in terms of frequencies and high productivity. For the transition from 4G to 5G, they will first use the 4G infrastructure thanks to frequency refarming.

Parameters 4G 5G

Peak download speed 1 Gigabit/sec 20 Gigabit/sec
Download speed for users 10 Megabit/sec 100 Megabit/sec
Delay 10 milliseconds 4 milliseconds (1 milliseconds for URLLC)
Maximum travel speed without signal loss 350 km/h 500 km/h
Connection density 100 000 devices/km2 1 000 000 devices/km2
Traffic per unit area 0,1 mbps/m2 10 mbps/m2
Comparative characteristics of 4G and 5G networks (decryption mbps – megabit/sec).

What frequencies are used for 5G?
For 5G, two new frequency ranges of electromagnetic waves have been allocated:

1) Frequency Range 1 (FR1)
These are electromagnetic waves with a traditional frequency from the sub-6 GHz range (2.5 GHz, 3.5 GHz and 3.7-4.2 GHz). They will carry the data stream over long distances.

2) Frequency Range 2 (FR2)
The second, high frequency wavelength range will effectively transmit data over short distances. The fundamental novelty of the 5G standard lies precisely in the introduction of the second band. FR2s start at 24 GHz, going up to ~ 50 GHz and higher depending on the country and operator.

For example, for the United States, these are 24 GHz, 28 GHz, and the upper bands 37 GHz, 39 GHz, and 47 GHz. Bands above 95 GHz are also considered [25].

5G dangers: too many non-ionizing EMF radiation transmitters and receivers
The danger of the 5g radiation range is the high frequency of the waves and the large number of transmitters. After all, Frequency Range 2 is high frequency electromagnetic waves. They have a very short wavelength – millimeter. Therefore, they efficiently transfer data over short distances. And due to their high frequency, they can carry a huge amount of information. However, they have a low penetrating power, so they quickly go out.

Radio frequency 5G near me: what are small cells?
EMF waves of the second 5g range are less resistant to interference and obstacles generated by the environment. Therefore, the coverage radius of each base station will decrease. In this regard, a denser infrastructure will be required, consisting of the so-called Small cells. This means there will be many 5G receivers in an urban environment. Most likely, they will appear on lighting poles, walls of buildings, public transport stops. They can also be made in the form of a simple object – an advertising lightbox or a trash can.

The essence of the 5G standard is the introduction of the second range (millimeter wavelength range of high frequency EMF) to achieve large volumes and speed of data transfer.

Why is 5G technology harmful?
-    Many 5g transmitters that transmit high frequency waves.
-    High frequency waves are the most dangerous for humans and other living organisms.
-    Due to the large number of receivers, different 5g waves will overlap each other. Their frequencies will overlap and result in a stronger electromagnetic field. This means that the electromagnetic field will be much more absorbed by the human body due to the cumulative effect.
-    The human body will absorb more emf waves from the 5g range, which will lead to various negative biological effects.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...encies.jpg

Electromagnetic spectrum of 5G frequency range

How to protect youself from EMF 5G radiation
Since 5G requires a large abundance of receivers around it, the classical protection by time and distance from the amp becomes more difficult. And so there was a heated debate around 5G technology. Also, see more about 5g technologies here. However, ability to block EMF 5g radiation is still possible. After all, 5G waves are the same EMF waves, which can be protected from using special radio-absorbing materials.

These materials have proven protective properties against EMF radiation. Such materials include black stone type 3 from Karelia containing fullerenes. It is a natural composite that provides 5g radiation protection. This is a scientifically proven fact. In addition, based on Russian EMF Protection stone, special radio-absorbing materials are created that protect against non-ionizing EMF microwave radiation.

Therefore, Karelian black rock can provide active protection from 5g radiation in conditions when there are many transmitters of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation of 5g frequencies around.

Quote:https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...24x512.jpg

Russian Black Rock as a 5G Protection
Welcome to our official website. Our online store c60 has prepared this article as part of an increasingly heated debate around 5G of wireless networks. This essay provides information on 5G network technology, their dangerous and 5G protection.

In this article we have tried to reveal the question of understanding these electromagnetic waves of high frequency and how they affect human health. In addition, in the final part of this article we have tried to give examples of how Russian shungite black stone type 3 can help in protecting against EMF. You can learn more about the rare stone in our article.

5G a new generation of mobile network
The large-scale spread of cellular communication requires an unambiguous sanitary and hygienic assessment. Perhaps the existing regulations that regulate the impact of EMF in Russia and other countries of the world, created by cellular communication systems, do not adequately reflect the essence of the changes. In addition, they are increasingly controversial and contradictory in a number of their provisions.

In the official medical information field, it is believed that the only visible negative effect of exposure to EMF radiation is simply the heating of body tissues. This opinion is based on research by the cancer center cancer.gov. Moreover, it is currently claimed that no other side effects allegedly do not exist.

However, a group of electromagnetic field physicists skeptical of the new mobile communication standard. As a result, a special website was created. It’s – EMFscientist.org. Back in 2015, they published a press release, according to which mobile transmitters can increase the risk of cancer, cell stress and have a devastating effect on genes, as well as blunt memory and people’s ability to learn.

Similarly, they published a study last 2018 in which they prove that exposure to radiation produces heart cancer in rats
Thus, at present, the public is increasingly concerned about the situation with electromagnetic radiation. And all the more people fear spread of networks fifth generation.

Humanity realizes that 5G can be dangerous
For example, a New York State Senator James F. Gaughran (5th District) wrote an open letter on July 23, 2019 to The Federal Communications Commission. They asked to study the impact of 5G on human health. He pointed to people’s concerns about the massive and ubiquitous construction of new generation of mobile networks around homes.

After all, high frequency waves can negatively affect the health of the population. Therefore, it is necessary to investigate the influence of 5G frequency transmission stations on living organisms. In addition, to research a effective ways to 5G protection.

Why 5G protection can be more difficult?
An essential feature of 5G is that it requires a wide range of frequencies, depending on the application and the surrounding conditions. The higher the frequency range, the higher the data rate it can provide.
However, the ultrahigh frequency signal quickly fades out.

Therefore, the transmission radius does not exceed a couple of hundred meters. In addition, the walls of buildings – an insurmountable barrier to such a signal. So, the higher the frequency, the more transmitters have to be installed.
With low frequencies, the situation is reversed. The signal is more stable and is transmitted over long distances, but speed suffers. That is why for the widespread introduction of 5G networks and their normal operation of a single frequency band is not enough.

What frequency is used for 5G networks
The frequency spectrum for 5G can be divided into three groups, depending on what the networks will be used for:
-    The first group is the range below 2 GHz. The range of the transmitter can reach several kilometers. However, the maximum data rate is not more than 100 Mbit / s. Suitable for covering larger areas, provides a stable signal indoors. Applicable for mass machine-to-machine communication (mMTS), the Internet of things, because they do not generate very large amounts of traffic but requires ultra-reliable connection and low latency.
-    The second group – the middle range, or the so-called C-Band, with a frequency of 2 to 6 GHz. The range from a few hundred meters to 1-2 km, Provides a relatively stable signal indoors and the high-speed data transmission. This range is considered optimal for 5g network coverage of the urban environment. Suitable for the Internet of things and machine-to-machine communication, as well as for user applications that do not require high data rates.
-    The third group – ultrahigh frequencies above 6 GHz. It uses wide frequency bands and provides a large bandwidth. Suitable for services that require high data rates, up to 20 Gbit / s – 3D video, augmented reality, holographic communication, tactile Internet and so on. However, the range of the signal-within the line of sight between the transmitter and the receiver – is not more than 200 meters. In addition, the signal does not pass through walls, and is damped by certain weather conditions, such as rain. That is why the full development of this segment requires a high density of transmitters. based on these data we can assume that the more such sensors will be installed the stronger and more stable will be EMF.

This fact should not be left out and probably requires more modern approaches in the field of 5G protection. Scientific studies in many countries have confirmed the ability of Russian stone to protect against EMF of different nature. Probably in the future, RUssian rock type 3 will be the basis for creating an effective defense against the new problems of modern man.

Frequencies 5G in different countries
Most countries for the development of fifth-generation networks allocate different frequency spectra-both below 6 GHz and above. In 2015, during the world Radiocommunication conference (WRC-15), countries agreed on the allocation of frequencies for 5G in the spectrum up to 6 GHz. The European Union has defined a range of 3.4-3.8 GHz; South Korea-3.4-3.7 GHz; Australia-3.4-3.7 GHz. Distinguished Japan and China: they decided to develop two spectra below 6 GHz. Japan – 3.6-4.2 GHz and 4.4-4.9 GHz. China-3.3-3.6 GHz and 4.8-5 GHz.

In turn, the US in the development of 5G generally apart. The root frequency range of the fifth-generation networks will make ultrahigh frequencies. The US has already held two auctions for 5g band frequencies above 6GHz. Spectrum frequencies of 24 GHz and 28 GHz were sold. Later this year, it is planned to hold auctions for three more bands of ultrahigh frequencies: 37, 39 and 47 GHz. It is also known about auctions for three more bands of ultrahigh frequencies: 37, 39 and 47 GHz.

USA President Donald trump has stated that the US must secure global leadership in the construction of 5G networks. and progress is evident: by the end of 2019, the country will have as many fifth-generation frequency spectra as there are nowhere else in the world.
EMF and 5G protection.

How EMF affects a person
Many scientific studies on emfscientist.org point to potential oxidative damage caused by EMF radiation. Above all, oxidative stress is associated with many chronic diseases. They created a call to the UN on July 22, 2019, which was supported by 248 scientists from almost fifty countries. Scientists urgently need to reconsider the essence of the impact that 4G and 5G telecommunication technologies have on people and the environment.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...tack-6.jpg

How to protected from EMF
At the moment, to reduce the risk of radiation exposure, it is necessary to spend less time near the sources of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G. Or you need to take breaks during work and move away from them.
In General, the meaning of harm from EMF and 5G radiation is the formation of free radicals in humans and animals. In turn, they are formed in large numbers as a result of exposure to high frequency waves.

Ultimately, free radicals harm the body. However, get rid of them or reduce their number can be with the help of antioxidants.
Therefore, foods that contain antioxidants will be useful. These include, for example: almonds, broccoli, cherries, eggs, kiwi, cabbage, oranges, pumpkin seeds, salmon and others.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...cals-1.jpg

Russian black stone as a 5G protection material
At the same time, there is another way to combat the negative effects of radiation in the form of free radicals. This is capable of a molecule of carbon rare round shape-fullerene C60. These Nanoparticles size of 1.6-1.8 nm and can very quickly associate radicals and neutralize their harmful effects.

Also, back in 2005 about this property buckyballs clearly stated Thomas Jefferson of University Hospital scientific research: “Researchers Find Nanoparticle Shows Promise in Reducing Radiation Side Effects”.

A group of American scientists has shown that microscopic molecules of carbon C60 can protection normal tissues from exposure to radiation.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...-c60-7.jpg

The fullerene C 60 nanoparticle was discovered accidentally in 1978 by laser irradiation of graphite.
Scientists gave the molecule the name of buckminsterfullerene or the buckyball in honor of the American architect Buckminster Fuller. They did so because of the similarity of the shape of the molecule (because it looks like a football) and the domes of the buildings that were built by this artist.

The buckyball formed on Earth after lightning strikes, as a result of burning natural gas. For industrial use, C 60 was mined by burning graphite rods. It should be noted that the synthesis of fullerene is expensive. Also, these nanoparticle was found in space.

Natural 5G protection
In the natural state, these round nanoparticles are contained only in the natural EMF Protection Russian black stone. A Deposit of ancient mineral exists in the only place in the world in Russia in the Republic of Karelia. In addition, the stone exists in two forms. It is a variety of elite type 1 form, which has a pure carbon content of 98%. As a result, the content of fullerenes C60 is at the maximum level. Also, it is the second variation of the black classic with a content of fullerenes C60 about 30%. This type of shungite has high 5G EMF protective properties.

How the process of neutralization of free radicals can be found in our special article about the unique properties of Russian EMF rock.
Thus, the transition to 5G technology promises the development of the “Internet of things” and a breakthrough in the field of unmanned transport. Whoever makes this transition will be the market leader and will also have access to the data set.

So, our generation will witness this great technology race. And as public dependence on electrical devices increases, it’s important for us to understand the potential risk and find ways to 5G protection ourselves.

https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-as-a-5g-protection/

Part IV: The use of Russian black stone in life for protection from EMF fields
Shungite EMF Protection: Products

Currently, many research institutes and organizations are conducting research on the EMF and creating protectors from the EMF [26]. They are radio-absorbing materials, usually composites with a complex structure. Their production is quite expensive, so developers are looking for cheaper and simpler designs.

It is often necessary to cover large areas for shielding from electromagnetic fields. In this regard, there has long been an interest in affordable unique black stone from Karelia (Russia). Because this stone exhibits effective and affordable stone emf shield benefits.

For example based on the Russian rock from radiation, various materials are created that protect against electromagnetic fields:
-    shielding paint based in powder [27]
-    Finishing materials (tiles, floors) [28]
-    Cement with inclusions of powder
-    Building boards made of stone impregnated particle board
-    Anechoic chambers for special studies
-    Military technology
-    Treatment rooms

In this case, the main principles of shielding electromagnetic signals are the redirection of vibration energy due to reflection from surfaces with geometric inhomogeneities. As well as absorption of waves inside Russian stone based materials.

Scientific patents for Karelian rock type 3 based EMF shielding materials
Various organizations are investigated the radioprotective properties of the stone and have created some materials based on them thar has ability to protect from emf. At the same time, they patented the technology of their production. To obtain a patent, an invention must be novel, have an inventive level, and it can be applied in industrial production. As an example, we will cite several registered patents for protection against EMF, finishing materials based on Russain shungite stone.

-    Russian black emf protection stone as absorbing EMF waves: US Pat. No. 6818821 dated 2004 [32]
-    A protective shield against the effects of electromagnetic radiation and a method of its manufacture. Patent №2234176 -2002, Scientific and technical innovation enterprise “Girokont”.
-    BUILDING MATERIAL FOR SHIELDING OF PREMISES. Dry mortar for the protection of technical equipment and people in medical, industrial, scientific, administrative and residential premises from the effects of ionizing radiation. Patent No. 2388715, 2010 ALFAPOL LLC.
-    Dry composition based on black stone for obtaining materials with a unique combination of properties (shungilite) RU 2540747: “National Research Technological University” MISiS “.
-    A composite material based on black stone and a method for its production. Facing tiles that reduce the level of radiation, radio transparency and increase antiseptic and biocidal properties. Holders of the patent RU 2405749
-    WOOD-CHIPPING PLATE with black stone powder. Utility model patent number: RU 137500 U1 Russia, 2013. FSUE “Petrozavodsk State University”.
-    DEVICE FOR PROTECTION AGAINST ENERGY IMPACT. Protection against radio emission of a wide range from household appliances, mobile phones, etc. Patent number for a useful model: RF No. 2255866. 2009 OOO “Multitekhnologii”.

Medical and military technologies for stopping EMF waves using Russian black stone
Also, the protective properties of Karelian stone are used in treatment rooms for shielding from EMF radiation. It is useful for the cardiovascular system, normalizes blood pressure. For example, in St. Petersburg, such medical chambers have been made at the Russian Military Medical Academy.

In addition, with the use of shungite emf protection stone, it is possible to create a room into which neither a sound wave nor an electromagnetic one can penetrate. There will be no echo in it, and such a room is called an anechoic chamber. In it, you can record a music album or test high-power radar antennas. Such a large-sized camera (30x18x9 meters) was made by the scientific institute of the military concern Almaz-Antey in Russia. The EMF block frame of such a camera was completely made of material with the use of c60 stone.

Thus, type 3 stone-based radio-absorbing materials are used in the construction and decoration of premises. To ensure electromagnetic safety in residential areas, at workplaces located near sources of electromagnetic radiation. And, also for protection against X-ray radiation of medical equipment [30]. In addition, EMF uses the protective properties of the stone in materials for medical and even military purposes.

Shungite EMF Protection: Benefits of Natural Material
Most importantly, the advantages of natural stone are that the shungite EMF protection properties of the stone are manifested even at the smallest thickness of the mineral. As we described above, a thin plate with a thickness of 10 to 50 microns was used to study the screening properties of Karelian stone. This is even less than the thickness of a human hair (and it is 50-100 microns).

At the same time, Russian black rock provides almost complete (40 dB and more) absorption of both low-frequency and high-frequency radiation. This opens wide opportunities for the use of EMF block paint based in raw stone powder. Also, black stone EMF protection products in the form of pyramids and spheres or cubes located everywhere will help to make an EMF blocker for home.

The products for EMF protection made of shungite stone.

Type 3 black stone pyramid (polished surface) and nugget of elite silver stone type 1

Russian black stone type 3 powder

Part V: The ability of Russian black stone to screen the EMF depending on the carbon content in it
Elite silver stone vs black classic stone

At present, we can distinguish Russian rock by the concentration of carbon in it. For example, the researcher Borisov P.A. distinguishes five varieties depending on the carbon content: type-I or another name is elite (75% ÷ 98%), type-II (35% ÷ 75%), type-III (20% ÷ 35%), type-IV (10% ÷ 20 %) and type-V (less than 10%).

Above all according to the results of multiple studies, black stone of the third type with a carbon content of 20-35% has a high efficiency in absorbing and reflecting EMF radiation even in comparison with stone with a high carbon content. At the same time, it is this type of Rock from Karelia that was massively investigated on the EMF properties. This makes it possible to successfully use this type of black stone for protection against EMF radiation in a wide range of non-ionizing radiation frequencies.

Scientific research of black powder made of Russian stone against EMF
Firstly let us give as an example a large study of the microwave properties of Russian rock from the Zazhoginskoye deposit (Republic of Karelia, Russia) with a carbon content of 33.62%. This scientific research was carried out by V.V. Rodionov [10] in his dissertation for the degree of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences.

The researcher took sample No. 1 in the form of powder from the zazhoginsky Deposit with a carbon content of 33.62 %. And sample # 2 was obtained from the same black stone from Karelia, only all components except carbon were removed from it, bringing the carbon concentration to 95-98%.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...tion-3.jpg

The data on the amplitude-frequency characteristics of sample №1 of natural Russian black stone in powder (carbon concentration 33.62%) and sample №2 of the same natural stone in powder (carbon concentration 95-98%). Sample No. 2 was obtained from the same black stone type 3 powder of the first sample by removing all inclusions, except for carbon, with hydrofluoric acid.

Shungite EMF Protection: Result of studies
During the research, it was found that, carbon in Karelian stone from the Zazhogino deposit is completely identical to carbon of the first type (anthraxolite or elite stone with a carbon content of more than 98%) [10, p. 85].

Scientist noted that sample No. 1 with a carbon content of 33.62% absorbed microwave radiation very effectively. At the same time, there is a slight difference between the indicators of the two samples in the form of oscillations. Herewith the presence of a high level of microwave absorption of natural Russian stone in the initial state is due to a rather low electrical conductivity (~ 1 S/m).

In turn, this causes an increase in dielectric loss (since there is non-conductive quartz) [10, p. 117]. And in the second sample with a carbon content of 95-98%, a slight increase in the level of reflection of EMF waves was observed. Together, it also absorbed waves due to multiple reflections and absorptions in layered carbon structures.

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...ibel-2.jpg

Data Frequency response of the transmission coefficient S21 of EMF radiation of samples №1 and №2 (absorption of the EMF wave)

In conclusion, there is no significant difference in the complex phenomenon of absorption and reflection of EMF waves between samples №1 and №2. Therefore, Karelian c60 stone from the from the world’s only deposit Zazhoginskoe from Karelia (Russia) is actively used in industry to produce various materials to block EMF.

How to use Shungite for emf protection?
In short, Russian black stone can be used to protect against EMF in those places where the highest EMF and 5g radiation comes from. Usually these are Wi-Fi routers and a place near your home computer. Next to them you can put a stone pyramid, a sphere or a cube to absorb EMF radiation.

Also, you can just put any EMF stone products next to it. And, of course, a protective plate for your phone against EMF, for example, with engraving, will suit you, and the same pendant to protect yourself. In our online store from Karelia (Russia) you will find only real black Karelian rock c60 from the Zazhoginskoye deposit.

Meanwhile we confirm this with our certificates. And we manufacture a wide range of products. And in order for you not to encounter fake, we made review about this.

https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-fake/

https://x2n3c9b7.rocketcdn.me/wp-content...d-fake.mp4

The Karelian shungite products for EMF protection with a unpolished surface

Conclusion
So, summing up, we figured out the issue of shungite EMF protection. Also we answered the main question – How does shungite protect from emf. In addition, we found out that many scientific studies of the properties of Russian stone have been carried out. Primarily in order to use it to protect from emf fields, including on an industrial scale.

Of course, the researchers studied and realized that Karelian black rock has the most important qualities for protection against EMF, because it can absorb and reflect EMF waves.

The phenomenon of the Russian stone is not limited to its protective properties, it has many other benefits, for example, antioxidant properties.

However, in Karelian black rock there is still a mysterious secret of fullerene c60, this amazing molecule, which is credited with properties on the verge of living and inanimate matter. If you liked our article, then we will be glad if you share it with your friends with a link to our website.

Scientific sources, these scientific resources were used to create this article:
    [1] Bernhardt J.H., 1979, 1984
    [2] – Works of Soviet authors Drochigina NA, Sadchikova MN, 1964; Konchalovskaya N.M. et al., 1964; Sokolov V.V. et al., 1964; Belova S.F., 1968; Vermel A.E., Sadchikova N.M., 1983, etc., V.V. Antipov et al., 1980. Monographs and reviews Gordon ZV, 1966; thematic collections of Scientific Research Institute GT and PZ of the USSR Academy of Medical Sciences 1960, 1964, 1968, 1972. R.A. Williams and Th.S. Webb (1980). Kallen В. et al., 1982-Imerov N.F., Suvorov G.A. “Physical factors of the industrial and natural environment. Hygienic Assessment and Control . – Moscow Medicine, 2003
    [3] Siekierzynski H. M., Czerski P. et al., 1974, S. Hamburger et al., 1983, Szmigielski S., Pool R., 1990.
    [4] Interview Oleg GRIGORIEV, Director of the Center for Electromagnetic Safety, Deputy Chairman of the Russian National Committee for Protection against Non-Ionizing Radiation, member of the Scientific Advisory Committee of the WHO International Electromagnetic Project.
    [5] Jushkin N. P. Globular supramolecular structure data scanning tunneling microscopy Reports. Acad. Science USSR. 1994. Vol. 337, № 6. P. 800–803 [in Russian].
    [6] VI All-Russian conference on nanomaterials with elements of a scientific school for young people. Moscow. From 22 to 25 November 2016 The Collection of materials, page 413
    [7] Moshnikov I.A., Kovalevsky V.V., Lazareva T.N., Petrov A.V. The use of c60 Russian emf protection rocks in the creation of radio-shielding composite materials. Proceedings of the meeting “Geodynamics, magmatism, sedimentogenesis and minerageny of north-west Russia. Petrozavodsk Institute of Geology, KarRC RAS. 2007.S. 272-274.
    [8] Lynkov L.M., Mahmud M.Sh., Krishtopova E.A. Screens of electromagnetic radiation based on powdered. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series C. Fundamental Sciences. Novopolotsk PSU. 2012. No. 4. S.103-108.
    [9] Sokolov V.A., Kalinin Yu.K., Dyukkiev E.F. (ed.). Shungite emf protection stone is a new carbonaceous raw material. Petrozavodsk Karelia. 1984
    [10] Rodionov V.V. Mechanisms of interaction of microwave radiation with nanostructured carbon-containing materials. Dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. Kursk. 2014.
    [11] Golovanov O.A., Makeeva G.S., Rinkevich A.B. Interaction of electromagnetic waves with periodic lattices of micro- and nanoribbons of graphene in the terahertz range. ZhTF. 2016.V.86. # 2. Pp. 119-126.
    [12] D.V. Tyulnin. TO THE QUESTION OF PRIORITY AREAS PRACTICAL USE OF RAW STONE MATERIALS Seminar No. 7. 2010
    [13] V.V. Rodionov Mechanisms of interaction of microwave radiation with nanostructured carbon-containing materials. Dissertation for the degree of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences Kursk, 2015.
    [14] Mechanisms of microwave absorp-tion in carbon compounds from shungite rock S.G. Emelyanov, A.P. Kuzmenko, V.V. Rodionov, M.B. Dobromyslov Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 2013. Vol. 5, N 4. Р. 04023-1 – 04023-3.
    [15] Carbon nanostructured formations from Russian stone A.P. Kuzmenko, V.M. Emelyanov, V.E. Dreizin, S.A. Efanov, V.V. Rodionov News of the South-West State University. 2012.Vol. 2, No. 41, part 1. S. 97-102.
    [16] Influence of structural features and physico-chemical properties of metal-carbon nanocomposites with ferromagnetic metal inclusions on microwave radiation A.P. Kuzmenko, L.V. Kozhitov, D.G. Muratov, V.V. Rodionov, A.V. Popkova, E.V. Yaku-shko, M.B. Dobromyslov Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 2017. Vol. 6, N 3. P. 03024-1 – 03024- 5.
    [17] Graphene-based microwave absorb-ing composites A review and prospective F. Meng, H. Wang, F. Huang, Y. Guo, Z. Wang, D. Hui, Z. Zhou Composites Part B Engineering. 2018. Vol. 137. Р. 260-277.
    [18] Abdulhadi H. D. A., Belousova E. S., Prudnik A. M., Lynkou L. M. Mechanical and electromagnetic properties of shields on the base of needle-punched material with conductive and dielectric coatings. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.Physical-technical series, 2019, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 44–50.
    [19] A model representation of the microstructure, conductivity and microwave properties of graphene-containing rock. Journal of Radio Electronics. 2017. No. 9.
    [20] Golubev E.A. AFM study of aggregates of carbon nanoparticles from aqueous colloidal solutions of stones and fullerenes E. A. Golubev, N. N. Rozhkova, V. N. Filippov Surface. – 2007. – No. 10. – S. 47-52.
    [21] Yushkin N.P. Globular supramolecular structure of Karelain stone data of scanning tunneling microscopy Dokad Academy of Sciences USSR. 1994. T. 337. No. 6. P. 800–803.
    [22] Emelyanov, S.G. Mechanisms of microwave absorption in carbon compounds [text] S.G. Emelyanov, A.P. Kuzmenko, V.V. Rodionov, M.B. Dobromyslov Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. — 2013. — Vol. 5., № 4. — P. 04023-1 – 04023-3.
    [23] Kuzmenko, A.P. Microwave absorption mechanisms in carbon compounds [text] A. P. Kuzmenko, V.V. Rodionov, S. G. Emelyanov Physics and technology of nanomaterials and structures collection of scientific articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference.– Kursk, 2013.– P. 23 – 25.
    [24] Kuzmenko, A.P. Shielding of microwave radiation with carbon nanomaterials [text] A.P. Kuzmenko, V.V. Rodionov Information-measuring diagnostic and control systems. Diagnostics – 2013 Sat. materials III Intern. scientific and technical Conf. – Kursk, 2013. – S. 128 – 135.
    [26] International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and (CISPR) Special International Committee on Radio Interference (CISPR) a huge research work is carried out in the creation of a regulatory framework in the field of EMC, means and materials are created to protect against electromagnetic disturbances. [25] The Federal Communications Commission fcc.gov5G.
    [27] Electromagnetic absorbers based on fire-resistant paints with powder filler. D.N. Lisovsky, M.Sh. Mahmud, G.A. Vlasova, T.A. Pulko. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. P. Brovki 6, Minsk, 220013, Belarus Received March 27, 2012.
    [28] Decorating material based on stone from Russia for protection biological objects from electromagnetic fields M.Sh. Mahmud, E.S. Belousova, A.A. Kazeka, A. M. Pudnik Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. P. Brovki, 6, Minsk, 220013, Belarus. Received October 11, 2014.
    [29] Nanostructured screens of electromagnetic radiation, E.S. Belousova abstract for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences, Mink 2015, Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
    [30] PROTECTION OF RESIDENTIAL SPACES FROM ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND IONIZING RADIATION. Article in the collection CONSTRUCTION-2014 modern problems of industrial and civil construction. FGBOU VPO Rostov State University of Civil Engineering (Rostov-on-Don), 2014. Most importantly, the advantages of natural stone are that the shungite EMF protection properties of the stone are manifested even at the smallest thickness of the mineral.
    [31] ELECTRONIC STRUCTURE OF COMPLEXES CONSISTED OF FULLERENES, THEIR FRAGMENTS, AND SILICON DIOXIDE NANOPARTICLES. Zavodinsky Victor G., Institute for Materials Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Khabarovsk, Russia. Kuz’menko Alexander P., South-West State University, Kursk, Russia
    [32] Electromagnetic wave absorption material and an associated device.

Tags: 5g protection, emf protection, EMF radiation, shungite 5g, shungite emf, shungite emf proof, shungite emf protection, shungite emf shield, shungite experience, shungite studies

https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-emf-pr...and-stady/