Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic
Hey Richard,

I just found this forum and I haven't been able to read everything yet, so could you a condensed version of what you went through with the Swerdlows? I mean the low down on all the sh*t they put you and your family through?

Welcome to the forum Enki,

The short story is for some reason stewart lost his mind about a post I made here. People were asking why the expansions site was down again. I asked their webmaster what happened, and he said they were hacked. So I posted on this forum that the expansions site was hacked. stewart heard I posted that and he went nuts. I don't really know why he blew his top over that. All I can figure is he didn't want the public to know his site got hacked. He started sending nasty emails to my girlfriend and me, saying he's going to sue us and turn us in to the police for growing medical marijuana. The funny thing about that is stew and Gail were funding his business with marijuana money. He was just trying to figure out a way to get me off the internet from exposing things about him.

I was shocked he was behaving this way. All I could figure was that he was in one of his crazy, angry alters again. He is a Kazarian Jew and a Scorpio. That makes a perfect combination for a sociopath. I have never seen anyone that has a temper like he has. He would fly off the handle off little things that most people wouldn’t give a second thought to. I knew stew very well, and he's the most evil person I have ever met. He's good at playing the victim, but he was no victim, he was a victimizer and still is. Stew raped and murdered hundreds of boys during rituals at Montauk. Only an evil person could do that.

All stew cares about is fame and money. He’s an opportunist and is always looking for ways to grab more fame and money. He steals info from other people and claims it as his own. The Jesus story is one example. That’s Duncan’s story, and stew stole it for him.

My sources say that he is stilling working for the CIA and his business is to find people whose programming is failing and to reprogram them. He is also looking for useful info that programmed people might know.

The swerdlows both like to break up couples. This helps them keep control over people easier. They managed to break my girlfriend and me apart because she couldn’t handle all the harassment the swerdlows were doing to us. She had to get out of here and move to NJ near hear daughter.

He's a sex maniac too. He convinces his clients, men and women to have sex with him. He tells them it's a way to deprogram them. It amazes me the amount of people fall for the swerdlows con games.

Oh, yeah, I forgot the craziest part. He hired people to hack my forum, and he hired 3 black witches to kill me. One of the witches told me about it and said he wouldn't take part in that.

Enki, have you had any dealings with them?

Wow, that's quite a story. I think Stewart's emotional mind is stuck at a child's age. His anger fits remind me of a child having a tantrum. When a child experiences trauma, the emotional mind will stay at the age. I know about the raping and murdering he has done. He still has never shown any remorse for that.

I don't think he's capable of remorse. He always says "The end justifies the means". That tells me it doesn't matter to him who he hurts as long as it brings him money and fame.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,392 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,878 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,799 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,075 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
  Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation? Mercy Now 213 62,752 08-17-2011, 01:26 AM