Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart's "Jupiter Sun" might be impossible
A star isn't fire. It's glowing power somehow siphoned from elsewhere. Some think they're black holes under chirality.

A flamestorm jupiter is stupid cause of this.

Besides, it would be a tiny white twinkle. How warm

infrared Wrote:A star isn't fire. It's glowing power somehow siphoned from elsewhere. Some think they're black holes under chirality.

A flamestorm jupiter is stupid cause of this.

Besides, it would be a tiny white twinkle. How warm

Since you brought up the topic of a Jupiter sun, have you heard of "Project Lucifer?"

I have.

A star, in some way, drains its light from somewhere totally different

Earth probably has about 700 million years before everything's dead due to aged resources.

That's not very much considering that day will come anyway, it'll be the last morning of the last day on Earth, so to speak.

Additionally, Earth is very old.

People were on Earth when Lyrae was in power. We are in the distant, junkyard 'night' future of Earth in this sense.

2010 is almost over... Yet it is the year that Stewart predicted the ignition of Jupiter... is this still true?

His predictions never come true. He keeps bragging how they all come true but I don't know of any that have come true.
He also said the Illuminati was turning the earth over to the reptilians and moving all the specifically programmed people off earth and letting the rest die by 2010.

I have the newest revision of BBTB

The future plans pages were updated, and now outline 2010-2075.

He now claims the Illuminati are megasizing the Earth to the size of a star.

Another prediction of his was Mitt Romney was going to win the last presidential election and the Mormons were going to usher in the new world religion.

The only psychics that I know of that make accurate predictions are the psychic twins.

http://www.psychictwins.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-PSYCHI...4067623593

Stew needs to do a Hypersex DVD with Janet