Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Days
Thank you all so very much for all your wonderful suggestions.  I want to try them all and I don't know where to start.

Kris Kringle:  I'm glad I was able to bring back a memory for you (or should I say I'm sorry?).  I'm going to try the suggestions that you said.  But I'm starting to think like my sister now: Did we ever have birthdays?  I'm beginning to think: what difference does it make?  I should just move on from here.

William:  I don't think I want to visit the places I went to when I was a child.  Almost all of them were major programming sites (Air Force bases in Washington and Florida, Salt Lake City Utah, Army base in Alabama, Disneyland, the list goes on).  "Recapitulation..." hmmm...I've never heard of that before.  It sure does sound interesting.  I'm going to have to give that a try also.  And Time Travel...ah, man, would I like to do that - for real - not just in my mind.  What trouble I could cause. :unibrow:

Avatar: I'm going to make myself continue to write - even when I "just don't feel like it."

S.I.: Yes, free association.  Who knows what I will put down on paper.  Maybe I'll also go back and look at all my past stories and books I have written.  See if there are any syncronisities...

Thanks again all.  I will let you know if anything turns up.

God Bless You Dream Time.Your Angels are with you always and you will eventually break through and access your long term memories even though the Reptilian Illuminati Families programmed you to blank you memories as long as you focus on the task of Deprogramming.See if you can recall any long term memory of your early childhood interactions with your Mother and Father. This is a good starting point.Take care my friend.

[user=2]DreamTime[/user] wrote:

William:  I don't think I want to visit the places I went to when I was a child.  Almost all of them were major programming sites (Air Force bases in Washington and Florida, Salt Lake City Utah, Army base in Alabama, Disneyland, the list goes on).  "

OK......  I will put my nice psychoanilization cap on (is that a word?)  Anyhoo,  ....I think the above is telling..... What is difference between visit in real life and in the mind??????  See where im going here......  I think you should maybe put those places on the Golden Altar...........   Clean it up in your mind then maybe you can remember the past..........  This is just a start!

Sometimes we must focus on what we dont want to focus on.  Your lucky as you now know how to protect yourself and use grounding and balance.

I was talking to my sister tonight (again), and I was telling her a little about "twinning."  She doesn't understand a lot of this programming stuff, but at least she has an open mind about it, and she agrees that it was strange how much we were alike when we were young and how much we were always together.  It was like we were each other's only friend.

Then I started asking her if she remembered this park that was directly across the street from the house we lived in as kids (I still remember the address: 2020 S. 74th St.).  Anyway, this park (called Rogers Park), was a park that was NOT a park.  It had no stuff for kids (like normal parks had) like swings, slides, sandboxes, etc. - all it had was a circle in the center of it, with dark green benches that ringed the circle.  The circle had one path that led to it, and the path just "happened" to be directly across from our house.  My sister and I used to jump from bench to bench around the circle.  Or else we had a rope and one of us pretended to be a horse and the other one held onto the rope and jumped from bench to bench as the "horse" ran around the circle.

Now that I know what I know, I wonder if this "park" was in reality something else.  Like maybe some kind of ceremony circle where rituals were performed?  And maybe, just maybe, we were unknowingly part of those rituals...hmmm more food for thought. 

My sister said she also remembers seeing, what she called "ghosts", outside our second floor window staring in at us.  She said to this day, she does not like to let her hands or feet hang off the side of the bed, in case something grabs her.  She also has to be covered no matter how hot it is.  Funny thing about that is - I am the EXACT same way.  Although I can't recall seeing anything outside the windows.

I do remember two board games that my mom got us and liked us to play: Chutes and Ladders, and Go To The Head Of The Class.  I think I remember Stewart saying that those were two huge programming games.  Oh yeah...also Cootie.  Any of you remember those games? 

DreamTime Wrote:I do remember two board games that my mom got us and liked us to play: Chutes and Ladders, and Go To The Head Of The Class.  I think I remember Stewart saying that those were two huge programming games.  Oh yeah...also Cootie.  Any of you remember those games? 

I thought it was Snakes and Ladders which would presumably involve Reptilian programming.

:big grin: I had to laugh when I saw that, Violet.  I don't know if there is another game called "Snakes and Ladders," but the game I had was "Chutes and Ladders."  If you go to the Toys R Us store, even to this day, you can still find the game.  You had to slide down the "chutes" and climb up the "ladders" to advance in the game.

I'm amazed that you can still find all of those games even today.  They have to be over 40 years old... :shock:

"CandyLand" is another game we had, and my daughter just got that game last year for her kids.  So the "bea(s)t goes on..."

DreamTime worries me a little bit because she still plays Chutes and Ladders on a daily basis. (just kidding) :lol: 

Here’s a link to the game.
http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.8626/dn/games/default.cfm

That's bad. You climb up and down the levels of the matrix and enter into different altars. Someday you may end up dancing without any reason while playing the game. Unless you win of course ;)

I believe the activations are more subtle though. I've seen people playing soduku all around me. Something doesn't feel right, but they look normal to me.

Just as soduku can keep you in the loop, so can cultural phrases, as well as what are the tones and mathematical patterns in music.