Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tears of a real clown...
Here's a snippet from Stews boooo whoooos monthly blog. Crocodile tears? Scorpion tears? I WILL NEVER log into that perverted monsters site again, my rebuttal to Stewarts 'whittle baby cry out' will be posted below his captured words...
Ready? Get ready to donate to expansions....whittle Stewart has a sad...LOL! 17 expansion exerts want to dry his scorpion/crocodile tears...ain't that pervertedy sweet? LOL! Where's his loving wife Janet to flush Stewarts bowels with violet?
(Don't tell me...blow jobbing Travus or pegging Patricia) it was a rhetorical question...

"November 16, 2014   Stewart’s Monthly Blog   17 Comments
Scorpion Tears

Do scorpions have tears? They have very tough exteriors and when provoked–stand back! That stinger comes out and Lord help whomever or whatever is in the way! Yet, as a Scorpio person, I can tell you that we are quite sensitive and very emotional. We save the stinger for a last resort. This past week,"

My response to salty scorpion Stew...

"Any Major Dude Will Tell You"

I never seen you looking so bad my funky one
You tell me that your superfine mind has come undone

[Chorus:]
Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again
When the demon is at your door
In the morning it won't be there no more
Any major dude will tell you

Have you ever seen a squonk's tears? Well, look at mine
The people on the street have all seen better times

[Chorus]

I can tell you all I know, the where to go, the what to do
You can try to run but you can't hide from what's inside of you

[Chorus]

BTW
Joe Jackson has the best version...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpljEbehnY

TURN IT UP! Smile

Typical self aggrandizement drivel from a Satanic, pathological  narcissistic handler/reprogrammer.

bleh... Icon_kotz2

'one-stewed-ball' is up to his old tricks in bad taste - duly noted.  Thanks for sharing your intel on this big whiner, rofl!

Followers of this obvious Mom n' Pop "psycho-killer" front called Expansions, listen to "seekerthewhoone" cuz she knows the bad and the ugly of this front-organization for over a decade now.

Great rendition of "Any Major Dude"...here's Steely Dan's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kND8TRZap8Y

Scorpions get crushed under a Taurus's hoof with joy.

Do archons cry?

Does the make up run when it's from tears of a clown?

Can one tone out of its own ass?
Especially after taco night?

Harmonic sharting indeed! Even interdimensional depends can't hold all of that sh*t!

(11-17-2014, 11:24 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Typical self aggrandizement drivel from a Satanic, pathological  narcissistic handler/reprogrammer.

bleh... Icon_kotz2

'one-stewed-ball' is up to his old tricks in bad taste - duly noted.  Thanks for sharing your intel on this big whiner, rofl!

Followers of this obvious Mom n' Pop "psycho-killer" front called Expansions, listen to "seekerthewhoone" cuz she knows the bad and the ugly of this front-organization for over a decade now.

Pretzel logic! Smile
You are correct! Scorpions do get crushed under a Taurus's hoof Smile and as a Lion I smile proudly watching the bull show her true power!

(11-17-2014, 11:24 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Typical self aggrandizement drivel from a Satanic, pathological  narcissistic handler/reprogrammer.

bleh... Icon_kotz2

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls

[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I think the guy Stewart looks like he was just intimate with is Andrew Laing. Andrew contacted me via Facebook a short time ago...Out of the blue.
I realize that he is an "expansioneer, but what is his real agenda?
The guy lives in Lives in Stirling
From Kirkcaldy, Fife
I live in the US
why the heck would he want to know me?

Beware of this guy everyone...

Someone is satisfied smoking and the other one looks like he got a man-cherry-an-cream facial...

:seeker 2

Janet was off the hook that night.

I'm posting this so that the general public knows the price programmed people pay.

Specifically programmed people are on the front lines taking the hit. As babies they have to negotiate, split, shift, die, go mad, get shocked, tortured, raped and stare down dark monsters with nobody to comfort them, explain it to them, protect them.

God forbid the idiot public ever does anything more heroic than swallow the swill and deny their reality. "S H A M E, S H A M E, S H A M E,  SHAME of fools".

I SAVE MY particular brand of VENOM FOR THE INTELLECTUAL SELL-OUTS. There's going to be a special place for them v. soon.

(11-19-2014, 08:00 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I'm posting this so that the general public knows the price programmed people pay.

Specifically programmed people are on the front lines taking the hit. As babies they have to negotiate, split, shift, die, go mad, get shocked, tortured, raped and stare down dark monsters with nobody to comfort them, explain it to them, protect them.

God forbid the idiot public ever does anything more heroic than swallow the swill and deny their reality. "S H A M E, S H A M E, S H A M E,  SHAME of fools".

I SAVE MY particular brand of VENOM FOR THE INTELLECTUAL SELL-OUTS. There's going to be a special place for them v. soon.

My heart goes out to Richard, please let him know positive heartfelt wishes are being sent his way :hugs:

You are correct about the abuse specifically programmed people take, from birth and throughout life. The key is believing that your spirit is strong enough to overcome.

I will never forget when I first heard this song, it reminded me of my mom, and to this day every time I hear it I can see her smile at me and the recording that my mind made of her voice saying "whenever you put your mind to anything, since you've been little, you've made it a reality" starts playing...

"Angel of my heart, come back to me. Angel in the dark, whoa, so I can see.
Cause I can’t live no more without and angel of love so if your hear.
Come back to me, come back. Come back to me, come back. Answer my prayer.

Angel, hear my song because the night’s so long.
Come back to me, I don’t know how, I don’t know where.
I’ll be dreaming and on my feet again cause
I can’t laugh no more without and angel so if you’re there,
come back to me, come back. Come back to me, come back. Answer my prayer.
Answer my prayer, I can’t laugh no more so if you’re there,
come back to me, come back. Come back to me, come back. Answer my prayer.
Come back to me, come back. Come back to me, come back. Answer.

come back to me, come back. Come back to me, come back…"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLM5KtDMS88

I know Richard will 'come back' to himself and everyone who truly matters happier and stronger!

Just because it's a great uplifting song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DFqVVgoEwE

NEVER let a sweet dream fade!