Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Approaching Earth Changes
Looking over the http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/ since this thread is about future Earth Changes such Earthquakes, volcanic Eruptions including the other connected events like the weather and as well as things in space and the Universe all is connected so when one is affected all are affected. Just like the pyschic lady I mentioned a while back Linda Kingsbury her favorite saying is "If you heal yourself you heal the world" As above so below don't matter it goes all the way to the micro to the macro and unseen worlds. While we live in this unstable and other worlds that are always changing and are affected by our actions to create reactions and can never call home and anchor ourself and find some kind of peace due to the many forces that are hitting us in all directions like a fearsome sea storm pushing us here and there. We simply have no inpedendent existance so as not to affect other things that would end up bitting us back in vicious way.

Well anyway I was studying the patterns of the Earthquake data that is currently on the map and see that the maxium relaxed period is roughtly three hours or so and starts up erratic up and down and various magnitude to min of 1 hour in a relaxed state and starts up again. Another approach I look at the map and visualize what I know about the patterns I seen in the past and use my intuition to reach a conclusion like a presure cooker building up no matter how erratic or unpredictable it seems that what it appear to me and when you remove the heat from the presure cooker watch the steam die down. Sort of like erratic breathing. When I see California start to pickup in quake activity Japan comes on line with quake activity along with South America and over in the European countries like Italy, turkey and such where heavy activity is happening All lining up with Joe Brandts Visions he had in California Hospital after falling off his horse.

Another thing I notice about how scientifically sound his visions are when he makes the comment "Black Sea rising. Suez Canal, for some reason seemed to be drying up." Meaning the Ocean level droped but why and how? I thought does that mean a hole forms in the earth to suck some of water and latter found that ideal to be flawed since it would form a vortex on the surface and Joe would of reported that. The real reason is the Archimedes principal of fluid mechanics of Buoyancy.
Any object, wholly or partially immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object. Achimedes of Syracuse. This can be easily be demonstrated by filling your bathtube nearly full and if you drop your body slowly into the water your mass displaces the water and its only path is to rise up to the point of over flowing your bathtube but if you move your body back out of the water the water naturally goes down. Joe indicated Massive amounts of land rising out of the ocean by this statement "I heard--or somehow I knew--that somewhere in the Atlantic land had come up. A lot of land." So if land is comming up out of the Ocean the water level will have to drop but still the same amount of water in the Ocean just a conservation principal involved here. He also mentioned the Black Sea rising since that would mean land going into the Black Sea to cause it to rise and the Mediterranean Sea and the Red sea are connected to the Ocean Water system sine the Suez Canal allows various ships commerce or war ships to go from either the red sea to the Mediterranean Sea or visa versa and the level of water in the Suez Canal will drop when the new huge land mass rises up out of the Atlantic Ocean if it comes to pass in the future as seen by Joe Brandt visions. So if land is trying to come up from the Atlantic Ocean side the eastern side of the USA are probably experiancing some very strong forces going up against the known Earthquake fault lines like the New Madrid Fault line and others. So in effect we are being pushed on two fronts the western most portion of the US and the Eastern Portion or Coastal areas.

There are alot of instance of things happening in Joe Brandt visions that seem to related to our time like flash Mobs, Economy Cars with their Alarms going of by the tremors shaking the ground in California that of all the parked cars are resting on. His statement "I looked out at the cars.They were honking, but not scared. They just kept moving. They didn't seem to know yet that anything was happening."

Here is a video post about Joe Brandts vision illustrated and narrated by a text to voice software.

Intro to Joe Brandt.
[youtube]6JOV2kS_W0M[/youtube]

Full story by Joe Brandt of his visions he had in 1937 after following of his horse Blackie and banging his head pretty hard.
[youtube]HbfdjEtTnOA[/youtube]
 Edgar Cayce as wierd as he can be with his concept of God and the bible says very similar things as Joe Brandts says what he saw in the future for California and the World at Large same with Cayce. So when Etna and Mt Vesuvius Erupts at the same time which is the start signal for the quakes and volcanic activity to get real crazy.
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

With the uptick in Earthquake activity it seems to be important for people to know what to expect. Cayce said Mt Etna Sicily Italy and Mt Vesuvius west coast of Italy and the Carribian area and Japan as well as the West. He says the focal point is around turkey which where it is happening now alot of activity I have seen in that area. But Cayce says unless we change as we can expect more dramatic changes it is all dependent what we do and I think the NWO cabal crowd is part of the deal to.

A quote I grabed off another forum in discussing Cayces earthquake predictions:

Question = Long after Edgar Cayce died, many experts picked apart his readings and attempted to discern a sequence in the earthquake  predictions. Does such a predictive sequence exist which would be useful to the inhabitants of Earth in preparing for major change and if heeded, could save lives?
 Answer = There would be such a course, yes. First, you would find earthquake and volcanic activity in Mount Etna, Mount Vesuvius, and the Canary Islands. Then as you go across the planet, you would see activities in Japan, and then in the Hawaiian Islands. Then you would find activities sporadically around the European area of Spain. You will find volcanoes will take place where you would least expect them. For instance, in the Montreal, Canada region towards the Quebec south shore, dormant volcanoes will heat up. Earthquakes will begin, and they will be violent. Look to Turkey as a key that unlocks the sequence itself. Look to the Pacific rim and you would find the rim itself becoming extremely active. Great disturbances will occur up the west coast of America, and even into Alaska itself. However, look to Vesuvius, Etna and off the Canary Islands here, for the initiation, you see, and then see them moving forward around the world.

---Ok so in that dream of California sinking he mentions Etna , and says something like . This happens before , or after I cant remember where I am . The fact the volcano's in Italy keep being the key given to these events starting is interesting .

-Question = Approximately when will this happen?
 -Answer = Understand this: that point that you would call pivotal has not been reached yet! There is an opportunity first for the world to maintain some equilibrium. The minds and hearts of those people upon the planet are basically what you would call the rudder on the ship. The wheel has not been turned yet. As long as there is the same course, then you would find that within the second to the fifth year from this point in time [2011], there would be these changes made. But these would not come all at once, or simultaneous. Rather, look to Mount Vesuvius and Etna. When simultaneously there are disturbances in these two mountains, then you will see the quickening, or the beginning of quakes and shakes and disturbances.These will affect the coastlines of North and South America. They will affect the Orient, and Japan even more so. They will affect the European countries in which there would be the rising up of certain levels of the ocean, and the shorelines will be slowly, yet steadily inundated, irreparably, with flooding; Africa, too, you see.