Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New TV Lineup
Just a strange note:  since my first name is William, it looked for a minute as if you were greeting me twice!

Where would you be? Who knows. I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with a drunken John Carpenter!

No I haven't seen Ghosts of Mars, but I will put it on the Netflix que today, which means it'll be behind about eighty other movies...

Erik

Hi W. Erik, :big grin:

Yes, John Carpenter was a strange, but funny guy.  I had never seen him before the conference.  I had heard of him and seen his movies, but never actually "seen" him.  He sure did not look like I had pictured him...he had long gray hair in a ponytail, and was tall and thin.  It was just a neat experience meeting all these "big shots" in person.

Ha ha...I know what you mean about Netflix.  I used to belong to them too, until I got tired of paying for it.  Now I just wait until the movies come out on HBO or Showtime - or if it's a movie I plan on watching more than once, I buy the DVD. Smile

lol what kind of towels do you have?

loli liked the hitchhikers reference.

Purple Parrot,

If you were talking to me (I'm not sure), but anyway...I have BIG towels. :unibrow:

LOL yeah I was referring to you(DreamTime) and William.

That was funny what you wrote!! Yay for big towels!! lol. we need the hyperspace guide to the galaxy as well as the hitchhikers guide lol did you see the movie? I think its interesting how Douglas Adams mentions the dolphins trying to communicate with humans but the human race didn't get it and mistook it for circus acts lol. It sort of relates to what Stewart said about the dolphins--that they're here to monitor us(they're sort of neutral in that they don't have their own agenda) and I guess they try to send messages by getting beached up along the coast lines(in reference to sonar technology) Is that right? Or do I have it all wrong.