Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cycle of the Bull...
Thanks for that Oneruledbymars; do you have anything to add personally for the bull cycle?

Your welcome AJ, I feel like the energy coming from this months planetary placements brings with it a time to consider our financial values and other aesthetic qualities that make life more comfortable. Especially in thinking of what the TPTB have planned for out economy. Taurus is an energy rooted firmly in the material world. We will probably have to control the urge to over indulge in rich foods and other pleasurable things, but life is all about balance anyway. I can already tell that my appetite is not going to be easily controlled this month. lol
The Moon is exalted in Taurus giving success to financial adventures that deal with the public. So if anybody has been thinking about launching that kind of business I say go for it! lol
Of course you have already covered the gardening aspect.
There is more but I have to contemplate it some more.
Especially the Sun being in Taurus as that lends another aspect to the Energy.
I wonder if people in general will be more stubborn this month. lol

Just responding to your ‘stubborn’, I find that people do tend to be a  little stubborn, but it is more of a ‘talking to deaf ears’ situation, I do believe that his cycle is always a difficult time to get anything done by tradesman or trying to contact companies, that kind of thing. People in general do loose site of what they were doing, focus is not easy during any earth element sign. Totally agree with the pulling back on spending, I am all of a sudden feeling that money is just not going as far as usual….

So tell us more, it is nice to have other views, anyone else???

That is funny, I've been gardening too :)

We have too - hubby has planted usual winter crops, and I've decided to try some native plants from seed (haven't had much success before).  No rain here for ages but we have a bore so everything is looking OK.  Every magazine and newspaper supplement has tips and advice on growing veges, supposedly to overcome the results of the global recession.  It's time everyone tried this anyway, even a few herbs in pots on a balcony so we can go back to nutritious foods again.  Perhaps it really is the Taurus influence as everyone around us seems to be doing a lot around the home and garden at the moment.

It is amazing how the ‘earth’ element draws people to the earth! home grown veggies tastes so goooood… they cook up better and last longer, sounds like you might need to buy the natives in small pots, most plants are genetically modified which makes it hard to grow from seed, you could try starting them off in one of those little hydro pots. Maybe you could share some of those tips you have been learning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Bull! Astrojewels 0 648 04-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels